Chapter 4

A Vampires Love

Class resume and Yi Joon went back to her classroom he saw Yunho sitting oh his seat. She sat next to him and she smiled at Yunho. "How's your lunch?'' she asked. Yunho smiled at her and held her hand ''good'' then he kissed it. Ji Yoon blushed. "I love it when you blush'' he said. "aigoo, don't be like that Yunho-shi''. Yunho leans in to her ears ''Just call me oppa from now on''. Ji Yoon felt chills on her body as she felt his cold breath against her ears.

 

Ji Yoon's POV

 

Gosh, why does my heart beat this fast? Oh  dear!

 

end of POV

 

 

 

Their class started and the teacher is talking to the class. ''Okay, class, I will pair you for our project. A girl and a boy each pair''.the teacher gave their pairs and it's down to Jung Yunho and Kim Ji Yoon. Yunho smiled knowing that he'll be with her more often. Then their class ended. Yunho went next to her. 

 

''Ji Yoon-ah'' he called. ''Oppa''. Yunho smiled at her ''So, should we start today?'' he asked. Ji Yoon thinks for a while ''Okay'' she said. "You want to do it in your place or mine?''. Again, Ji Yoon thinks for a while. 'My oppa's might kill him if they found out that I was paired with him. I hope they won't mind if I we do it on his place' she thought.''Let's do it at your place'' she smiled''but, i'll ask my oppa's permission first''. Yunho nodded and they went out of the class.

 

They saw Jae, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin waiting for her. ''Oppa!'' she called as she runs to them. "ready to go?'' Jae asked. "Um,  oppa, we need to do some project''. ANd with whom?'' Junsu asked. ''With me'' Yunho said as he stand next to her. The boys glared at him. ''You can't'' Yoochun said. ''But, we need this for our project'' she pouted. "Hyung, let her do it with him. It's for her grades'' Min said. After a few discussions they agreed. ''But you need to send her home'' Jae glared. Yunho nodded ''I will''. Then they went out.

 

The guys cant help but to be uncomfortable...

 

'I don't like him' they thought...