the mirror showed your face

mirror mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the tall, beautiful boy stood in front of his precious mirror again like he did a thousand times before. he looked at the mirror with a well known smirk on his lips and asked the question he asks all the time.

 

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all ?"

 

jo kwangmin, the beautiful, handsome, charming prince of the diamond land, wanted to be the most mesmerizing man ever in the land. so when his father gifted him the magic mirror that answers only one question he chose the question "who's the fairest of them all ?" to ask. and since the first time the mirror showed him another boy a bad, dirty, venom like feeling started growing in prince's heart. no one could be more beautiful than him! no man could be more mesmerizing than him! NO ONE! well the ones that were more mesmerizing than the prince ended up in the jail. poor boys only fault was being beautiful and handsome. 

 

prince hated seeing men more handsome than him. he was throwing a tantrum whenever the mirror showed another beautiful face than his own. but today he was very hopeful. he just had a very beautiful face mask today and his face was literally glowing. so he was pretty sure that the mirror was gonna show his own face today. but he was wrong...

 

prince's smirk faded away from his lips when another man's face appeared on the mirror.

 

prince growled and yelled "DONGHYUN!!!"

 

donghyun ran to kwangmin's room and bowed "yes my prince ?"

 

kwangmin turned around to look at his servant and pointed at the mirror with anger "go get this boy and throw him to the jail. make no one in this land see his face again"

 

donghyun nodded and looked at the mirror but when he saw a familiar face showing on the mirror he gasped.

 

"what happened ?" kwangmin asked, looking at donghyun with his right eyebrow rised up

 

"excuse my rudeness my prince but are you sure about throwing this boy to the jail ?"

 

"what ? of course i am sure! no one can be more mesmerizing than me!"

 

"but my prince do you really think he is more mesmerizing than you ? he isn't even that good looking" said donghyun and kwangmin checked the mirror again

 

"you are right actually. he isn't even that good looking"

 

donghyun got a hope that he could save his friend from the jail but his hope ruined when kwangmin talked again

 

"but the magic mirror never lied to me before. so he is more mesmerizing then me. AND HE CAN'T! NO ONE CAN BE MORE MESMERIZING THAN ME!"

 

kwangmin said and threw the vase next to him to the floor, making it break into pieces.

 

"now go find this man and throw him to the god damn jail!" kwangmin yelled and donghyun nodded 

 

"however you want my prince" said donghyun, bowed to kwangmin and left the room.

 

kwangmin looked at the mirror one last time "i don't know who you are but you will pay the price of being more beautiful than me!"

 

kwangmin threw all of the men who were more beautiful than him. all men...except one of them...

 

he looked at the photograph that was on the table right next to window and growled "one day you will join the others in the jail...brother..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"okay wait so let me get it straight. the prince. the oh so handsome so charming prince kwangmin throws people who are more beautiful than him to jail ??? like really ? he really throws them in jail ??"

 

donghyun sighed and nodded. "yes. unfortunately he does."

 

"please tell me again why you are working for a person like him" donghyun's friend said and linked his arms on his chest

 

donghyun sighed longer this time "look hyunseong you know i had been with kwangmin for years. we grew up together. he is like my younger brother. and you know i love him dearly"

 

"you aren't in love with him or something right ?" hyunseong asked, rising his eyebrow

 

donghyun laughed "nah. you know i this heart beats for minwoo" donghyun said and held his chest's left side

 

hyunseong made a grimace facial expression like he ate something sour "you're cheesy"

 

"i know" donghyun said and laughed "but minnie loves it"

 

hyunseong made a "whatever" hand move and sat down next to his friend "whatever hyung. you came here just to tell me our arrogant, full of himself, narcissistic prince throwing people into jail ?"

 

donghyun shook his head "i came here to tell you, you are the next one"

 

"eh ? next one of what ?"

 

"the mirror showed your face"

 

"you're ing kidding with me!" hyunseong said with a shocked face

 

"unfortunately no i don't"

 

"b-but why ? i am not even that good looking. i don't even count myself as handsome nor beautiful. why would the mirror show my face ?"

 

"why you keep looking down on yourself hyunseong ? you are a handsome guy you know" said donghyun

 

"are you hitting on me hyung ?"

 

"do you think i would hit on the person i love like my own brother ?"

 

"awww hyung" hyunseong said and hugged donghyun

 

"and i also don't want minwoo to cut off my balls"

 

they both laughed. hyunseong knew how jealous minwoo when it comes to donghyun. this was also why he stopped being so clingy to donghyun.

 

"so what we're gonna do ?" asked hyunseong after they broke the hug

 

"i will talk with kwangmin. i will ask him not to send you to the jail"

 

"will he listen you ?" asked hyunseong and donghyun sighed

 

"i hope he will"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

kwangmin was looking at the big mirror in his room, looking at his new clothes. he turned around to look at who entered the room when he heard someone cleaned their throat.

 

"oh welcome back hyung. you found the guy ?"

 

"i came here to talk about that actually my prince" donghyun said and looked at the floor which worried kwangmin

 

"what happened ? something happened ?"

 

"i wasn't honest to you" said donghyun and kwangmin made donghyun look at him by holding his chin

 

"you weren't honest to me about what ?"

 

"i know that man"

 

kwangmin let go of donghyun's chin "you do ?"

 

"he is my friend. such a close friend to be honest"

 

"i thought you are dating with minwoo"

 

"i do. but i love hyunseong like he is my brother"

 

"i thought you love "me" like your brother" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter