Perform

Academic Love

Jungkook

Kissy Kookie~" she cooed from the back of the class. I took the seat next to where she was sitting.

"You know what I've realized ..?"

I looked up at her from my bangs, "What's that?"

She tilted her head, "Don't take this the wrong way but .. you're really pretty. Like pretty enough to be in an idol group"

"I am. We're just on a break right now I'm in-" she cut me off.

She bit her lip, "Don't tell me! I know it .. um .. bap? Wait no. Bangtan?"

I chuckled, "yeah .. wait .. say Bangtan again".

She repeated the word cluelessly. I smiled at her,  "that accent is cute".

"Shut up. What accent?"

"Class .. we are expecting a new student today so be nice to him and be a good influence"

Aysia looked at me, "You know who the new boy is?"

"Probably" i shrugged.

"Tell meee"

I chuckled.

She folded her hands, "Pleeease oppa"

"Some kid named Yibo. He's not new but he is. He was here last year but for some reason he's back.

"Yibo? That's a unique name"

Right after she said that he walked in. All eyes were on him. I'm the popular boy of the class because I'm an idol. He's an idol too so i guess that makes two of us.

He introduced himself and then the teacher ushered him to the only open seat, next to Aysia.

"Okay class .. this is hands on. Everyone needs to be in a group of 3. You and your partners need to write your own song or cover a song and preform it before the end of class".

Aysia

"Wanna be partners?" I leaned over and tapped the shoulder of the boy on my right. He looked zoned out so i needed a way to get his attention.

He nodded, "Yeah. Thanks"

It feels good knowing no one's left out. That was brave of me though because he's sooo cute. I'm getting nervous now oh god.

"Come on Kissy Kookie you're with us" I took Jungkook's hand and us 3 walked out the class into the hall.

"I have no music experience so I'll leave it up to you two".

"We should just cover a song?" Jungkook said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah im down" Yibo said, looking around. He's so cool.

"Aye why you in my halls?" Jeonghan asked.

"Because i can" i pushed him away. "Get away I'm trying to focus", i giggled.

"Wanna work on me next?" He mumbled.

My eyes grew bigger "What?"

"Nothing kid. Work hard on your little project" he patted my head and walked away.

I heard that. I actually wouldn't mind working on him .. ew what am i thinking? He's a classmate.

"Aysia get to work. Times almost up" Jungkook said with a little attitude.

"Alright. Um what song are we covering?"

"Yibo suggested Lee Hi & Suhyun's song I'm Different".

"Okay well who's gonna be who?"

"You pick"

"Okay uh .. Yibo would you be Bobby? I'll be Suhyun and Jungkook be Lee Hi?"

Jungkook sighed "I guess that'll work"

Yibo said "Yeah that's fine"

We went back in the class and preformed perfectly.

"Miss Aysia i didn't know you had such talent" Mrs. Wang said.

"Thank you" i slightly bowed to her.

All day my classmates been giving me compliments.

-

"Did i upset you earlier?" I asked.

"No i just wanted for us to finish. You got a great voice by the way"

I smiled "Thanks. Let's get to work"

Jun: it's over

Amy: what? *starts to cry*

Jun: it's over

Amy: aaah it's all my fault. Everything. Jun i don't want to lose you. You're my best friend-

Jun: *kisses Amy to shut her up*

He held my face softly and pressed his lips on mine. My heart raced but only my lips moved on his.

Jungkook

I don't what came over me. I can't help these feelings i have for her. After we perform our skit I'll confess to her.

Days later / Aysia

"Jungkook we got this okay" i said to him in reference to our skit that we have to perform today.

"Mhm" he kept walking.

Why is acting like this? Ever since the day Yibo came he's been acting funny. He's my best friend here and he's being a meanie.

The bell rang and students flooded into their classrooms. Great, now I'm late.

"You're so confusing .. "

He turned around "how?"

"You've been just a little meaner and you're acting like you didn't mean something when you kissed me"

"It was just the role. I'm sorry it shouldn't have happened"

"You're not sorry. You meant it"

He sighed "what do you want to hear? That i got feelings for you and you're so simple that you don't see it. You're always with him"

"Who?" ..