Chapter 3

A Vampires Love

Time for lunch. Most of the girls went to the new guy asked him if he wants to go out with them. Yunho noticed that Ji Yoon's about to go out so he stand up and held her waist. Ji Yoon's stunned with his actions as she faced him. ''um, Yunho-shi, what are you doing?'' she asked. Yunho just smile at her as he drags her out of the class. They're walking in the hallway while the students looks at them. ''Ji Yoon, can you tour me around the campus? I'm not familiar with the place'' he said as he faced her. ''oh.. sure'' she replied.

 

She toured Yunho around the campus ''and, the last stop.. our cafeteria'' she said with a smile ''you must be hungry'' . Yunho shook his head ''not really. I enjoy being with you'' he flashed his smile. Ji Yoon Blushed. They're about to go out when Changmin called her. Yunho and Ji Yoon looks at the direction where the voice came from. Ji Yoon's eyes widened as she saw Yoochun., Junsu and Jaejoong glaring at Yunhho like they want to drink his blood until he dies. ''Um, Yunho-shi, do you want to come with me?'' she asked him. Yunho looks at the guys and smirk ''aniyo. I'll go out for a while. I'll see you after lunch'' he gave her a wink then left. Ji Yoon runs to her oppas. Her oppa's just look at her. ''Who's the guy?'' Changmin asked. ''he's new here. my classmate. he's Jung Yunho''. she replied. ''You guys are close alredy?'' Junsu asked this time as he plays with his food. ''ah, aniyo. He's sitting beside and he told me that he wants to have a tour around our school. That's all'' she explained.  Yoochun nodded his head but Jaejoong just stood up from the table. "I'll go first'' he said as went away from them. Changmin looks confused but Yoochun, Junsu and Ji Yoon knows what's exactly going on. ''Oppa, I'll go first'' she said as she followed him.

 

Jaejoong reached the roof top. As soon as Ji Yoon went in, he pinned her to the door making it closed. His face just a few centimeters away from her face. ''oppa'' she said like she's whispering. He kissed her deeply making her moan.She kissed him back. He slowly took his polo off revealing his toned body. After he's done with himself, he started to her uniform as he kissed her neck. Ji Yoon came back to her senses as she pushed Jaejoong away from her. Jaejoong's eyes met hers, showing that she's scared. "I'm sorry'' He said as he hug her. ''Ani.. I should be the one who say sorry'' Ji Yoon said. She look at her self and was surprised to see half  of her body almost . She quickly buttoned it and fixed herself. Jaejoong smiled at her as he took his polo and wear it. "I'm jealous about the new guy. I'm sorry'' he said as he rested his forehead against hers. She smiled as she gave him a peck on his lips ''Oppa, you know that I'll be marrying one of our family members, right?''. Jaejoong held her face and caressed it ''they said that you can marry anyone 'as long' as they're pure blooded'' he corrected. Ji Yoon poke his cheeks ''and I dont know any other 'pure blooded' except you, Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa.''. Jaejoong smiled hearing the fact ''right. And I bet you'll choose me than Yoochun or Junsu, right?''. Ji Yoon think for a while and smile.'' I don't know oppa''. Jaejoong pouted. Aigoo, my brother's so cute!!'' she said as she hug him. ''I know that babe'' he said as he kissed her neck. ''Omo! oppa, we should go now! class is about to start!'' she said as she drag him back to their class.

 

 

Little did they know that a guy's been watching them. ''so, they're brothers huh'' he said as he jumped down from the roof top to the grounds. ''This is going to be interesting''...

 

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

what do you think?

 

thanks 

 

xiah_junsu