Did you just hiss at me? (Hoseok x Reader Fluff)

BTS Drabbles

A/N: For now the last Anniversary Drabble request. There are still a few more I need to finish, so updates should come in the near future. Hope you have a lovely day.

 

It was Saturday morning and you were still lying in bed, trying to take in the last bit of silence until Jung Hoseok, who was your best friend since high school, would storm into your apartment like a hurricane. You hardly ever got to see him during the week since he became an idol, so you made it a tradition to at least meet for brunch during the weekend.

You looked at your phone to check the time when you noticed five messages and one missed call from him and you prayed to all the gods, even Satan himself, for at least ten more minutes of freedom. But it appeared luck was not on your side.

The door to your apartment was hurriedly opened and closed with a loud bang, followed by quick steps to your bedroom door as it swung wide open.

“Rise and shine sleepyhead!” Hoseok screamed into the room as you cursed yourself for ever giving him a copy of your key.

“Just five more minutes, please?” you whined and turned away from him.

“Come on, it’s such a lovely day outside!” with long strides he quickly made his way to the other side of your room where the window was and energetically drew the curtains, causing you to let out a defensive hiss and pulling the covers over your face.

“Did… Did you just hiss at me?” Hoseok could barely keep a straight face when he asked you the dreaded question.

“No…” you muffled from under the covers, “Maybe…”

And with that, he burst out laughing as you cursed yourself for all the weird noises you subconsciously produced.

“How is this the first time I’ve heard that noise from you?” he chuckled, but it didn’t sound like he was mocking you.

Maybe you never noticed your own noises, maybe this was the first time you ever hissed at anyone or maybe it was because you had a huge crush on him ever since you met and didn’t want him to find you weird. But who really knew the answer to that question? “This never happened.”

“What else have you been hiding from me?”

Your painfully obvious feelings for him, according to Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and even Jungkook.

“Nothing…” once again, nothing but muffled noises came out.

“Come on, don’t be embarrassed,” Hoseok’s voice suddenly became soft. “I thought it was… kind of cute.”

Your heart stopped for a second at his endearing words.

“You… You did?” you peeked your head out halfway to finally look at him.

“Well, yes.” He scratched the back of his head and looked at his feet. You had never seen this side of his. He was always confident and outspoken, even if sometimes a little too loud, but he was never shy around you. “Because I…”

That’s when you knew what he was about to say. It gave you the boost of confidence you had always needed as you jumped out of bed, into his arms and the two of you immediately locked lips. He gently wrapped his arms around your waist as your hands pressed against his chest and just like that, all your dreams had come true. Your kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like forever when you finally let go to catch your breath.

“Wow…” he sighed as the biggest grin crept onto his face.

“Wow indeed,” you smiled back at him.

“I was actually about to tell you that I was feeling sandwiches for brunch,” he chuckled and you couldn’t help but lightly punch his arm.

“Why don’t we stay in today?” he took off his jacket and threw it onto your chair, before the two of you sat down on your bed, “Seems like there’s a lot we have to catch up on.”

And catch up you did.