CHAPTER 5: Someone's Gone Crazy!?!

30 Days of Us [NOT GOING TO CONTINUE. SORRY]

 

 I was sitting in Jiyeon’s living room, reminiscing about my life before. How I wish I could recreate the moments when I used to jump from one couch to another, scratched on Jiyeon’s fluffy carpet and rolling on the tiled floor..Oh how I miss those days.. My mind was travelling from one memory to another and I didn’t even notice Jiyong sitting beside me. He was rambling something but I was too absorbed in my past that his voice was mute to my ears. All I heard from him was..

“Yah! Are you even listening to me?”

 His loud voice snapped me out of my daze. “Sorry! What did you say?”

“I SAID IT IS A BAD IDEA YOU’RE STILL LINGERING ON EARTH! For goodness sake! When I’m talking can you at least listen!” Then he kept on talking about it again and again and again.

“Here we go again..” I whispered to myself.

It’s only been five minutes of Jiyong’s nagging but I’m already wet after being sprayed by his spit. Seriously! Does the guy ever run out of ideas to nag me?

High High I'm so High

High High up in the sky

High High I'm so High

Fly fly touch the sky

 

HA HA HA HA HA

Say LA LA LA LA LA

HA HA HA HA HA

Aiiiiiiiite

-high high GD&TOP-

The sudden sound of Jiyong’s phone startled me.

“Yeoboseyo! Ahh! Dara it’s you. Yeah! I’m fine!” Jiyong was grinning from ear to ear.

This was the first time I saw him talking in a very sweet tone to someone. Usually he would be rude and shout “Yah!” whenever he called me. Pshh! What a hypocrite.

“Okay! I’ll be there in a while!” Jiyong hung up the phone with a smile still attached to his face. In a dreamy voice he said “I’m going to meet Dara! So you can stay here as long as you want!”

Poof! He was gone just like that. My mind didn’t even have the time to process what he was saying. His disappearance was too sudden that I froze on the couch. Out of the blue, a thunderous sound was heard. It was actually my tummy asking to be filled. Now that I think about it I only had a free sample of dubbokki since yesterday.

“Man I am hungry!” A bulb lighted up on my head. “Aha! Maybe I could find something to eat in Jiyeon’s fridge”

Whistling, I headed towards the kitchen direction happily; proud of myself because I haven’t lost my genius Munchkin mind after being transformed into a human. I open the fridge door slowly anticipating that food might flow out of the fridge as there might be too many of it. My excitement turned to dust when I open the fridge’s door.

“What! There’s nothing in here!  All that she has are a few bottles of mineral water, a small piece of chocolate and a leftover sandwich! I might die like this! OMG!” My stomach growled again.

“Well! Better than nothing right!” I took the leftover sandwich and a bottle of water thinking maybe I should have listen to Jiyong and go back to MCTS (Munchkin Cross Train Station). I was about to close the fridge’s door when “Bam!” I was hit on the head by an umbrella. My head was spinning like crazy.

“ert! Get out of my house!” It was Jiyeon holding a white umbrella.

Before I managed to say anything she whacked me again. “Oww! Stop it!”

 She ignored my cries of pain and kept on whacking me with her umbrella until unconsciously my feet was already out at the front door. “GO AWAY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!” With that she slammed the door shut.

 

Thank you to all who's reading this fic..I'll try to update as much as I can..But right now might not be the best time because I'm seriously busy with my assignments..Nway please read n comment..I wanna know what you guys think..^^