Chapter 1: Running, Again

{EDITING HIATUS} Wanderlust To Its Depths | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White light streamed in, hitting the lids of Yoongi's eyes. He groaned and pushed himself up, one hand shielding his eyes from the brightness. He saw a few figures lying all strewn around in various sleeping positions. "Ahh… I forgot. We're on the run." He stood up and dusted his pants. Ambling towards the door, he peeked out to check if the coast was clear. He then stepped out to stretch, groans emitting from his mouth as his joints popped.

The surroundings were densely filled with trees that were as tall as the buildings could possibly be, providing good camouflage to hide the boys and the shelter they were currently in. I wonder if the police has gone. He yawned again and went back into the wooden shed they stumbled upon last night when they were wandering through the forest. It was lucky for them they managed to find shelter, or else they had to sleep in the cold huddled together. The latter wasn't a good option at all, despite the fact that they are on the run and well, wanted by the police. They weren't prepared for the harshness of the experience of the decision they made, though they all endured without much complaints.

"Aish. It's all because of that incident that we are now stuck in this miserable plight." Yoongi ruffled his hair in annoyance. It happened on that night that turned their lives upside down, from ordinary citizens to wanted juveniles. Though they all vowed not to speak nor think of it while on the run, some of those memories had managed to brand themselves into their minds. It gave them occasional nightmares they sometimes woke up to, screaming their heads off. Especially Taehyung, who was mainly the most affected victim amongst the seven.

He quickly ducked back into the shed, hearing some noises coming from inside. When he went in, he saw Seokjin tightly grasping Hoseok in a chokehold. Seeing the drama unfold in front of him, he rolled his eyes. "Stop it hyung. It's just a Mario figurine. Get over it." Seokjin's eyes widened. "Just a figurine?! That's my life right there when Hoseok broke it!" He cried out. "Get over it. You're choking Hoseok too much. He's going to die." Seokjin's hands quickly withdrew from Hoseok in alarm. Hoseok collapsed onto the floor, breathing rapidly to replenish the lost air into his system.

Yoongi just scoffed at the scene. "Seriously." He looked to the right and saw Jimin hugging his stuff in his sleep. He went over and kicked Jimin's leg. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASSES!" Those who were still asleep jolted awake. "We need to discuss our plans from now on. We haven't been strategically planning our routes well hence we're always blown out of hideouts very quickly." Yoongi announced once he saw that most of the members are crawling up from sleep.

Taehyung groaned and fell back, his hands covering his ears and eyes tightly shut. Namjoon, who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter