Handkerchief

The Kid With The Hello Kitty Boxers (Series of Jaeho One Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]JUNG YUNHO: FANBOY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A/N: Jaejoong is older than Yunho by 6 years in this story

Um, hi. My name is Jung YOON HO. You can call me Yun, Yunnie, or simply Yunho. Calling me Yunho is simply rude though, maybe if you’re worthy enough of being my friend, then you can call me by my first name.

I am exhausted. Not from playing video games, studying, or stay up all night (Well, technically I did stay up all night, but not from the listed reasons).

You know why my eyes are swollen right now?

Because of Kim Jaejoong. My love. My idol. Just for him, I stayed up all night in front of the computer monitor, waiting for the tickets to his concert to become available. You know how LONG I’ve waited just to get those Kim Jaejoong tickets? EIGHT hours. I even held in my own piss, because I can’t miss the chance of seeing my love in person!!

Who is Kim Jaejoong? Psh, how could you not know Kim Jaejoong? He is Korea’s number one, hottest, iest, ROCK SOLOIST. His voice is literally perfection. Slays every human being on Earth.

I swear, the guy is LIVING perfection. I’m going to elaborate further, simply because words cannot describe how PERFECT Kim Jaejoong is. Should I talk about my fanboy journey? Since, EVERY fan has a story. I call it my little ‘love story’.

Okay, so one day I was walking home from school. Then I tripped on my shoe lace (I am sixteen years old, and I still fail to tie my shoes because tie shoes are devil’s creation, and I am God’s creation. God and devils are enemies).

After tripped on my shoes, I heard one of Kim Jaejoong’s songs playing from some outdoor café. It was like some rock song. The BEST rock song of my life. It’s called ‘Rotten Love’. Now, when I look at my shoelaces, I think about the love of my life Kim Jae Jae. I mean, Kim Jaejoong. Jae Jae is just a nickname I have for him since I’m too lazy to say the Joong in Jaejoong.

Kim Jaejoong is on every corner, every inch of my beautiful wall. My desk is filled of his albums, and merchandise. I call my desk my ‘Jae Jae’ shrine. Because, Gods need shrines right? And Kim Jaejoong is a GOD.

I know ALL his songs. I even bought twenty copies of his album No. X. You know how I managed to afford those albums? I skipped a MONTH of lunches just to support my bae Jae Jae. I mean, the guy is rich already, but why not add more to his wallet? I AM supporting a good cause.

I’m also the president of the BIGGEST Kim Jaejoong fansite in all of Korea. The members call me ‘Master Jung’, because I KNOW EVERYTHING about Kim Jaejoong. My computer is also filled with Kim Jaejoong files. Like it basically takes up my WHOLE hard drive. I have different folders, for different categories.  

Each folders have ‘distinct’ names: y Jaejoong, Shirtless Jaejoong, Broody Jaejoong, Cute Jaejoong, Jaejoong’s selca’s, Jaejoong blonde hair, Jaejoong depressed-looking pics, Jaejoong brown hair, Jaejoong drama, Jaejoong with girls, Jaejoong with boys, Jaejoong eyes, Jaejoong lips, Jaejoong eyebrows, Jaejoong concert pics.

My friend Changmin says I’m totally gay for Jae. I so am not! Is Changmin crazy?! My addiction to Kim Jaejoong isn’t as bad as his food addiction! Sheesh! Should I say he’s homo for food?

Okay, before any of you claim that I am gay for Jae Jae...I am NOT GAY. I am a simple fan boy, okay?! So don’t say I’m gay!!

~

NIGHT BEFORE THE CONCERT:

Okay. So this is THE NIGHT. THE NIGHT when I will meet the love of my life. I am so excited; I can’t even hold my piss. I hope I’ll be able to manage, because if I piss my pants, my life will be cancelled.

So in order to mimic the ‘great’ Kim Jaejoong, I wore like the tightest pants I could find, I even put eyeliner around my eyes so I can look as majestic as him. Oh, and I picked a leather jacket from Hyung’s closet. Hope he doesn’t see that I’m wearing it.

I looked into the mirror, analyzing the reflection of my full body.

“Wow Jung...these pants make your look great,” I whispered to myself.

Pretend I never said that.

Anyways, my noona Jung Hye-Bin is going to drop me off to the venue, so I can get there. I don’t wanna use the bus, simply because I’m dressed really weird right now.

At the front of the building, I promised to meet some of my other friends who are totally into Kim Jaejoong. They’re members from the fansite, and I’m glad they’re coming with me since I don’t want to experience this upcoming event all by myself.

Calm yourself Jung. Today you’re going to see the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE in the flesh!! After studying, and getting all depressed from exams...you deserve this!!!! Aish!!! I’m so excited.

“Yunho-yah!!! Let’s go!!!!” my noona cried from the kitchen.

“COMING!!!!”

~~

“I’ll be here again at 10:00 PM so you better be outside waiting for me, okay?” Noona asked, turning her head to me from the front seat.

“Yeah...yeah...yeah,” I said, opening the door.

“Have fun Yunho!” she called out from the window.

“Bye Noona!!” I said, waving at the car, which soon drove away.

From a distance, I could already hear the amount of fan girls packed around the building like a bunch of ants. My knees shook in excitement as I neared the building. It’s night, and the darkness prevented me from seeing people’s faces properly, but I could already tell that everybody was happy. I mean, they’re seeing the GOD KIM JAEJOONG.

“Yunho!”

“Oh my god...you’re Kim Heechul, right?!” I asked, pointing at the guy stepping towards me.

“Oh my god, yes!!!! Oh my god!!!! You know how long I’ve been dying to meet you?!!!! Like in agesssss!!!!” Heechul shrieked as he flailed his phone in his hands.

I can’t believe I was meeting my online friend. We both embraced each other in a bro hug, expressing our happiness.

“Where’s Kim Junsu?” I asked, surveying the crowd.

“THERE!!!” Heechul pointed out to the lost looking guy. From this angle, I got a view of the guy’s backside, which provided the nice sight of his big, gigantic . It’s not like I’m checking him out or anything, but it’s SUPER noticeable. I’m not a ert, so don’t assume things ‘kay?

“Su! Su!” Heechul cried, gesturing Junsu to come towards our direction.

“Do you guys know each other? How come you have a nickname for him?” I asked, questioning his informality.

“We go to the same church!!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Ah, I see.”

“Heechul!!!!” Junsu screeched, sprinting towards us. “You know how lost I got?! I was trying to find you guys...and you’re Yunho right?! The fansite master?!!!” Junsu asked, his eyes widening.

“Yup!!!” I nodded.

“Oh my god, you’re basically a god in the fandom!!!” Junsu remarked.

Aish, you’re making feel all flustered Kim Junsu.

“Totally not!” I said, trying to sound all humble.

While waiting for the doors to open, Junsu, Heechul, and I were all in a frenzy as we talked about what we loved about Kim Jaejoong.

“He’s SO HOT. I don’t think he’s human at all...I think his boogers are made out of pearls!!!” Heechul exclaimed.

“eukyangkyangkyangkyang!!!!!!!!” Junsu laughed, clutching his stomach.

“You sound like a dolphin when you laugh!!!!” I remarked, laughing because of Junsu’s laugh.

“Oh my god, Yunho’s totally right!!!!” Heechul said, clapping his hands together.

“I so do not!!!”

“Don’t get all offended, dolphins are cute. I bet Jaejoong lovesssss dolphins....” I said, trying to make Junsu feel better. Hope that did the trick.

“DOORS OPEN!!” the guard exclaimed.

Within a second, the whole space became tight as people crammed against each other, fighting like wild animals in a jungle in attempts to get inside.

“Calm down!!!” the guard said, trying to control the crowd.

“How the hell are we supposed to calm down?!!!” Heechul groaned as he tried to fit himself in the crowd. “We’re going to see the GOD!!!”

~~

Finally, after ticketing, and searching for our seats...we MADE IT. You know how long that took? Like twenty minutes!!! I thought we were going to die.

Oh god. When was Jaejoong going to come? I just want to see his face and look at it the whole night. I even have m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter