JOSHUA

Imagine It With SEVENTEEN vol. 1: SEVENTEEN when proposing

-throws a concert for you

-shows you off to everyone inside

-sings you a romantic song

-"everyone! this is my bestfriend, my girlfriend, and my soon to be wife!"

 

"Everyone! This is my bestfriend, my girlfriend, and my soon to be wife!" Joshua announced as he smiled at you.

You smiles back at him but you can't hide your anxiousness since there were so many people inside the concert hall. Though they were screaming "kiss" for who knows how many times now, you still were uncomfortable. You are not good in dealing with your anxiety when there are many people.

Joshua noticed it so he grabbed your hand, pulled you closer to him. "Something bothering you?"

"Huh? Uhm.. nothing." you shook your head with a smile.

"You didn't like it, did you?" Joshua asked.

He was pouting now with his shoulders sank down.

You looked around and good thing the audience weren't paying attention to the both of you now since they were busy fangirling to themselves because of Joshua's surprise for you. You pulled Joshua towards the very side of the stage.

"Josh, no. I love it!" you answered. "It's just that...I'm not good with dealing with the fact that I was in front of so many people. You know how shy I can get."

A smile now appeared on Joshua's face. He intertwined his fingers with yours which made you smile as well. "Well, get ready. Coz I still have one more surprise for you."

"R-really?" you looked at him wide-eyed.

Joshua nodded as he brought you again in the middle of the stage and without warning, he touched his lips to yours, making you lose all control. Your head started spinning, your knees turning to jellies as you slowly melted from the kiss.

Joshua pulled away and stared at you. You swore that he was the most handsome creature you have ever seen.

"I love you so much." he cupped your cheeks.

"I love you too, Josh." your one hand cupped his cheek as you slowly rubbed it with a smile.

The audience were all howling and this time, they were screaming "one more".