Chapter 0: Prologue

{EDITING HIATUS} Wanderlust To Its Depths | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We have received a tip that BTS is in our vicinity, currently residing in an abandoned factory. Sir, please grant me a warrant to arrest those wanted fugitives. They have been on the loose for too long since they last escaped our last few stakeouts to get them." Officer Juen reported to his commander.

"Bring your team and go. A backup team will arrive later." the commander flicked his hand in dismissal. Officer Juen saluted and quickly marched out. "Suit up. We're in the clear for a stakeout." he shouted to the officers scrambling to get their equipment from the lockers. He filled in his form for the gun he needed and stepped out to get to his car. Here we go. Now, please let me strike gold.

He got into his car and started it up. Moments later, he was cruising through the roads with his police lights blaring, heading down the streets towards to the abandoned factory, where BTS was hiding after escaping prison a few weeks ago.

 

----

 

"YAHHHH!" A scream resonated through the abandoned factory. "My precious Mario! Jung Hoseok, you are going to pay so bad when I get my hands on you!" Seokjin wailed out as he wringed his hands in annoyance. Hoseok winced as he inched a distance away from Seokjin, an apologetic expression on his face.

"Can you guys just be quiet? I need to sleep." Yoongi's annoyed voice floated lazily across the space from the stack of tables at the sides. "Me too." Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon said groggily as they felt sleep slowly consuming them. It was one of those nights that was very hot, making it harder to fall asleep. They haven't had a good night's sleep ever since they made the decision to escape prison a few weeks ago. Most of the days ended up with the boys having to stay awake to be alert, but those routines were quickly wearing them out and exhaustion overcame them more easily than ever, up to the fact that they can practically fall asleep in almost any position and any time of the day without warning.

Seokjin glared at Hoseok silently, fuming. Hoseok could only smile sheepishly while mouthing, "I'm sorry hyung!" while rubbing his hands, begging for forgiveness. Seokjin walked over and picked up the 2 pieces, mourning the loss of his beloved figurine because someone accidentally stepped on it when he was running around earlier chasing down Taehyung and Jimin in retaliation of them relentlessly teasing Hoseok. Seokjin just kept staring at the broken figurine as Hoseok's face grew guiltier by the second. Hoseok was about to speak when he heard the smack of shoes against concrete echoing down the corridor.

The door suddenly slammed open and Jungkook, who was out on watch duty, ran in frantically. "Everyone wake up!" he hollered, as the door hit the wall with a loud bang. His face was scrunched up from sprinting and panic was radiating off him in waves, making Hoseok dread the news coming up ahead. Possibly..are they coming? No, it can't be. Right? Groans and curses came from those who just managed to fall asleep as they struggled to push themselves up into a sitting position. Jungkook paced around in exasperation and agitation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter