SBS-ACS

3 Months with a Sweet Bad Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 A Christmas Surprise  

5 years later...

 

It’s been 5 years since Chaeyoung had left her home.

 

After finishing her high school, Chaeyoung had decided to pursue her dream as a guitarist. So, with a luggage, a backpack and her guitar, this little girl with a big heart began her journey in Australia.

 

It was a lot of hard times at first, but nothing can beat Chaeyoung’s passion in playing the guitar. No matter how hard it was, she believed that one day all of these hardships will turn to the fruits of success and continued to work harder. After years of hard work, she finally made herself as a well-known musician around Australia. She had also made herself an English name, Roseanne.

 

One day in December, Chaeyoung received an invitation card in her apartment. Carefully, she opened the card to see what's inside. She was offered to perform in a Christmas concert in her homeland, Korea.

 

Realising that it’s been a long time after she left her home, Chaeyoung thought that this is a good opportunity for her to visit her mum and her friends, besides performing for the concert. The fact that it's around Christmas day makes it much better. She checked her schedule to make sure that she is free in that time period and called the person in charge to accept the offer.

 

“Korea, here I come,”

 

 

“Why does it take so long?” Bom said impatiently, her face turned into a frown. 

 

“Relax Auntie, her plane just landed a few minutes ago,” Jennie is trying to calm her down. She knew exactly how she feels right now, as she herself is nervous to meet her best friend too. After all, it's been years since they last met.

 

“Do you think she will still recognise me?”

 

“Of course she will, you still look beautiful and young as before Auntie,”

 

“That’s so sweet of you Jennie!”

 

Bom and Jennie are now in the arrival hall, waiting for Chaeyoung to come out. While they are waiting, another two people had just arrived and greeted them.

 

“Hello Auntie Bom, Hi Jennie. I came here as fast as I could,” Lisa said, still catching up her breath. She rushed from her office to the airport because she wanted Chaeyoung to see her first as soon as she arrived Korea.

 

“Is she here yet?” Jisoo, who’s also just arrived, asked.

 

“She is still in there yet,” Jennie replied.

 

“There they are,” People come out from the hall one by one, but the person they’re waiting for is still not in the sight.

 

“I see her! There she is!” Lisa, the tallest among them pointed toward an orange-headed girl. They waved their hands in the air so that Chaeyoung will notice them.

 

Upon seeing them, Chaeyoung runs faster and go to hug her mother.

 

“I’ve missed you so much mummy! Sorry it's been a long time,” their hug getting tighter. Both of them are trying to fight their tears from flowing.

 

“It's fine honey, mummy missed you too. Let me see your face clearly. You’re getting prettier, but you've also become very thin now. Don’t you eat well in Australia?” Bom is cupping her Chaeyoung's face, her face giving out a pout.

 

“I do mum, but I exercise quite a lot too,”

 

“Chaeyoung-ah! We missed you,” The girls pulled her into a group hug.

 

“I’ve missed you all so so much too! Thanks for coming girls!”

 

“Anything for my baby girl,”

 

“Let’s go home now! We still have a lot to catch up!”

 

"Of course we do!" 

 

They are now in Chaeyoung’s house, helping Bom out for the dinner. All of them had enjoyed the meal, especially Chaeyoung. Nothing beats home cooked food, especially when you're just home after years.

 

"So how are you guys recently?"

 

"Well Jisoo is going to get married to Jin next summer," Jennie said giggling. 

 

"What?! You're getting married next year and you aren't going to tell me about that? I guess you've forgotten me as your friend..." Chaeyoung pretended to be sad.

 

"Of course not silly! It's just that all of this is still under planning so I'm not telling you yet, considering you're busy..." Jisoo tried to comfort her friend. 

 

"Do I get to become your bridesmaid then?"

 

"Why is that even a question? You as my bridesmaid is a MUST!" Jisoo said, making Chaeyong hugged her.

 

"Speaking of, Jennie has gone really fine with Yoongi," Jisoo smirked. All of them are now looking at Jennie, which made the girl blushed a little. 

 

"Anyway, for Lisa... she is still torn between Jungkook and Taehyung," Jennie said to change the topic. 

 

"Oh so Jungkook like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter