SBS-03

3 Months with a Sweet Bad Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03 

After that day, things had slowly turned to normal.

 

Being a responsible tutor he is, he still comes to help Chaeyoung.

 

Jimin really did not spill out anything about the incident to Bom, which Chaeyoung is thankful for.

 

But Jimin still punished her with copying her textbook for several times, though.

 

Chaeyoung had also started to accept the fact that Jimin is her tutor, and she has been giving him more cooperation.

 

“Mr Park, can you help me out with this?” Chaeyoung pointed at the part of the textbook where she finds it hard to understand.

 

Jimin tries to explain everything in details. His explanations are certainly good, but Chaeyoung still cannot get the idea of it. Maybe she is really not that talented in academic.

 

“Do you understand?” Jimin asked.

 

“I guess so, thank you, Mr Park,” Chaeyoung replied, as she doesn’t want to disappoint her teacher.

 

“I guess that’s all for today, you’ve done well Chaeyoung” Jimin started to pack his things and put it into the briefcase he brings along.

 

“Thank you, Mr Park, let me walk you to the door,” Chaeyoung stood up from her seat and went downstairs with her tutor.

 

At downstairs, they are greeted by Bom who just came back from her workplace.

 

“Thank you for coming Mr Park, I hope that Chaeyoung won’t bring much trouble to you,” Bom said.

 

“You’re welcome Auntie Bom, Chaeyoung is a good girl indeed,” Jimin said giving out a smile.

 

“See you tomorrow.”

 

Chaeyoung bowed to her tutor and then turned to the direction of the kitchen.

 

“So how is it honey, what do you feel about Mr Park’s tutor?” Bom asked her daughter.

 

“Mr Park sure have helped me a lot, it’s just that maybe I’m really not that good in academic,” Chaeyoung told her mum.

 

“It’s okay honey, just try your best okay? Mummy will always support you,”

 

“Thanks, mummy,”

 

“Guess what’s for our dinner today? I had just cooked your favourite cream corn soup!” Bom said excitedly.

 

“More like YOUR favourite mum,” Chaeyoung laughed while shaking her head, sometimes she just can’t believe that the woman in front of her is a mother of a high school senior.

 

“Well then I supposed I should finish them all,”

 

“No! Give me some!”

 

 Chaeyoung’s dad had left them since her young age, so it is only up to Bom who single-handedly raised her until she becomes a graceful young lady until now. She had never hated her father, as Bom told her that there is no point for hating people that never participates in your life.

 

No matter how busy Bom is, she had never left Chaeyoung abandoned. She will always find a way to make up sometimes for her. This is why Chaeyoung is really close with her mother, and Chaeyoung loved her mother more than anyone else in the world.

 

It’s a usual Friday, and Jimin has a tutoring class with Chaeyoung today.

 

He arrived the Park’s residence as usual, only welcomed by some loud noises from the inside.

 

Worried about something might happen; Jimin opened the door only big enough for him to peek around the house.

 

“WHERE IS MY GUITAR?” A familiar girl’s voice just shouted.

 

“Would you please calm down honey,” Bom tried to comfort her angry daughter.

 

“Not unless you give me my guitar back,” Chaeyoung take a deep breath before continuing, “Please?”

 

“Of course I will give you your guitar back after your SAT, but right now just focus on your study okay?”

 

“But mum!”

 

“Please hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter