A nightmare and the stars

mirror mirror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"youngmin....youngmin where are you ?"

 

 little kwangmin was walking in the dark dark forest. he was so scared that his voice was coming out so small, so quietly.

 

"youngmin..." kwangmin said and stopped walking, standing in the middle of the silent, dark and wet forest. "youngmin i'm scared..." when kwangmin started crying he heard a sound coming from somewhere near.

 

kwangmin used his kinda big for him sweatshirt's long sleeves to rub his eyes "youngmin ?"

 

when kwangmin heard the sounds were coming closer and closer he closed his ears with his hands. But the sound got so loud. So loud that it was ripping off kwangmin's ears. The pain was terrible. He fell down on his knees and kept pushing his hands on his ears to at leaat lessen the pain. But it was no use. So he just lied on the ground, his back arched in pain, his legs were up on the same level with his waist, his hands were on his ears and his whole body was tensed. The sound was disturbing him so much that he didn't even notice a darkkness was coming at him, so ready to pull him inside.

 

The darkness came closer and closer till it got kwangmin inside of it. The last thing heard in the forest before it got deas silent was kwangmin's ears ripping scream...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"NO! KWANGMIN!!!"

 

Youngmin woke up with a loud scream. Sweat was covering his beautiful face. He was still in the shock of the nightmare he just had. The tears that builded up in his eyes were flowing from his cheeks to his chin, down to his neck.

 

Then he felt a soft pair of small hands wiping away his tears gently. He looked up and saw the angel that he believed that was a gift to him sent from heaven's special part. Jeongmin kept wiping youngmin's tears away softly and quietly then cupped youngmin's face and pecked his pink plumb lips softly. Youngmin looked at jeongmin's gentle eyes and saw worry in there. He knew jeongmin understood. He knew jeongmin was gonna listen his nightmare and calm him down like how he does all the time. 

 

Jeongmin held youngmin's hand and rubbed his fingertips on his knuckles softly. 

 

"Tell me"

 

Youngmin bowed his head down and looked at the sky blue sheets.

 

 "I-in my dream...well...my nightmare...kwangmin was in danger..."

 

Jeongmin nodded his head softly at him in the way of saying "continue"

 

"He was in a forest. In a dark, empty, cold forest. And there was a sound. A terrible sound that was causing him so much pain. Then a god damn piece of darkness came and...and pulled him in...if i only i was in there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter