Chapter 4

She's so SinB

Meanwhile at the bus stop,there's Yuju waiting for SinB like always. She has wait about 30min already and she still can't see any sight of SinB,usually she only has to wait for 10min to SinB arrive at her. She let out heavy sigh.

"Where is she? Didn't she wanna go to school? Or did she using other way bcoz she's getting more annoy with me following her?" That's the questions come out from Yuju's mouth. She take a glance at her watch and she only has about 15min before school start,so she decide to use her running power and Yuju Choi has change into Yusain Choi. She manage to arrive at school before class start and she was hoping for seeing SinB at her seat but to her disappointed SinB's not there. Once again she let out very heavy and loud sigh. SinB not always skip her class and it make Yuju worry,she just take a sit and once again let out very heavy and loud sigh. When the teacher come in she getting more moody.

"What a great day today, SinB's not here and this bored to die teacher was in charge" Yuju said and sleep like always.

When the school has finished she immediately go to the restaurant, SinB workplace and when she got there,she's smile widely bcoz she saw someone that she miss so much and dying to see. She immediately made her way to SinB and hug her tightly and her action make SinB's startle,Yuju expect for SinB to struggle in her embrace but she's not. SinB also surprise bcoz herself didn't even try to remove herself from Yuju embrace but instead she kinda enjoy it maybe bcoz she miss the latter so much.

"Where are U? I'm worry to die U know,when I can't see U this morning" Yuju said while hugging SinB and SinB just smile and was about to hug her back but her mind was back to reality and that cause her to push Yuju away from her gently.

"Ops! Hehehe sorry,I'm just carrying on my feeling just now" Yuju said nervously and waiting SinB familiar glare but to her surprise again SinB just shake her head and proceeding her work.

"SinB? Why U didn't go to school today? Are U not feeling well?" Yuju ask in concern and one of SinB hand. That contact make Yuju feel an electricity was running through their hands but she just ignore it and there's no answer from SinB,Yuju hold up SinB chin gently and make eye contact, she's staring into SinB eye and SinB staring into her eye and only God knows how they're feel right now. Yuju lost into SinB brown eye and same goes to SinB but when the realization was hitting them. They quickly look away and when a wind suddenly blowing and it cause SinB's hair moving and Yuju can saw the fresh bruise on her cheek that she got for free from her dad this morning. Yuju immediately hold SinB swollen cheek softly and caress it,with concern and worry eye she ask.

"Who did this?" SinB just stay silent and was about to look away but Yuju hold both of her cheek.

"If U don't wanna answer it. It's ok but just leave this dirty plate there I'll do it for U,and I don't take no as answer" Yuju said firmly yet soft tone. "U sit here and hold my bag for me,please be careful bcoz there's something precious in it,ok?" SinB just nod. Seeing SinB obey to her Yuju smile and take off her uniform and start doing SinB job.

"Oh who are U? Why did you're the one who make Eunbi work?" The owner of that restaurant ask in curious. "Oh! Hi madam,I'm Yuju and SinB is my friend,she's not feeling well today so I decide to help her" Yuju explain and smile before continue "U don't have to pay for today"Yuju said. "Is that true Eunbi? If I didn't pay your salary today what will that useless dad of yours wanna eat?" The owner said in concern but annoy when she mention about SinB dad and this situation make Yuju weird. 'SinB useless dad?' Yuju ask in her mind. "It's ok madam U can pay SinB but I'll do her work today" "What ever,as long as the plate was clean" The owner said and walk away. Yuju look at SinB but SinB just look at the ground. "Hey!is that ground is prettier than me till U choose to look at it more than me?" Yuju ask in jealousy and make SinB roll her eye but she's looking at Yuju too at the end. Yuju really wanna ask about her dad but she know SinB will not answer her so she just let her go for this time.

"So are U gonna go to school tomorrow?" Yuju ask and SinB just shrugged "Ok..hurm I guess it's time for me to go home now.....so bye" Yuju said and wave at SinB. Seeing no respond from SinB she just smile and turn around to walk away. After a few minutes, Yuju feel someone pat her shoulder and when she turn around she was shocked by SinB peck on her cheek and say "Thank U" after that SinB run back to her house and close the door,she leaning on the door and put her palm at her chest,feeling her very fast heartbeat. While for Yuju,she's frozen at her place and blushing madly, was hanging open and when she got her sense back,she's smile like an idiot. Her heart was beating really fast even faster than when she's running,she can feel many butterflies was flying in her stomach even more than butterflies in flower garden and she can feel a fireworks inside her head it so loud even louder than a fireworks for new years celebration. She touch her cheek that SinB kissed.

"Did she just kissed me?" Yuju ask herself. "She kissed me and she said thank U,to ME!" Yuju said to herself excitedly. "Yehey!she thank me and kiss me!" Yuju accidentally shouting. "Can U please shut the up! My baby is trying to sleep here!" She heard a women voice scolding her,she close "hehehe sorry" she whisper and walk away but during her way she can't stop giggling to herself. "She kiss me kekeke,she thank me kekeke" she keep repeating it and everyone she pass by just give her a weird look but she didn't care,she just keep in her own world.

"She kiss me kekeke" "Yuju,you're home?" Sowon ask her when she saw Yuju come in but just like other people she also give her weird look." Yah!Yuju what's wrong with U?" Sowon scold but again Yuju just giggling to herself. Seeing this Sowon immediately run to Yuju and hug her.

"Oh my Gosh! Yuju,are U ok baby girl? Did something happen to U on your way going home?" Sowon ask worryingly and shake Yuju body left and right. "God,I know I'm asking for Yuju being a good sister for my birthday wish but this is not what I mean, I just want her to be a good and smart student in school not becoming a crazy girl like this" Sowon said with sad tone and Yuju immediately back to her sense when she heard Sowon said BIRTHDAY word.

"Unnie? Did U just say BIRTHDAY wish?" Yuju ask and Sowon nod eagerly. "Yes baby,today is my birthday and I wish for U being a good sister but it seems like God misunderstood with my wish and make U be a crazy girl who giggling to yourself...I'm sorry Yuju baby" Sowon explain and it make Yuju mentally smack her own forehead. Bcoz of too focusing on SinB she forgot about her own unnie birthday.After seeing her unnie condition Yuju decide to use it as her savior.

"No wonder I felt really weird just now!" Yuju exclaim

"Weird? Weird like what?" Sowon ask

"When I were at shop to buy your birthday present just now,suddenly I felt something wrong with my body and then I can't stop giggling at myself,so it is bcoz of your wish?" Yuju ask pretending surprise

"Omo! I'm sorry Yuju baby, so how are U now? Are U ok now?" Sowon ask

"I think I'm getting better now" Yuju said dramaticly and hold her head

"Ok if that so go and have a rest now ok?" Sowon said in concern tone. "I'll call U when dinner is ready ok?"

"Ok unnie, but can U cook without my help today? I think I wanna take some rest" Yuju said tiredly

"Ok ok don't worry about the dinner,just leave it to me,now go and take a rest" Sowon send Yuju to her room and get down to prepare for a dinner. Yuju silently laugh and lay on her bed while thinking about someone, SinB.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Poor our Sowon unnie,even on her birthday she still got prank by her lil sis >_< btw I think it's not to late for me to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOWON UNNIE! 

#HappySowonDay#SoWonderfulDay

Thx for commenting and reading also subscribing my FF and thx for all your support guys! I'll try my best on this FF ^~^