Chapter 1

A Vampires Love

One morning, Ji Yoon woke up with the sun shining brightly. She look around and saw her 2 brothers (well, top .). She look at the clock and stretched her arms.

 

''Junsu oppa'' she whispered to his ears. ''oppa~''. Junsu didn't move a bit. She sat on his stomach and leans in to kiss his lips. ''Junsu oppa~''. She playfully bite his neck that makes him awake. ''okay.I'm up'' he said as he flips her over making her underneath him. Ji Yoon giggled at him making Junsu pouts ''what's wrong?'' he asked. ''you're so cute oppa''. Junsu smiled and started to kiss her from her forehead to the tip of her nose, to her lips down to neck and shoulder. She innocently moaned that makes Jaejoong woke up. He looks at them making their eyes met. She smiled at him while Junsu started to her bare shoulders. ''good morning oppa''. Jaejoong sat up and pushed Junsu away from her. Junsu pouts at him. Jaejoong just smirked at him as he laid down on top of her. ''oppa, you're heavy'' Ji Yoon pouted as she can feel his body against her. "Just bear with it for a while babe'' Jaejoong then kissed her lips as he touched her soft and gorgeous body. Junsu just smiled at the sight. ''op..pa... we'll.... be ..... late...'' she said as she catch her breath. "don't worry, we have a lot of time'' he said as he her neck. Junsu looks at the time and he went out of the room..

 

Junsu bumped into his cousin as he went out "oh, hey hyung'' he greeted. Yoochun patted his head ''where's hyung and Ji Yoon?'' heasked. "In her room. Doing the same old thing'' he said as he walk his way to the bathroom. Yoochun opens the door to her room. He went in and leans his body to the table next to her bed. ''tsk. hyung, why are you doing that this early?'' he asked as he look at them. ''Yoochun oppa!'' she sat down as she lightly pushed Jaejoong away. Jaejoong sigh as he sat on her bed. ''What now Yoochun?'' he asked not looking at him. "hyung, you need to get ready. We don't want to be late for school'' Yoochun said as he sat next to Ji Yoon. ''I wont be late'' Jae said. "we know oppa. you're faster than a speeding bullet. but, I'm not'' Ji Yoon said. Jae rolled his eyes ''fine then'' he said as he stand up and walk his way to his room. "how about you oppa?'' she asked as she saw him in his uniform ''I see you're in your uniform'' she smiled. Yoochun laid her back to her head ''So that I can have my own moment with you'' he said as he leans in to kiss her. He kissed her deeply as his hands  roams around her body.

 

''ehm,..'' they look at the door to see Jaejoong and Junsu in is uniform ''I see you're enjoying the moment'' he said. Junsu grinned. They sat on her bed. "well, i better change now'' Ji Yoon said as she stood up and walk her way to the bathroom. ''Let's continue this later araso?'' Yoochun yelled. "Ne!!'' Ji Yoon yelled back. Jae glared at him. Yoochun chuckled ''what? she want me too'' he said as he defend himself. ''Whatever'' Junsu said as he went down to their kitchen. Jae followed him leaving Yoochun alone. Yoochun stood up and walks his way out. ''Ahh'' he stretched his hands up. ''I love this family''..