Play

Academic Love

Uh

"KICK IT" my teammates yelled to me to kick the soccerball. The ball rolled across my way and soon everyone did too. I ran after it to kick it, after kicking the ball to the other side of the room, the only other thing that got kicked was my ankle.

"" i yelled out in pain and limped over to the bleachers. The buzzer rang which meant the time was up. The girls all walked off into the locker room, some of the boys did too, some stayed back to continue the game. I hopped on one foot to the locker room and changed back into my uniform.

The girls in the locker room flooded me with compliments, "Good job girl". "We won". "Yay". "You're so good at it. Did you play this alot in America?".

"Thanks guys. When i was little I played it".

After changing I hopped my way back into the gym to sit on the bleachers.

"How come you're hopping like a chicken?" Jeonghan asked, taking the seat next to me. "Because someone kicked my ankle". "You should've asked to go to the nurse". "It's been two weeks and i still don't know my way there". He laughed "I'll take you". "Then you'll be late to class". "I'm fine. Only Seniors can be 5 minutes late to class .. with an excuse of course". "That's not fair. I'm only in 10th grade". "Well two more years kiddo", he patted my head.

Jungkook p.o.v.

I know this may be early but i have a huge crush on Aysia. She's smart, nice, and athletic. I'm starting to think she likes Jeonghan. He's always around her. When i sit with her at lunch I'll have her attention until he comes. I can't stand it.

*bell rings*

"Noo don't leave me" she whined, trying to reach for him. He pulled her to him and she rested her left arm on his right shoulder, standing on one foot. Both of them left through the exit, forgetting her books.

I went to Geomety class but brought her books with me. About 20 minutes into the class she walked in with him by her side and an excuse note. Our teacher accepted the note and she limped to her seat with an ice pack. I feel really bad because i think i was the one who kicked her.

"Um you forgot these in the gym", i handed her the stack of books. "Oh thank you. You're so sweet", she flashed that prefect smile.

"Is your foot okay? I think .. i was the one who did it". "Oh uh it's fine actually. The nurse said it's nothing serious. I can still walk on it it'll just hurt a bit that's all". "Oh that's good".

The teacher walked up and down the rows of desks handing out papers, "Class do not look at your papers until told to". After handing them all out she instructed us, "now .. find your partner. Who ever has the same skit as you is your partner. You can not trade with another classmate so don't ask. Go". I skimmed mine, it was a short love skit. I walked around to every single person in the room and found no match. "Hey Jungkook come here" Aysia said, motioning her way. I made my way to her, realizing she's the only i person i didn't check with. Luckily my scene was with her. "You're my partner" she said happily. "Yeah. We should practice after school". "Yeah. Just come over around 5. I'll text you my address". "But i don't have your number". She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it "i know that's why i was gonna give it to you".

I was at her door knocking at exactly 5. A short lady with curly hair answered the door "are you here for Aysia?". "Yes ma'am", i bowed to her. "Come right in cutie", she stepped to the side so i could enter. "I'll call her down .. just make yourself at home. Have a seat". I sat on the couch when she went upstairs to find her. I pulled the scene from my pocket and read it over again.

"Jungkookieee~" she said, coming down the stairs to sit on the couch with me. Cute, she calls me by my nick name now, "That's Oppa to you". "Hmmm .. no". "You don't have a choice. I'm older than you". "I do. It's called freedom", she poked my cheek. She's so cute i got caught in a trance. "Jungkook?". "Huh?", i jumped back into reality. "You were staring ..". "Oh", i scratched the back of my neck "sorry". "It's okay. Let's get to rehearsal".

Jun: it's over

Amy: what? *starts to cry*

Jun: it's over

Amy: aaah it's all my fault. Everything. Jun i don't want to lose you. You're my best friend-

Jun: *kisses Amy to shut her up*

[Kiss optional for extra credit]

When the kiss part came up we came so close to kissing but we both laughed. We took it from the top, running through it again. Just when we got to the kiss her dad walked in the room. Ugh i just want to kiss her already. "Aysia this is your homework?". "Yes and this is my classmate Jungkook". I introduced myself and he introduced himself back. We practiced one last time in her room. I kissed her without warning. My lips sat on hers and she closed her eyes.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Please comment and voteπŸ’œcomments mean the most to me so please speak up childrenπŸ’œshare this book with your friendsπŸ’œ

Β