Chapter 2

A Vampires Love

Ji Yoon, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun got to their school. A lot of girls welcomed them. They can hear screams from their fan girls. As soon as they got out from their car they girls runs to the boys making Ji Yoon's eyes widened in surprise. ''Oppa!!'' ''saranghae oppa!!'' girls scream everywhere. The boys didn't notice that they've been dragged inside the campus by the annoying girls. ''Stay away you freak!'' one fan girl yelled at Ji Yoon as she pushed her. Ji Yoon's about to fall when someone caught her. ''gotcha'' he said. Ji Yoon smiled as she hug him ''Changgmin oppa, komowo!''. "aigoo, those crazy fangirls'' he sat as he patted her head. The girls look at them. " Changmin oppa! saranghae!'' one girl said. Changmin glared at them ''Shut up you crazy freak!'' he yelled at them. everyone looks at them even Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun. They noticed that they're already far from them. ''How dare you push her away?!'' he asked the girl yelling. Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong went back to them. They glared at the girls. ''um, oppa, I'm okay.. no need to shout'' Ji Yoon said as she tugged Changmin's sleeves. "did she pushed you princess?'' Yoochun asked as she points the girl. ''Ah.. it's just an accident.'' Ji Yoon said ''oppa, we're going to be late.. let's go'' she said as she pulled them away from the crowd.

 

 

Soon they reach Ji Yoon 's class. They kissed her cheeks as they left her. Ji Yoon, Junsu and Changmin are in the same year. Ji Yoon skip a couple of grades making her the youngest in class. Junsu and Changmin are in the same class.

 

Ji Yoon's looking outside when the professor came in. The class became quiet as she step inside the room. '' Class, we have a new student here. He came from England. Well he's older than you but please be good to him.'' the professor said. ''Mr.Jung you may come in.''. A young gentleman came in. girls squeal as they saw him. "omg! he's so hot!!'' ''he's so my type!!''. girls said. ''Hello,My name's Jung Yunho'' He said in english. "please sit beside... Ms. Kim'' the professor said. Ji Yoon raised her hands. Girls glared at her. Yunho smiled as he saw her. He walks next to her. "I'm Jung Yunho'' he said as he reached for her hand and kiss it. Everyone's shocked. ''Um... nice meeting you.. Yunho-shi. I'm Kim Ji Yoon'' she said in english..

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

As I lay my eyes on her, I know she's the one that I've been looking for. Oh, how I love her smell. Her face, really beautiful.. Now I don't regret going to this school. I know that I finally found her.. My mate... And I'll make sure that she'll be mine...

 

end of POV

 

 

Ji Yoon's POV

 

OMG! he kissed my hand.. We'll he's gorgeous. but he's not my type.. we'll I really don't know what my type is.. What I noticed about him is his smell.. Just like my oppa's smell.. well, except Changmin oppa. Why do I feel that my body craves for his touch? Omo!! Am I being erted because of my oppas? Omona!!  But, I can sense that he's really something.. He's staring at me. I don't know what to do.. should I tell my oppas?

 

end of POV

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

what do you think about the story? 

 

thanks..

 

xiah_junsu