Chapter 4: Futile.

{EDITING HIATUS} Wanderlust To Its Depths | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days went by with the boys sleeping, running, playing and eating, seemingly living without any worries of the world in their minds. It was as if they had forgotten they're on the run. The boys were all spread out in the living room with the television . Static sounds were continuously heard as television was running, trying to receive a stable signal.

"…..A few months ago a group of teenagers have committed a serious crime….on the run….wanted criminals…going by the name of BTS…." Jungkook perked up at the sound of the news anchor reporting about them. He looked at the images flashing on the screen and was relieved to find no pictures of their trip days ago on the train. "Hyung," he called out to Namjoon, who hummed in reply. "How long will we need to be on the run?" Namjoon just shrugged. His next question made Namjoon bolt up in surprise and sadness. "Will we ever be cleared of our names?"

He faced Jungkook, "We will be cleared of our names, Jungkook ah. Xathena, Jimin's sister, is helping us now." Jungkook nodded and lied back down. Namjoon slouched on his seat on the couch, thinking about Jungkook's words and eventually slowly drifted off into sleep. Hoseok slipped out of his hiding place and stared at the images of them flashing on the screen.

I had enough…

 

 

"Namjoon!" "Hyung!"

The voices of BTS rang out around Namjoon but he saw no one around. He twisted and turned around to find the source of the voices but failed to find them in the pitch black darkness. 

Suddenly, he felt something warm touching his ankles. He looked down to see a bloodied hand of a faceless person, weakly saying "Save me." He recoiled back in shock and fell. A crunch could be heard as he landed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Raising his hands, he had a bunch of dollar bills crumpled in his hands and looked up. Money was falling like rain from above. *But where is above? The heavens?* 

Then, glass exploded around him, piercing him and leaving minute cuts glazed everywhere on his body. He looked down again to see his body slowly dissolving into dust and heard some soft guitar sounds drifting in the wind….

 

 

"Hyung. Hyung!" Jimin's voice brought Namjoon back into the reality. "Hmm..?" he groggily murmured, struggling to open his eyes. "There's mail from my dongsaeng. Come take a look!" Jimin tried to pull Namjoon up from the couch but he fell on Namjoon instead. "Oof get off!" With a sudden burst of energy, Namjoon pushed Jimin off as he got up. He then ambled towards the kitchen, getting a cup of water to soothe his parched throat. "Hyung, we're at the living room to see the letters!" Jimin's voice floated into his ear as he gulped water from a bottle, taken from the fridge.

I wonder what news Xathena brings us this time. I shouldn't hope….but I can't help myself. He then strolled to the living room to see the boys holding different coloured envelopes. Something white flew at his face and smacked him on the nose. "Hyung!" he whined at Yoongi. Yoongi just shrugged and leaned back on the couch, tearing his black envelope open. Jimin snickered but tried to cover it up by clearing his throat and tearing open his red enve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter