Chapter 4

Greetings, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: AYYYYYEEEE enjoy!)

'The violent emperor's sister. Yeah, she seems arrogant ho ho, but I like it.' jungkook thought.     "I jeon jungkook, eunuch from the gorgeous spring, greets your highness." jungkook bowed, saying it in a y voice. The princess' eyes shined, so did the maids'. 

"So, what did you mean by saying that I'm a 'pretty girl?" the princess asked. While thinking 'Wow this eunuch is cute.'  Jungkook found his chance coming and said. "What I meant is that your highness has not only posess beautiful looks who can surprise anyone, your highness is also flooding with youth and cuteness. I can feel your charisma from far away already." jungkook said.    "Your highness, I am willing to work under your beautiful feet." said jungkook with a naughty smile looking up to the princess.     "ah~" (dun misunderstand) was the princess reaction. She blushed hard.    "But ofcourse, I'm just a random small eunuch. Your highness may just forget what I have said and remember it as a normal greeting. I may excuse your highness and take my leave now." Jungkook stood up and left. 

"Such an impolite eunuch....." commented one of the maids. "Princess, Let's hurry up and go finish waht we need to do in the first place." said another as she found there was no reaction from the princess. "Princess?" "Princess?"       'No way, why is my heart beating so fast?!' princess sohee said as she put her hand onto her heart. 

Jungkook was whistleing freely as he made his way. 'If the princess can get me into the princess palce, then I might as well as get away from that tyrant. Alao about the princess palce.... Other than the princess, there must be alot of other maids too.' until this point, jungkook started out laughing. 'I'm so excited even though i'm only thinking~~   Anyways it must be better than my situation now". As he thought about how the eunuchs in the bath hall's conversation. "Ooooo jae, your muscle have grown again!" said one of them.  "Yah! Stop it, my body is saved for the emepror to touch."     'If I kept on staying in the gorgeous spring, I'm afraid I wouldn't be normal too.'

` On the other side.`

"Oppa! Oppa!" princess sohee shouted as soon as she saw her elder brother in the grand hall on the throne with chancellor wang beside him.   "I won't obey it even if it is the empress dowager's last will!" said the princess with an angry tone. “I will not marry prince park the general the 5 cities of soldiers, Park jimin!"       “When did I say you're gonna marry her. You are my dear sister. We share the same parents, I'm not just going to give you away like that." said the emperor. "I don't want to leave oppa too! Is there any method?" Sohee asked pleadingly.    The emperor stayed silent for a while before saying "It's the empress dowager's intention after all."  

 

The pricess kneeled on the floor in a sitting position, her arms resting on to the empror's lap. She flashed him her puppy eyes and nibbled on the emepror's gown. After knowing that didn't work, the princess started wailing "No I DON'T CARE! I prefer to marry a eunuch than marry him!"   "Stop talking nonsense." said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter