Cut 6• Month One • Last Cut For This Month

Desperate • A Cut Writing Contest • Closed For Month One
 
last Cut of the month
Cut 6 • Month One
 

"Go."

She turned to look at him with a confused look. "Huh?" She didn't get what he meant. Did he really want her to leave, now? At a time where she was still getting used to seeing other people but him.

"Just go already!" He yelled, with anger lacing his voice. He instantly regretted his words after seeing the tears in her eyes, but he couldn't turn back now. There was no point of return, he was the one who made the biggest mistake. And that was falling in love.

"You can't just tell me to leave like that." Her voice was soft and low, almost like a whisper. A whisper to the one she loved, the type that he'd be able to hear miles away.

"I can." His voice grew more stern with every word he said. How is it that the two of them couldn't see how they were breaking each other's hearts?

She looked back down at the red sofa she was sitting on. Tears were threatening to all from her eyes. "So this how you treat me," she gulped back the small tears. "You said you waited your whole lifetime to have me. And you're letting me go this fast?" The small amount of sadness in her voice grew.

He shut his eyes close. A small sigh escaping his voice. "Why keep someone you love, when you can rather let them and your future child go?" His words made no sense. Even to him. He couldn't get my he was making her cry, when he should have been making her smile at a time like this. His heart was confused.

 For a while now they had been like this, he always thought of getting rid of their love. But the thought of her broken heart was so pleasing at a time like this. And even he knew he wasn't just breaking one heart. He was breaking three; hers, his, and their future child's.

Maybe you shouldn't fall in love in a young age. Maybe people were right, maybe it really could ruin them. Just like he planned on ruining a love that he waited his whole life for.

A/N: Hi!! This is the last cut that you guys can use for the month! Next month, I promise I'll have great cuts! This is a boyxgirl only. And for this one I guess I'll allow you to change some of the 'he' and 'she' to the names or character's you choose. Please make sure to ask me if you have any questions about this one! Good luck!