Chapter 2

She's so SinB

Sowon just wake up and was about to prepare a breakfast when she suddenly saw a letter stick on a refrigerator.So she go and take a look at it and to her surprise it was a letter from Yuju.

          "Dear Sowon unnie,the moment U read this letter,I maybe not here in this house anymore.I wanna say thank U bcoz U always wake me up every morning and whenever I late I scold U by saying U didn't wake me up more early but I know U did wake me up it just me who stubborn. Unnie thanks for taking care of me since mommy and daddy death,I promise I'll never forgot about your kindness." Sowon can't hold her tears anymore when she read Yuju letter..she don't understand why her only sister wrote that letter.Did she do something that make Yuju mad? And she continue reading again." Unnie I know that you're crying but please unnie,don't cry for my leaving bcoz I'll be back" "Yuju ah,are U really gonna leave me?" Sowon ask while crying hard. "Unnie,I already prepare a breakfast for U and U can hv it but please leave it some for me to eat once I come home.And if you're wonder why I wrote this letter..It's bcoz I suddenly woke up early today and got nothing to do before going to school so i wrote this letter for U.HAHAHA XD I wish I was there to seeing U crying XD,Btw don't worry I'm not going anywhere I'm just going to school early today and I'm not gonna leave U before I finish all your money first XD.Bye unnie! Got to go! Luv ya!" "What the-" Sowon jaw was dropped widely "Aish,that useless kid! Just wasted my tears! Wait U once I see U!" Sowon keep the letter and enjoy her breakfast plus with cursing her lil sis.

Meanwhile,Yuju was waiting someone at bus stop nearby SinB house. She's wake up early today just to wait for SinB and walk with her to school. After waiting for an hours,finally SinB is appear and at the same time bus also has arrived,Yuju thought SinB gonna get in that bus so she get in first but to her surprise SinB just passed by that bus and that bus was about to move. "Wait! What about that girl? Are U going to move without her?" Yuju ask the bus driver "Oh, she's never ride on any bus before" "Then how did she go to school everyday?" "How can I know?I'm not her babysit and hey where are U going?" That bus driver ask Yuju when he saw Yuju jump out from the bus....through door.

"Hey SinB!" Yuju called but only got ignore from SinB." U idiot Yuju,her real name is Eunbi not SinB" Yuju scold herself.So she try again. "Hey Eunbi!" SinB look at her back and saw Yuju was grinning at her,she just give Yuju question look. "Where are U going?" Yuju ask but SinB just show her pokerface. "Haha to school of course where else right?" Yuju answer her own question by with laugh awkwardly. SinB was about to walk away but Yuju pull her arm and that action make her wince,Yuju let her arm go and she shot Yuju with her glare that can make everyone scare to die including Yuju. "I'm sorry,I didn't mean to make U hurt" Yuju said with guilty tone and again SinB just walk away but this time Yuju followed her. There's the silence between them and Yuju feel so awkward so she decide to start a conversation. "So are U living around here?" SinB nod "Why did U choose to walk to school than taking a bus?" SinB answer her with it's-none-of-your-bussiness look. "Yea,it's none of my bussiness hehehe" Yuju said while scratch her back neck and smile awkwardly."Did U hv your breakfast already?" Yuju try again but once again she got ignored. Yuju keep on asking SinB question but SinB respond was still the same,she just ignoring Yuju. Once they arrived at their school everyone look at them with weird stare. Who didn't right? A student that people call as a ghost suddenly going to school together with Choi Yuju the most athletic student in their school. 

When SinB notice all attention was on her.She hurried go to her locker and take all her thing and heading to her class. While for Yuju she just smile at those students who was looking at her and SinB but her smile was fade when she can't found SinB next to her anymore. "Wow,she walk so fast" Yuju said to herself and shrugged. Once she get all her things in her locker,Yuju go to her classroom and sit at her seat. "Yah,where are U just now? How could U didn't wait for me" Yuju said to SinB with her pout that can make every heart melting but again SinB just ignore her. Yuju was about to say something but the teacher come in already and start his lesson. Before the her teacher start his lesson Yuju already yawn and it come to be her most hated subject so she decide to just sleep...as usual. SinB see that and she just roll her eye.

During lunch time Yuju try to talk with SinB again and she hope she success. Yuju saw SinB was spacing out on her usual bench at the old school building so Yuju just go and approach SinB. "Hi" SinB look up with surprise look but change it to annoy look once she saw Yuju. "Hey at least say hi back to me" Yuju said and SinB glare at her. "Ok you're right. Who am I for U to say hi back right?" silent from SinB. "Can I sit here? Thanks!" Yuju ask and didn't wait for SinB reply she just sit down. SinB raise her right eyebrow. "What? U didn't say anything so I assumed that you're ok with it" Yuju said innocently and SinB roll her eye. "Where's your lunch?" Yuju ask but SinB didn't answer it. Yuju didn't give up she try again "Wanna share with me my lunch?" Yuju ask and raise her lunch box but SinB decline by shake her head. "U know what? We've been a seatmate for a long time ago but I never hear U talk.I really wanna hear your voice" Yuju said with sad tone. "Ok lemme hear your voice once please? No need to speak too much enough with OK....ok?" Yuju plead "Ok I'll try again, wanna share my lunch together?" Yuju ask with her cute voice SinB shake her head again and suddenly her stomach growling. She mentally cursing her stomach bcoz make a sound at wrong time. She take a glance at Yuju and saw Yuju was chuckle softly. "Even though I can't hear your voice but hearing your stomach voice is ok with me too" Yuju said with gentle tone. "Here" Yuju handed SinB sandwich that she make during breakfast and SinB at first hesitate but Yuju hold her hand and make she take it. She take it and smile signing thank U at Yuju. Yuju was surprise when she saw SinB smile at her. They has been classmate and seat mate for 5yrs already and she finally can saw SinB smile..at HER.

After school time was end,Yuju keep following SinB from behind and whenever SinB turn around to look behind she hide behind anything she saw. She know she might be sounds like a stalker but she don't care,all she care is about SinB safety and when SinB arrived at restaurant that she work for,Yuju immediately hiding behind the box next to the restaurant but still SinB can't see her. When SinB was taking off her uniform,Yuju can see SinB expression was holding her pain and when SinB's uniform was takes off Yuju can saw there's new bruise on her right arm. Yuju sure that the bruise was the new once bcoz she didn't saw that bruise yesterday. "What is happening to her actually? Did someone hurting her at home? Oh my!" Yuju close with her hand "Don't say that her parents are abusing her and ask her to work for them. When SinB can't bring a lot of money they beat her" Yuju said to herself and imagine a scene that she used to watch at Tv few days ago and she imagine it happen to SinB make her heart feel so hurt. When she still deep in her thought suddenly she hear someone clear and when she look at that someone she saw SinB was glaring at her. She just smile awkwardly and SinB still glare at her. She's thinking about the excuse she'll give to SinB and suddenly there's a kitten pass by "There U are Bingo! Where hv U been?I've looking for U like crazy this pass few weeks U know? Hi SinB" wave hand to SinB "I'm actually lost a kitten few weeks ago and I was look for it at around here and pop! It's here!" Yuju told SinB and SinB just roll her eye and walk away to proceed her work.

It has been 2hrs and Yuju still waiting for SinB finishing her work but this time she's waiting in front of SinB and just playing with the kitten that she claim as hers few moment ago. When look up she can saw SinB face look so beautiful when she tie up her hair. She just studying SinB features starts from her hair who slightly moving by a wind and her beautiful eyes her chubby cheek,her cute nose and her seductive lips. "Aish! Yuju what are U doing?behave!behave!" Yuju scold herself and it's make SinB look at her weirdly but continue her work back. "May I ask U something SinB?" SinB kinda shock when she hear Yuju call her that but it's not like she care and to Yuju question she just shrugged "Ok..I take your shrugged as a Yes,why did U always closed your left side of your face every times in school" Yuju ask and her question make SinB shock,she immediately let her hair and close her left side of face again,she forgot that she's with Yuju just now that's why she just let her hair being tying up and her action make Yuju startle. "Hey why did U release your hair? It's look pretty when U tie it up" Yuju was about to walk closer to her but stop when SinB glare at her. "Ok" Yuju raise one of her hand since her other hand was holding the kitten. "Let just sit here Bingo,there's someone there didn't like us. U known what? Since this morning all she doing is glaring at me" Yuju complain about SinB to Bingo "Meow,meow" "Really? U gonna talk to her to stop glaring at me? Wow thank U thank U!" Yuju exclaim happily and the kitten made it way to SinB but it's run back to Yuju,"I told U she's scary" Yuju cooing her kitten,SinB just give her 'seriously?'look.

After finishing her work, SinB walk back to her house and of course Yuju was behind her with her new kitten following her until she got home. Once she got home she just close her door and run to her room. 

"Let's go Bingo,we'll go to your new house and let's find something to eat home" Yuju said to her kitten and start to walk away but not before take a last look at SinB house. "See U tomorrow SinB ah" Yuju said with smile and walk away. "Thanks for today Yuju" SinB whisper while looking at Yuju figure who was walking away from her house.

Once Yuju got home she was greet by her unnie who was sitting on the couch with her arm folding above her chest. "Oh Sowon unnie,My beloved,gorgouse,y,cute,pretty unnie has home?" Yuju greet her sister with cute and innocent voice. "Gorgouse?y?cute?pretty? Well that's the truth I'm not gonna deny it tho" Sowon said proudly and Yuju just make an annoying expression but back to her innocent face when Sowon look at her with unsatisfied look "Where are U going? At this time just got home?" Sowon ask "Uhm,I-I I'm saving this kitten from get into the drain and it's took a long time to take it out" Yuju make a sad expression "And are U thinking I'm gonna buy it?" Sowon ask "Oh U didn't?" Yuju ask shyly. Before Sowon could say something suddenly her phone is ringing and Yuju take this advantage to escape from her sister. "Ok where are- we? Choi Yuju! Come here U little brat!" Yuju just laugh hearing her sister shouting.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 check! Hahaha how is it guys? See U on next chapter! Bye! XD