Chapter 2: Low Key Moving Locations

{EDITING HIATUS} Wanderlust To Its Depths | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's going to be 10." Yoongi dusted his jeans and grabbed his bags. "Hyung, let's go." Seokjin was still pushing some things into his bags when Yoongi reached the door.

"Give me a minute Yoongi! I just need to pack that one last Mario toy in…" Grunts could be heard as Seokjin struggled with his bags. "Hyung, why are those Mario toys here? We're on the run for God's sake." Namjoon popped the question. "It's like oxygen, my dear Namjoonie. Life can't be complete without oxygen, just like my Mario." Seokjin said with mock seriousness. Hoseok, who happened to be nearby, rolled his eyes. Namjoon just looked blanked out and then turned back to his phone. Jimin and Jungkook just sat there, blinking at the exchange and then turned to each other, shrugged and continued staring at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"We'll go now." Yoongi suddenly bowed. The 6 stared at him in astonishment and slight amusement. "Whatever." he shrugged and walked out after Seokjin. They emerged in the streets after 5 minutes from an alley. Yoongi was wearing black oversized shirt with jeans and a black cap over his blonde hair. Jin was being in his usual pink attire with blue jeans with a black cap over his tousled brown hair. They trooped to the subway and got on the train to Ilsan station. Yoongi sat on the chair and took out his earphones, plugging them in. Seokjin just leaned the glass, staring blankly into space. The train coursed along the tracks, its sounds of wheels hitting the tracks luring sleep to its passengers. Besides occasional shuffles of passengers shifting in their seats, the train was silent.

"Next stop, Ilsan station." Yoongi stood up and tugged Seokjin's sleeve. He was nearly falling asleep. "Hyung, let's go. We need to stock up for the next few weeks. Oh, and can we get to a laundry shop? I need to get soap. Honestly, we are getting really smelly from the sweat and grime. Even you, hyung, who don't usually sweat a lot." Seokjin hummed and nodded. "We should have enough money so we can all get those. I will get the groceries so Yoongi ah, get the soap and laundry essentials."

Yoongi hummed and walked off. Seokjin started off in the direction of the nearby supermarket, which coincidentally was having a sale. He went to the aisles and grabbed ramen, eggs, some sauces and some beef. He then went to get some necessities and proceeded to stand in queue for check out. When it was his turn, he looked up to see a young woman smiling brightly at him. "Hello sir, is that all?" she politely asked. Seokjin shook his head and proceeded to carry up 4 more baskets filled with ramen. The girl's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter