Chapter 1

Greetings, Your Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was walking towards the car with a girl when he heard ''Yah,Jeon jungkook!'' A voice yelled. 'Again.' jungkook thought as he turned his head. ''Jeon jungook! You  always leaving me a side and go on dates with this woman!" 

'Woman are all like this. Call themselves your girlfriend just after you rolled together on some random bed sheets.' He thought.  ''My dear,'' he said to the girl who yelled at him. ''Do we know each other?" ''Jeon jungkook you jerk, GO BE A EUNUCH(eunuch is a bunch of the emperor's servants太監) IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!!!!''  ''Eunuch? This occupation came down from the stage of history for a long time already.'' jungkook said in a 'are you kidding me tone'.  ''You ing bastard, die and go to hell!'' 

Jungkook was lying in pitch darkness 'Haha she dared to curse me? Woman are so stupid that they're cute. But..... But' He sat up from the floor with white sheets covering the floor , pillows and a blanket.  He saw a banner on the wall it wrote 淨身房 (jing shen fang). '淨身房? Wait, Isn't this the place where they cut the private part of the eunuchs during acient times?................ Is this a dream? Maybe it's some kind of prank one of the girls are playing on me. Well then, I'll play along for a while junkook said as he laid back down, slightly smiling not aware of the enviroment he was in since he didn't eve bother to look aroud. Then he suddenly heard groanings beside him. He turned his head and saw about 15-20 men in this room in pain and with a puddle of blood staining the white bedsheets covering their bodies right on top of their private parts. ''AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!'' jungkook screamed when he saw that ''How about me?'' he thought as he looked under the sheets. <<<<>>>> 'Phew lucky me it's still here.' he sighed at the same time realising that he had long brownish dark hair. 'The good news is that I'm still a man, but the bad news is............I really did time travel.'

`~~~~~~~~~~A month of training passssssssssed~~~~~~~~

‘’Be quiet, chancellor Wang is here.'' one of the 'already chosen eunuch shouted towards the mumuring crowd which ofcourse included jungkook. They were all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter