Chapter 3

Greetings, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I have decided I will reply to every one comment even you dun want me to bcoz...

 

The emperor scanned the sleeping figure on  the floor who is snoring a bit. His facial expression darkened a bit 'Why is there a wild kitten in here?' he thought. He then noticed the plum blossom in the beautiful vase the boy on the floor was holding. 'Did he put it there?'       But then, the boy on the floor started giving the vase pecks, he kept on pecking the vase nonstop. He then turned his head to the emperor (still sleeping) and said "WOW you have such a haut body! Come here and give oppa a kiss~" He turned back to the vase and starts pecking it again. A small yet mischevious grin crept onto the emperor's face.

`

Jungkook was sleeping soundly in the Gorgeos Spring when he felt a pressure on his bady. He slowly stirred and opened his eyes. He saw a man around 2 years older than him hugging him and was asleep. 'SLAP' a large sound was heard through the whole room and the man was climbing up "FAQ! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE SINCE YOU DID THIS RIGHT!" jungkook screamed. The man glared at him. "O NOW YOU GLARE AT ME HUH!"    "Uh?" The man said with a sarcastic grin. "Don't you know who I am?"  

"?"

"An eunuch?"

"Chancellor?"

"Chef?"

"One of the princes?"

"Others..."

"Stop guessing." said the man. "Now come here and let me hug you for a while."    "WAIT! WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?! WHY WOULD I let you hug me? What is wrong with you!" jungkook yelled angrily at the man. "It is because-" he stopped for a while before saying "My mother just died."        'Gosh I can't refuse him if this is the reason...' thought jungkook. Jungkook sat down next to the man and said "Only the shoulder."

But the next second jungkook knew, he was pinned on the floor by non other than the man. The man was leaned down slowly, there lips were slowly coming in contact but "Bam!!!!!" The man was a few feet away holding his head while jungkook scrambled to get up. When he turned his back, he heard the man said "The back of your hanbok have been slithed open." Jungkook turned his head and saw his heart shaped birth mark showing.   He screamed "NOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE BIRTHMARK ON MY IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BEEN SEEN BY WOMAN BUT NOW YOU HAVE SEEN IT! YOU BASTARD!" Before running away.

The emperor was on the throne, waiting to listen tothe endless complainings and blabberings of the chancellors underneath the few steps of stairs connecting the throne and the surface of the grand hall. One of the chancellors came forward bowing while saying "Your majesty, about what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter