Chapter 5

Greetings, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n: Herrrrrroooooo! I'm back with another chapter haha. Enjoy!)

"Oppa, Stop!" princess sohee shoouted as she ran into the grend hall.

"Oppa, you don't like this little eunuch right? Then you can give him to me!"

"Stop playing around!" said the emperor strictly without smiling.

"I am not playing around!" she defended herself. The this jungkook little jit interupted.

"Princess... princess, save me......." he said half-dead. "Okay, sure I will." sohee said with determine, but then suddenly her eyes shined. 

"AAAAAA~~~ NOOOOO I saw your buttttttt! nooooo!" she screamed pointing at jungkook sheepishly laughing.

By seeing that the emperor immediately ordered to cover jungkook's. "Oppa, why do you need to punish him when i denied the marriage?" sohee shouted.

"You denied the marriage, next saying you want to marry a eunuch,  after that asking me to have this person here. I'm doing this to protect the name of the princess."

'Aishhhhh~ Who are these people! First there is a crazy chancellor, following a violent emperor, an unreasonable princess. Oh not to mention the fqing et in the bath hall. Although I didn't see his face. I'm so sorry hyori (the girl I mentioned in chp 1 who has no name), If you still love me then bring me back.' he was broken out of his thoughts when one of the eunuch holding the wooden stick asked "Your majesty, do we need to continue?"   "Ofcorse!" was the responce they got.

"No no no! your majesty if this goes on my will be in four." jungkook begged.

"Oh, I've never seen it before, it's time for me to have a look." the emperor said.

"Oppa! I'm sure this person has a method which can help me with not getting married to prince jimin."     (jiminnie pabo)

"Ho," the emperor gave out a laugh. "Even I can't deny the empress dowager's words, he can? Who do you think he is?" "What method does he have?"

"oops... yeah right, This isn't something a little eunuch can solve." the princess stuttered.     "Your majesty, princess, what is the hard part about this,it's so simple!"

"hm! this brat." the emperor thought.

*~*

Blooming plum blossoms are flying everywhere, a boy sttod infront of him "Please take care of the emperor,"  "in my place" with a heart melting smile. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes 'A smell of Plum blossoms' he woke up and noticed his surroundings. He is in a extremely high-classed looking room with dim light on. He i kneeling on a kingking sized bed with lanterns on the two edges, curtain hanging above. 'Wow! Such beautiful room and bed! Don't tell me I travelled in time again and this time .... I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter