Chapter 3: Hidden, For Now

{EDITING HIATUS} Wanderlust To Its Depths | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, it's time to go!" Hoseok called out. It has been a while since Jimin and Namjoon left, and he with Jungkook and Taehyung was the last to go. "Coming, hyung!" Jungkook yelled and picked up his bags. Taehyung was searching around, rifling through the boxes for any trace of things left behind. He found a drawing of him lying around on a box. He picked it up and smiled at it. It was drawn by his sister back home when she was doing one of her assignments.

 

 

"Taehyung ah, come sit down here. I want to draw a portrait of you for my assignment." Taehyung's older sister called him. He bounded into the room and lied down sideways on the bed. his sister stared at him, a pencil in her hands. "Hmm. Stay in that position for a while okay? I'll be quick." he nodded and started drifting off. He eventually fell asleep in that position.

"Aish this wierd kid.. He can seriously sleep anywhere, anytime. Look at him, drooling.. Aigoo. What do I do with this dongsaeng of mine?" Taehyung's sister nagged as she quickly sketched an outline of Taehyung. She then started filling in details, adding shadow and outlining his features. After a while,  she was done. She stretched and walked over to the sleeping Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah.." a voice called Taehyung from his slumber. "Who awakes me from my deep slumber?" he yawned. "Your noona duh. I'm done with your drawing, so get off my bed. I know it's comfy, but roll back to your bed if you want to sleep." she commanded. Taehyung stood up and looked over his sister's shoulder. "Hmm noona is done? Let me see." He snatched the piece of paper and frowned. "Am I that handsome and ethereal? It doesn't feel like me, noona." He scratched his head.

"Tae tae, you are the most handsome boy I've seen. I just tweaked a little to make it look even more handsome." Taehyung's sister ruffled his hair and then pushed him out. "I need my beauty sleep so get back to your room." She then smiled and closed the door in his face. Taehyung blinked. "Oh on second thought, take it. It's too nice to hand it up and not see it again." His sister opened the door and the drawing in his hands, before slamming the door once again in his face.

 

 

"Tae?" Hoseok's voice brought him out of his reverie. He quickly rolled up the drawing and stuffed it into his bag. "Let's go!" he said, faking excitement in his voice. Hoseok frowned but he said nothing. Pulling Jungkook along, he echoed, "Let's go!"

Jungkook just grunted in reply and walked out. Taehyung followed and Hoseok, with one last look at the shed, closed the door with a soft bang. They trekked through the same route taken by the 4 before them and emerged out into the busy streets. Jungkook was sporting a white tee with baggy jeans and his bag slung over his shoulder. Hoseok was wearing a black hoodie with knee length shorts and a cap worn over his light brown hair. Taehyung, used a grey hoodie to cover up his hair and paired it with grey jeans.

Hoseok expertly weaved through the crowd and soon reached the train station. He turned back to see Jungkook and Taehyung following slowly behind. He gestured for them to hurry up. The trio soon boarded the train and reached Busan. When they alighted, Hoseok whipped out his phone and sent a quick text to Seokjin.

Hoseok: Hyung, where are you? We've reached Ilsan station.  

A ding sounded a moment later.

Seokjin: We're at the Ilsan bus station waiting. P.s. Xathena contacted us..

He called Jungkook and Taehyung who were wandering around. "They're at the bus station. Let's move along." The trio briskly walked in the direction of the bus station. They spotted Namjoon's tall physique and walked over to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter