Chapter 3

She's so SinB

It has been one week and Yuju still walk with SinB to school and send her home. SinB feel really annoying bcoz of that but she feel safe at the same time. In this whole week Yuju always follow her and always try to start a conversation but SinB still ignoring her. It's not that SinB didn't wanna answer all Yuju's question but she's scare. Scare to start a conversation bcoz a conversation is a started for a friendship and friendship is the things that SinB avoid to involve,she don't want her friend knows about her problem that's why she just let herself being called as a ghost but there's certain student who keep on trying to be her friend since 5yrs ago and she is Yuju. SinB know that Yuju is a kind person and she know that her action might be seems rude but what else can she do?

Today she start her routine every morning. Cook for her dad breakfast,do the dish that were leave by her dad during dinner,laundry and get ready for school. Today she wake up late and she's late for preparing a breakfast so she do it in rush bcoz she afraid she couldn't finish it before her dad awake. But unfortunately,her dad was awake already and she didn't finish prepare a breakfast.

"Eunbi! where's my breakfast?!" Her dad ask with his very manly voice. And it make SinB startle

"D-dad I-I'm not finish it yet" SinB answer him with shaken voice and scream when her dad pull her hair.

"Dad! It's hurt!" SinB scream in pain

"Hurt? Huh?! You're such a useless daughter! There's nothing I got from raising U since U kid! All U do is just waste my money! All I ask U is for preparing my breakfast and that simple work U can't even do?!" Her dad pull her hair even more hard.

"Give me your money!" "I-I don't h-have a m-money" SinB cry even hard. Her dad let her hair go and reach for her school bag on the chair. SinB follow him and try to stop him from taking the money in her bag.

"No dad I can't! U can't take that money! It's for my lunch!" SinB struggle with her dad but her dad turn around and slap her cheek with really powerful slap until leave a red mark on her cheek and blood on her corner of lips.

"Go to hell with your lunch!" Her dad said and just leave her on the flour. SinB is crying out loud while bring her knees to her chest and hug it tightly.

"Why this happen to me?why?" SinB keep asking the same question to herself after she got beaten by her dad. 

Her dad is not like that before. It's happen after his wife,SinB mom die. SinB mom died during SinB is six bcoz of accident. She and her mom are on their way to go to the shop to buy SinB's dreams doll. SinB keep on asking her parents to her that doll no matter how hard her dad coax her,she's still sulking and her parents leave no choice but buy it for her. Her dad didn't with them day bcoz of his work,so it's only her and her mom are going. When they were about to pay for it suddenly there's a crazy man came and wanna took SinB with him but her mom manage to grab SinB arm fro his grip and hide SinB behind her. But that crazy man suddenly took his knife from his pocket and stabbed her mom stomach and run away right after that. She can saw her mom breath getting slow and hitches. "E-eunbi ah,t-t-take c-care o-of y-yours-self o-ok? S-s-sorry i-i c-cant a-ccompany U" that's the last thing she heard her mom said to her before collapse on her lap. Being a kids that time she can just screaming her mom names and crying out loud. Since that day,her dad changed 360°. He start to be drunk,gambler and always beat SinB whenever he lose in his game. SinB always hoping that her dad will be change back to his back behavior but that's hope never been real.

SinB get up from the flour and change her school uniform to a sleeveless t shirt and short short before heading to the restaurant that she works. She can't come to school with swollen cheek and red eye.