Syllove (Hoseok Fluff)

BTS Drabbles

Word Count: 446

You came home from a long day of work and there was nothing in the world you wanted more than taking a nice shower and slipping into the comfort of your bed.

As soon as you closed the entrance door behind you, you threw your bag into a corner and made your way towards the bathroom. You coated your exhaustion in floral scented soap and rinsed it off with warm water and replaced all your worries with the feeling of accomplishment.

With nothing but a towel and a mild fatigue covering your body, you entered your bedroom and saw the love of your life laying on the bed, deeply absorbed in his favourite book. If there was one thing you loved about Jung Hoseok, it was the quiet, passionate side he only showed while reading, and it was intended for only your eyes to see.

Without changing into your pyjamas, you walked towards the bed and crawled under the covers next to him. You couldn’t help but stare at his beautiful side profile, the elongated form of his face and his flawless skin, when he suddenly moved his arm to the side without taking his eyes off the pages. It was his quiet invitation for you to snuggle up to his presence and as you carefully moved closer, you were quickly pulled into a loving embrace.

Your head was resting on his chest, your legs and the fingers of your right hands were intertwined with each other and all you could hear was the sound of his calm heartbeat. You felt your blood rushing through your veins and your heartbeat quicken at the sight of this gorgeous man and the bliss in his eyes when he looked at the beautifully filled pages of a book, and most importantly, the sentiment both of you felt when he looked at you. 

Neither of you spoke up as you skimmed through the pages, but you didn’t need to talk. The love you shared with each other was beyond words and his gentle touches lingered on your skin, leaving an almost unbearable amount affection behind and making you yearn for more.

With every passing minute, your exhaustion kicked in stronger and eventually, you gave into the urge of closing your eyes and let out a small sigh of happiness as you drifted into a deep sleep. When he noticed your peaceful appearance growing heavier on his body, he moved both of your hands up to his lips, left a small peck on the back of your hand and continued reading his book until he eventually followed you into the land of dreams with a sunny smile resting on his face.