Caught

mirror mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongmin felt soft arms around his waist while he was preparing breakfast. He smiled widely when he felt the arms tightened around him and soft lips were pressed on his neck, giving soft pecks.

 

"You had a nice dream i'm guessing" jeongmin said then heard youngmin breathing in his scent, his nose burried on jeongmin's neck

 

"Yes. I saw you in my dream. I loved it." 

 

Jeongmin turned around and linked his arms in youngmin's neck "but i'm already with you all the time, always."

 

"I know" said youngmin and pulled jeongmin closer, kissing his coffee tasting soft lips slowly.

 

Jeongmin held onto youngmin tighter, pulling him closer by his neck. Youngmin pushed him to the kitchen island, making him sit on it. Jeongmin wrapped his legs around youngmin's waist while youngmin was deepened the kiss.

 

Jeongmin broke the kiss when he felt he couldn't breathe anymore. Youngmin pressed his forehead against jeongmin's one, panting into each other's lips.

 

"I love you" said youngmin and jeongmin smiled sweetly "i know. I love you too"

 

Youngmin kissed jeongmin again and held him by his tighs, carrying him to their bedroom. Jeongmin tried to say that the tea will get cold but youngmin didn't care at all. And soon after jeongmin's words turned into moans.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were lying on the sky blue sheets with their arms all around each other. Jeongmin was lying on youngmin's chest while youngmin was caressing jeongmin's arm and kissing his head.

 

"Youngmin"

 

"Hmm ?" Youngmin asked without taking his lips off of jeongmin's caramel smelling hair

 

"I heard some news today" jeongmin said with a hesitating tone

 

"What news ?"

 

"I heard that kwangmin found a new special servant"

 

Youngmin's hands around jeongmin tensed when he heard his brother's name. "A special servant that isn't donghyun hyung ?" Asked youngmin in a surprised tone "who ?"

 

"I don't know his name. But they say that the mirror showed his face. But kwangmin decided to make him his servant instead of throwing him to the jail"

 

"That's weird" said youngmin and jeongmin nodded "i know"

 

Youngmin thought a bit then talked in a soft tone "maybe he fell in love ?"

 

"I hope he did. Maybe he can learn how to love people other than himself." Said jeongmin and pouted

 

Youngmin caressed jeongmin's back softly and looked at his pretty face, smiling bitterly "But he already knew how to love jeongmin. He loved you. Have you forgot it ?"

 

Jeongmin shook his head "He didn't love me. It was just a simple liking he felt towards his friend. He was mixing up the feel of love and like."

 

"No no he loved you. I know he did. He told me."

 

"He what ???" Jeongmin tried to sit up but youngmin pulled him into his chest to embrace him again

 

"A few months before we ran away kwangmin came to my room while i was sleeping, well he thought i was sleeping. He sat down beside me and said things that made me feel like i am the worst person on earth"

 

Jeongmin looked at youngmin who was looking at the distance with sadness and a little bit of guilt in his eyes.

 

"What did he say ?"

 

Youngmin's voice sounded so tired and low while he was saying the right exact words kwangmin said to him.

 

"You look so peaceful while sleeping. Jeongmin hyung is right you are definetely the sleeping beauty"

 

Jeongmin couldn't help but smile when he heard what kwangmin said to youngmin but then his smile faded away when youngmin continued talking

 

"Jeongmin hyung....i know you love him. You love him right youngminnie ? You love him even more than you love me...i will give you a secret youngmin...i love jeongmin hyung too. But....but it's okay. I won't be a problem between you two, i won't cause a scene. I will let you be with jeongmin hyung. I will let you take away my first love."

 

Jeongmin saw youngmin's eyes getting teary slowly but surely

 

"He then stopped talking and pecked my cheek, i could feel his tears on my cheek...Then he whispered "because i love you the most" and caressed my hair softly. He said "i would do anything for you. I would sacrifice anything. Just for you youngmin. Just for my dear brother."

 

Youngmin was crying while talking about how his brother said his genuine words to his "sleeping" brother kindly years years ago.

 

"He loved me the most. He said he would do anything for me...and i knew he would. he really would...." youngmin sobbed so hard that jeongmin's heart broke into pieces "he loved me the most and i betrayed him. I left him all alone!" Youngmin said and took his face in his hands. His whole body was shaking while he was sobbing into his hands.

 

Jeongmin wrapped his hands around youngmin and hugged him gently. 

 

"Youngmin" jeongmin said softly "did you forget why you ran away ?"

 

Jeongmin was still remembering the day youngmin came into his room and told him he didn't know what to do like it was yesterday. Youngmin entered the room without knocking the door for the first time since they met which made jeongmin notice something was wrong. He was walking forward then turning around and walking the other way then turning again. Jeongmin stopped him and asked him what happened. 

 

"No" said youngmin, looking into jeongmin's eyes while tears were still flowing from his eyes slowly "of course i didn't..."

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

"Youngmin" jeongmin called the nervous boy in front of him who was wandering around the room with fast steps

 

"Youngmin" called jeongmin again but youngmin was still wandering around while rubbing his hands each other

 

Jeongmin walked to the younger boy and cupped his face with both hands "youngmin what happened ?"

 

"Kwangmin" youngmin managed to say even though his heart was beating so fast against his chest, blocking his breathing slightly

 

"What happened to kwangmin ?" Asked jeongmin, his hands still on youngmin's face

 

"H-he is throwing boys who are more beautiful or more mesmerizing than him to the jail" youngmin said with a shaking quiet voice

 

"He what ?" Asked jeongmin, finally letting youngmin's face go

 

"You remember the mirror our mom gave to kwangmin at his 15th birthday ?"

 

Jeongmin nodded then gasped "oh my god....don't tell me that mirror is..."

 

Youngmin nodded,knowing what jeongmin will say even though he didn't finish his sentence

 

"I...i thought it was just a legend...." said jeongmin with a shaking voice

 

"we all did. Damn i never even knew magic is real."

 

"But where did your mother find that magic mirror ?"

 

Youngmin shook his head "i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter