chapter 2

Greetings, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Emperor is ready to bath!" One of the servants in the huge palace yelled. All the pther eunuchs bowed with their heads on the ground, ofcourse including jungkook. 'It's just a bath, why are these acient idiots making it so highkey? It is ONLY a bath!' He thought. He lifted his head to take a small peek, a pair of well-made shoes with golden dragon sewed onto the dark blue shoes. Following that pair of gorgeous shoes are a few pairs of bare foot. 'The emperor. And servants who help the emperor wash. No way, I don't wanna be one of you! But.......'

****FLASHBACK****

''Oh right, I haven't asked for your naem yet," said chancellor Wang. ''My name isJeon jungkook.'' jungkook replied, with his head down, kneeling on the floor. ''Right, right. Yes, Jungkook do you know why did I tell you to come?"   "Why?" jungkook asked. ''Because you look good enough. Espeacially when you finished bathing ad smells so nice and fluffy------ Very nice." said chancellorwong with a creepy smile on his face. ~Jumgkook stood up and gave chancellor Wang a hard slap on the face and yelled "WHAT THE FAQ IS WROG WITH YOU! WHO ALLOWED TO TO LOOK AT ME WITH THAFILTHY LOOK OF YOURS?" then throw him on the floor and step on him non-stop.~ 

BUT, that only happened in jungkook's mind. "Ohohohoho" Chancellor wang is still looking at him and laughing creepily. "Please don't look  at me like that." jungkook mumbled. 'No way, don't tell me this person is going to...... Not only will my identity slip out, I may not be clean anymore...... Is this my pusnishment?' a shiver ran down his spine. ''What are doing still doing here?'' Chancellor Wang's voice broke him out of his thought. "Fast, go to 'Gorgeous Spring' and serve the emperor!"

****END OF FLASH BACK****

'So, what chancellor Wang wants is to let me please the emperor, so thet the emperor would be happy with him too. I wouldn't go even if i'm not afraid of my identity leaking!' jungkook thought. "The emperor finished bathing!'' one of the eunuchs shouted. ‘I'd rather be outside in the cold wind without shelter than be in here and smile along.' The emperor walked down the aisle of bowing eunuchs. 

Jungkook was sweeping down the hallway of rooms where eunuchs stay into rest. He passed by a room with three servants in there. They were having a conversation so jungkook stood behind the door and listened. ''Jongsoo, you got so many reward/gifts from the emperor, what method did you use to relieve his majesty's stress?'' one of them asked. "Recently, I have found a new massaging method which is very effective on relieving stress." replied jongsoo. ''Can you teach us?" "There's no way I'll teach you guys."   'O so there's already massaging in this period of time. Massaging is a method that i used to make all those girls fall dearly for me. HOHOHO' jungkook laughed in  his mind.

Jungkook was still sweeping until he heard something "Jongsoo has been quite full of himself recentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter