Chapter 1

She's so SinB

Morning...there's a lot of thing that we do in the morning before we start our day...the uncle's hv a morning jog,doing some yoga,the auntie's cleaning their child room before preparing a meal for lunch later.But it's different story with the person named Choi Yuna or U can call her Yuju.She's rushing preparing herself for school and keep blaming her sister Sowon for not waking her up more early.

"Great! Juz great Yuju,it's your first day on school and you're late!Juz a starts U hv" Yuju murmuring

"Oh!U woke!Finally! I thought you're not gonna wake up for your school" Sowon her sister who was having a great breakfast said when she saw Yuju walking out from her room in rush

"Shut up unnie,it's all your fault!I told U to wake me up early today but U didn't" Yuju glare and act like she's sulking (in cute way)

"FYI Miss Choi,I've wake U up since 6am but U didn't even budge.So I juz make a conclusion that U didn't wanna go to school today" Sowon shrugged "Come join me here,I'll send U to school today" She pat empty chair next her and Yuju juz obey her.They're having a breakfast in peace and calm.After finished their breakfast Sowon send Yuju to school

"Oh Yuju ah,today I'm gonna be late for going home bcoz I hv to stay till midnight for doing some work so U dont hv to wait for me ok?"

"Oh really? Ok then,juz be careful ok unnie?" Yuju said and Sowon juz nod

"U too and dont stay till midnight for watching that yellow square box" 

"Unnie that's yellow box has a name and it's name is Spongebob ok?" Yuju rolled her eye and added "beside watch him was better than watching U" Yuju stuck her tongue out and hurrying up getting out from car before Sowon can hit her and she juz waves happily at Sowon.She juz chuckle seeing her lil sis behavior.

Sowon and Yuju juz living together since their parents death and they're love each other so much even though they fought a lot but all those fight and argue juz for fun.

"I'm late,I'm late,I'm late, I'm late" Yuju keep repeating that words and keep walking in fast pace while avoiding everyone who in her way with stylish but she was about to walk into her class suddenly she's bumped with someone and the person that she bumped to fall on her body.At first Yuju didn't really saw who is she bumped to but when she smell the familiar scent she immediately knew is that person.Hwang Eunbi,the quite girl who will disappeared on lunch time and will appear back before other students other come into their class.Yuju and Eunbi are classmate since they're junior and until now they've became a senior who'll graduate soon they still a classmate.

"Oh sorry Eunbi ssi,I didn't notice you're there" Yuju said and helping Eunbi picking up their book that on the floor and Eunbi juz nod her head and get into the class

"Well,she's still same like before" Yuju shrugged.She tries to talk to Eunbi since the first time they met and all Yuju got was juz a glare from the latter.The students in school never see Eunbi talk to someone and she never has a friend.And nobody wanna be her friend bcoz first she's never smile to anybody and second bcoz of her hair style,her hair always closing a half of her face so her face was practically only shown on right side.Many student was assuming that the left side of her face was ugly like a ghost.Well U can say that peoples said the Eunbi is ghost bcoz she never talk,smile,cry,happy,disappointed,sad and laugh.Yeah,whose not right? When we got the first place in exam of course we will happy right? But not Eunbi,she juz look at her result that hanging on the board with poker face and juz walk away,but for Yuju she didn't say that Eunbi is ghost bcoz  during their freshman,she once caught Eunbi's crying at school backyard but she never ask Eunbi why she's crying bcoz she's scare Eunbi will harming her.So she juz keep it as a secret.

Yuju walk into the class and saw all seat were already being filled by students and the only one seat that didn't sit by students is juz at the end corner of class and it's beside Eunbi seat.And Yuju was happily run to that seat and sit down."Hey!we're classmate and seat mate again this year!" Yuju said using her cheerful tone but only got ignore by Eunbi but she don't mind it bcoz she used to it already.Bcoz of Eunbi behavior nobody wanna sit with her in class and Yuju didn't know why but she found that there's something in Eunbi that she wanna explore and know.Yes she knew that she's sounds like a busybody person but she didn't care.When Yuju was about to try make Eunbi talk.Like usual.Teacher is coming in and start the lesson.

When the bell signing a lunch time is ringing all the students hurrying packing up their stuff and run to hv a lunch without saying gudbye to their teacher."Wow,their reaction was really different when the bell ringing on lunch time and when it's ringing to start a lesson" Yuju muttering while stuffing all her things in her bag and when she saw there's no sight of Eunbi she let out heavy sigh.

"Go or not?go or not? Yuju currently at school backyard while holding a lunch box that Sowon pack for her and debating with herself if she should juz go and approach Eunbi or not.All this while she's the only one who know where is Eunbi been during lunch bcoz that school backyard is old school building and it's like horror building so no one dare to step their feet in there except Eunbi......And Yuju.After finished debating with herself she finally make a decision to juz go and approach Eunbi."Ok Yuju,U can do it!You're not in your freshman anymore! U hv to be brave!" She's whisper to herself and collecting all a courage and juz walk to Eunbi.

"Uh uhm" Yuju clear and make Eunbi flinch and shock.She was about to stand up and walk away but Yuju grab her arm and make Eunbi wince.Hearing Eunbi wince Yuju immediately let her arm go. "Omo!I'm so so so so sorry,I didnt mean to hurt U,which part if your arm was hurting?" Yuju ask in panics and was about to roll Eunbi long sleeve,Eunbi pull away her arm gently from Yuju.She juz walk away from Yuju and leaving heading to their class since the bell is ringing already. 

"Why does it seems like there's bruise on her arm?" She saw a slightly like a bruise on Eunbi arm while rolling up her sleeve juz now and it make her curious bcoz she knew that she didn't hold Eunbi arm to tight till leaving a mark or bruise. After get back in reality,she quickly running to her class.

Nobody knows where is Eunbi house so Yuju decide to follow Eunbi as soon as her school time is ended.She keep on following Eunbi from far but make sure that she still can see Eunbi.About 2km on walking finally Eunbi has arrived at her destination but to Yuju surprise it's not a house but it was a restaurant. "Huh? Restaurant? What did she doing here? Maybe it's her family's restaurant.But why did she come in using back door?' Yuju asking herself when she saw Eunbi using back door instead of front door.So she decide to follow her again. And then she saw Eunbi took off her school uniform leaving a sleeveless white t-shirt. That sight make Yuju gasp not bcoz of how hot Eunbi in that shirt but by a lot of bruise and a few cuts on both of her arms. Then Yuju saw Eunbi tie her hair into ponytail and once again Yuju gasp bcoz on Eunbi left cheek there's a long scar and again there's bruise too. She can saw Eunbi face was try to holding the pain when she touch the water to wash all the plate.

It's already almost night and Eunbi was get ready to go home already and Yuju is still there waiting and watching Eunbi from behind the boxes and she found that Eunbi is working at that restaurant bcoz when Eunbi was finished her work she saw there's age middle age women was giving Eunbi money before she left. So she decide to follow Eunbi again.She follow,follow,follow and follow until she saw a house. She assume it as Eunbi house. "Oh so this is her house?" She said and looking around the neighborhood and turn around to go home. On her way home,she's keep thinking why did Eunbi arms has so many bruises and cuts.

When she got home,she juz straight to her room changing and laying on her bed,still thinking how come Eunbi got so many bruises and cuts. "Did she got abused by her parents? Nah..it can't be,there's no parents has a heart to treat their daughter like that." She let out heavy sigh "Why so hard to find out about U huh Hwang Eunbi? Why U didn't talk to me? Why? And what's wrong with me? Why I'm so eagerly wanna know about U? Is not that we're friend or something. I think I should call U Miss Mystery. No no I think SinB is better. See U tomorrow SinB ah" then she fall asleep

 

 

 

 

 

Done for chap1.. >_<  

I'm not hoping for U guys to subscribe this FF but enough by gimme your opinion about this FF so I can make some improvement in my FF ^_^