Talking in the bathtub

mirror mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been two weeks since hyunseong started being prince's servant. They were spending almost all day together for every single day, even sleeping at the attached rooms but they were still judging each other for so many things they were doing. Hyunseong was judging prince by his actions that were screaming "i am the best. I am the prettiest. I am the prince. You are nothing compared to me". The prince was judging hyunseong by his actions that were screaming "i am so perfect in every way. I am so smart, so handsome, so cool even though i am not a prince or a royal person at all."

 

Hyunseong had always hated arrogant people and kwangmin always hated almost perfect people. So they weren't getting along so well. But even though they were denying it so hard even to themselves they were feeling something for each other. They didn't know what was that feeling but they hated it. Only feeling they wanted to feel for each other was dislike. But oh well could they stop their heart from feeling what they were feeling ?

 

And since that night they talked at the library there were some kind of tension between them. It wasn't so strong but they were still careful of not getting so close. Until one day kwangmin decided to take one of his luxury baths.

 

"Have you checked the water ?" Asked the prince when he entered the room with just a black silk robe on him. 

 

To be honest hyunseong expected prince to wear white clothes all the time. Cause white was the color that was showing how rich the person who wears it is in their kingdom. And it was the color of royals. But he also didn't get that surprised that the prince wore black all the time cause donghyun was also wearing black clothes all the time and anyone who has eyes could see that kwangmin was always looking after donghyun. 

 

"Yes" said hyunseong simply

 

"And ?" Kwangmin asked, rising his right eyebrow

 

"It's not hot nor cold. It is a beautiful warmness like how prince wanted" hyunseong said, kinda making fun of how kwangmin described the water tempature he wanted a few minutes ago.

 

Kwangmin tried to ignore the sarcastic tone in hyunseong's voice and nodded at him. Then put his thin and small fingers around the knot on his robe. 

 

Hyunseong turned around when he understood that the prince will open his robe which made kwangmin laugh. 

 

"You don't have to turn around you know. We are both men anyway."

 

But hyunseong still kept looking at the oh so interesting wall in front of him.

 

"Whatever you want then" said kwangmin and hyunseong heard the robe is getting opened.

 

Hyunseong suddenly felt the touch of soft silk between his fingers and that was the time he realized that kwangmin gave his robe to him to hold.

 

"At least hold it" said kwangmin then walked to the huge bathtub.

 

Hyunseong wondered why the bathtub was that big. It was so big for just one person to use. Maybe the prince wanted to be so comfortable while taking a bath ? Who knows ?

 

At first kwangmin just touched the water with the tip of his fingers then started making some shapes in the surface of the water gently. 

 

"There is something calming in water." He said and looked at hyunseong "right ?"

 

Hyunseong didn't look at the prince but still nodded. 

 

Kwangmin sighed and entered the water slowly, feeling his muscles relaxing with the sweet warmness of  the calm water.

 

"You can turn around now. If you want to."

 

When hyunseong finally turned around he was surprised once again. The prince he always saw with such cocky or bossy expresssions on his face was now looking so calm and relaxed. Water was really calming him. At least hyunseong guessed it was. A beautiful smile was spreaded on kwangmin's lips which made hyunseong wonder how this smile would taste like if he ever kissed it. He shook his head to left and right to push away his stupid thoughts and looked at the water instead.

 

"So this is what taking a bath is" hyunseong said to himself quitely, thinking out loud without noticing he did

 

Even though he was quite kwangmin still heard him.

 

"What ?" Asked kwangmin, opening one of his eyes

 

"Oh nothing" said hyunseong "it's just this is my first time seeing someone taking a bath"

 

Kwangmin laughed "thank you for telling me that"

 

"No i just..." hyunseong said and stopped

 

"Wait..." kwangmin said and rised his eyebrow again "you tell me that you never took a bath before ?"

 

Hyunseong sighed and talked in a sad tone which made kwangmin open both of his eyes.

 

"My family is very poor like you know my prince. We have just a very small shower part in our home and that's all"

 

Kwangmin was surprised that hyunseong was sad about it. He thought hyunseong didn't care about things like that.

 

"My little sister, pearl always wanted to take a bath since she was seven years old cause one of her friends said the bathtub gets all bubbly when someone takes a bath. So she had been sad since that time."

 

Now kwangmin understood why hyunseong was sad. It was cause his sister was sad. Hyunseong must've loved his sister so much that her sadness was making him sad too.

 

There was a silent moment then suddenly kwangmin said something that made hyunseong choke on his saliva in shock

 

"Take of your clothes" kwangmin said calmly

 

"Excuse me ?" Asked hyunseong finally looking at kwangmin's face

 

"Take of your clothes and join me" kwangmin said and pointed at the place in front of him in the huge bathtub like it was something so normal.

 

It was kinda normal for kwangmin actually. He was used to share the bathtub with someone else which was his brother and his servants mostly donghyun was always waiting beside him whenever he took a bath in case anything bad happens. So it wasn't very new to kwangmin. 

 

Hyunseong's eyes got even wider and his mouth got open in shock.

 

"Wha-"

 

"I order you" said kwangmin in such a serious tone that made hyunseong gulp down his question.

 

He always thought low about the prince's power but now that he noticed that with the strong and daring gaze in his eyes and his powerful look he had at tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter