CHAPTER 4: Unexpected Event

30 Days of Us [NOT GOING TO CONTINUE. SORRY]

 

“Yah! Let go of me!” Jiyeon screamed.

“I don’t care whether you’re drunk or not I want you to get up on stage and sing.” The man who was seizing Jiyeon’s hand snarl.

“WTF man! Let go of me!” Jiyeon shouted in anger.

Hearing this, the man’s face was red with anger and his hand was ready to slap Jiyeon in the face. Sensing that the man was about to slap Jiyeon I quickly launched forward and grab hold of the man’s hand.

The man slowly turned his head and said in a menacing manner “What?!?”

“Yah! What are you doing! Are you stupid!” Jiyong panicked.

“Hmm..Hehe..I was just wondering what is happening..” I stuttered. Now I notice the man in front of me was actually double my size.

“You’re her boyfriend or something?” the man snatched my collar and I almost choked.

I looked at Jiyeon asking for help but seems like she already went to lala land and fell asleep. The man also looked at Jiyeon’s direction and sighed.

“Arghh! What the heck! Did she just fell asleep? Okay! Right now I don’t care. You will replace her place tonight got it!”

“Huh! I don’t understand..” I said.

“You will sing in her place..”

~’~’~

“Okay! What have I got myself into? I’m dead meat..” I whispered to myself.

Then, I was shoved towards the stage. I looked at Jiyong’s direction pleading for help. He just shrugged and kept on stuffing himself with fries from the nearest table without the owner’s realization. My heart was beating so fast and I was soaking with sweat because of the nervousness.

“Hi!” I squeaked. I cleared my throat and continued. “ This is..hmm..a song that I learnt from a Japanese friend of mine..Soo..hehe” I grinned foolishly.

With a bass guitar in my hand I sang…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOg1ZHxtjm4

Hayareba sutaru, to iwa reru sekai de,
Doko e mukaeba ii toyuu no ka?
Dō sunda? Dō sunda?

Shika reta rēru o kakenukeru dake ja,
Nanika monotarinai to omou nda
Dōna nda? Dōna nda?

Mujun o kakaeta kokoro no sakebi ga Kikoeru kai?
Chigau tte, iwa reta tte ii
Boku-ra no Beat de, hashiru dake sa
We live just like Rock’ n' roll

Dare mo ga tayasuku yume o utaukedo,
Nagusame ni shika kikoenai nda
Nan'na nda? Nan'na nda?

Nagare ga arunara, yudanete miyou ka?
Nariyuki makase demo kamawanai
Sōna nda Sōna nda

Korogari tsuzukete doko made ikeru ka,
Kigatsukeba boku-ra no mezasu bashoda
Sono saki no koto wa kangaezu ni
We live just like Rock’ n' roll

Detatokoshōbu de
Me no mae no kabe o buchikowase
Ikioi tsukete susume
Son'na ikikata ni akogare teta
Zutto, kitto, motto

Mujun o kakaeta kokoro no sakebi ga Kikoeru kai?
Chigau tte, iwa reta tte ii Boku-ra no Beat de hashiru dake sa
We live just like Rock’ n' roll

I was not confident and my voice was so small the audience can barely even heard me singing. The man who almost choked me glared at my direction and then I started to increase my volume bit by bit. I eventually enjoyed myself and end up getting a large applause from the audience. The performance came to an end and I was smiling sheepishly while bowing to the audience. I quickly ran down the stage but I tripped myself. A set of laughter filled the club and my face was flushed red.

“Man! That was embarrassing” Jiyong suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

We were already in the dressing room and Jiyeon was sleeping soundly on a couch at the far corner.

“At least I nailed it right!” I said in an arrogant manner.

Jiyong just shook his head. “What are you going to do about her?” He pointed at Jiyeon.

…......

Thank you so much for willing to read my crappy story..I'm sorry if this story does not meet your expectation..

Please let me know if my story is a bit lame or anything..I'll try to improve it..Again I want to say KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^^