SBS-01

3 Months with a Sweet Bad Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01

After taking a shower, Jimin changed to his favourite white shirt and black slacks, brushing his red hair in front of a mirror. He then wears his pair of black glasses, and smile widely revealing his teeth.

 

“Dayum, with this look… I can totally pass as an idol,” He said before going out from his room.

 

In the living room, his housemates, Taehyung and Yoongi are playing video games on their TV. They paused the games and turned their attention to their friend, who seems like ready to go out.

 

“Where are you going dressing up like that?” Yoongi asked Jimin.

 

“Remember I said that I’m giving home tutor to a SAT student before? Today is my first day.” He replied.

 

“Oh… Good luck with that. Make sure you’re really there to tutor them with academic stuff okay,” Taehyung smirked, making Jimin roll his eyes.

 

“Please bring some foods for dinner on your way back. I’m getting sick of eating ramyeon and egg every day.”

 

“I will. Got to go!” Jimin wears his shoes and went out from their apartment.

 

“Bye!” The other two said in unison and ready for their next video games battle again.

 

His student’s house is not that far from his. It just took him a bus ride and few minutes walk to reach there.

 

“Here it goes,” Jimin takes a deep breath before walking to the door.

 

He rings the doorbells for a few times, and is quickly greeted by a lady, the owner of this house.

 

“You must be Mr Park Jimin, please come inside,” The lady welcomed him inside with a smile.

 

“Yes I am, Mrs Park,” Jimin replied and stepped inside.

 

“My daughter is still in the school right now, but she will be back in no time. Please have a seat while waiting for her.” The sweet lady gestured him to sit on a cosy sofa, while she directs to a space that looks like the kitchen.

 

Jimin sat on the sofa and makes himself comfortable. His eyes roam around the living room and are totally amazed by the decorations. It may not be fancy but it definitely gives out a ‘home sweet home’ vibe, compared to the house he shared with Taehyung and Yoongi at least. On the walls, there are several framed photos, making him observe them mindfully. There is one photo, which has two people inside, one of them is the lady he saw before, and another one is a girl who looks so much younger.

 

‘That must be her daughter,’ Jimin thought to himself.

 

“Would you like to have some tea?” The lady comes out from the kitchen while holding a tray with a teapot and teacups on it.

 

“Well yes, thank you.” Jimin stands up from his seat, reaching for the teacup the lady offered him.

 

“So… thank you for willing to come and giving my daughter home tutor,” The lady said.

 

“You’re welcome, Mrs Park. It’s my pleasure to help your daughter.”

 

"Please, just call me Auntie Bom," she paused for a moment "My daughter, Chaeyoung is a really good girl. Coming from a single-family background, she is way more mature than other girls around her ages. She is very respectful to her elders, especially to her mum. I have always known that she is a clever girl, but she is just not that interested in the study. All I wanted is just that she can at least pass her SAT, go to a university to have a more guaranteed future. That's all I can do for her. So Mr Park, please bear with her if her learning progress is slow, or if she pays less attention to your tutor..." She said almost tearing up.

 

"Don't worry Mrs--Auntie Bom, I will try my best to help her," Jimin said giving her a smile.

 

The so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter