in the library

mirror mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

prince couldn't sleep much that night. not only because a stranger was staying in his brother's room which was connected to his own room by a thin wooden door but also because he couldn't stop thinking about that stranger. his name was hyunseong right ? yeah hyunseong. ahhh that boy's beautiful smile was coming right in front of his eyes whenever kwangmin closed them to sleep.

 

a stranger's,who he just met today, smile was making kwangmin unable to sleep. it was stupid. it was so ing stupid that kwangmin wanted to laugh. but it was the truth. kwangmin got mesmerized by hyunseong's shining smile and he wanted to see that smile again. he wanted to be the one who is the reason of this smil-NO!

 

"what the hell are you thinking jo kwangmin ?!! being the reason of that boy's smile ?? really ??? what you drank in dinner ? are you out of your mind ? he isn't handsome, he isn't beautiful, he isn't a royal person nor rich, he probably aren't even as educated as you. he dosen't have anything that would make you like him. especially in that way!"

 

but hyunseong's smile came back in front of his eyes again. he shook his head and got up from his bed. he needed to clean his mind which meant reading a book. 

 

he knew hyunseong walked out of the room a few minutes ago. he closed his eyes and pretend to be sleeping when he heard hyunseong's steps but then opened his eyes and thought about where the hell the boy was going. he probably went to bathroom or to kicthen to eat something. kwangmin just hoped he didn't go to the library. cause that was where kwangmin was gonna go and seeing hyunseong in there was the last thing he would want that moment.

 

he walked out of his room slowly and walked to the library which was at the end of the hallway. he opened the heavy door of the old library and listened inside to hear if someone was in there. when he was sure the room was empty he got in and closed the door behind him. he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, taking in the scent of books. this library was the number one thing that was reminding him his childhood. since he was a little boy reading had always been kwangmin's favorite thing to do. reading was calming him down. reading was making him happy.

 

reading was also making him imagine things that can't happen in real life. he used to imagine fighting with dragons and winning against them when he was a child. cause he was a prince right ? he should've fight with monsters and creatures to protect his people. he smiled when he remembered the lovely memories. he and youngmin were each other's bestfriends when they were children. they were always playing together. doing everything together. whenever they play the "brave prince" game youngmin was being the monster and kwangmin was the prince who kills the monster and be the hero of the land. his smile widened when a sweet memory played in his head.

 

"hah! huh! hah!" little kwangmin was "attacking" to youngmin who was wearing a kind of monster costume they made together a few days ago.

 

kwangmin made a hit on youngmin's shoulder but he didn't know he hit a bit hard and hurted youngmin.

 

"OUCH!" youngmin said and throw himself to the floor

 

"youngmin ?!!" kwangmin ran to his brother and looked at his teary eyes "what happened ?! did i hit so hard ?!"

 

youngmin nodded and sniffed cutely "my shoulder hurts kwangminnie" youngmin said and kwangmin hugged him tighly "i'm sorry youngminnie. here let me heal you" kwangmin said and pecked youngmin's cheek

 

"are you better now youngminnie ?" kwangmin asked.

 

 youngmin nodded and pecked kwangmin's cheek  "yes kwangminnie"

 

"awwwww how cute"

 

both of the kids turned to see who called them cute then chuckled.

 

"jeongmin hyung!!!" youngmin said and ran to the said boy and literally jumped on him, making the boy lose his balance, almost falling down.

 

"woah you missed me that much youngminnie ?" jeongmin said and hugged youngmin back 

 

kwangmin watched them hugging with envy. 10 years old jeongmin, who was 3 years older than them,and who was their friend since they were 3 years old, had always loved youngmin more than kwangmin. like how everyone else did...but jeongmin was special for kwangmin cause kwangmin loved jeongmin. his jeongmin hyung was kwangmin's first love but he never saw kwangmin more than just a cute dongsaeng...

 

"oh kwangminnie why are you sitting there ? didn't you miss your hyung ?" jeongmin asked after youngmin finally let him go

 

"i'm just tired hyung" said kwangmin and started placing their toys to their places quietly.

 

jeongmin gave a "what happened to him ?" look at youngmin and youngmin gave back an "i don't know hyung" look

 

jeongmin sighed then smiled sweetly "who wants some ice cream ? i will pay, hyung's treat"

 

"me! me! me! i want ice cream!" youngmin said and jumped up and down

 

jeongmin chuckled at youngmin's cuteness and messed up his hair softly "okay okay we will buy you some. strawberry one right ?" 

 

youngmin nodded "yes hyung strawberry"

 

jeongmin looked at kwangmin again "come on kwangminnie let's go and buy some for you too"

 

kwangmin shook his head "i am really tired hyung. i wanna rest a bit"

 

"oh..." jeongmin looked at youngmin and youngmin walked to kwangmin

 

"kwangminnie...something happened ?"

 

kwangmin saw how worried youngmin was and he felt so guilty for making his brother so worried. he knew youngmin loved his brother so much and he hated seeing kwangmin sad. but he also knew youngmin loved jeongmin hyung too. nor he,himself or youngmin told each other that they loved jeongmin but kwangmin knew youngmin loved jeongmin. but kwangmin would do anything for youngmin. so he let youngmin to take away his first love. first love was the simplest one anyway right ? it was simplest to forget..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter