It Started With A Pencil

The Kid With The Hello Kitty Boxers (Series of Jaeho One Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]It Started With A Pencil[/CONTENTID1]

 

KIM JAEJOONG: 

[CONTENTID2]So I heard there’s going to be a new student. It’s not like I care. It’s just that, I’m kinda wishing that this new kid could...you know possibly be my friend.

I have like no friends in this school. I swear. It’s complete utter torture. Not torture like angsty torture, but the kind of torture that taunts you for not having one certain thing. And what did I not have? Friends.

It’s not that I’m a loser or anything. It’s just that kids here are...a bit...snobbish? They think they’re the total , even if they’re not. Just ‘cause they have those stupid $300 backpacks that their moms buy for them, doesn’t mean I’m lesser than them. Right?

There’s two sides to this school. Poor and rich. Where do I lie? Middle class. But I don’t even fit with the middle class, because they have those 300,000 WON backpacks...

Aish...

I placed my chin into my hands, just looking at the sun. The sun’s super bright today, and it’s driving me nuts since I sit by the window. I don’t mind the sun, but it’s just so hot that I’m getting all sweaty and everything.

What should I do ‘till class starts?

Everybody is so loud, I swear. On the right side of the room where the girls are, they’re all going crazy over some K-pop idol group comeback. While the left side of the room, also known as the boy’s side were in a frenzy over some hot, girl group member named Tzuyu.

Yeah, gotta admit. She’s pretty damn hot. Long legs, apple hips, small face, cat eyes. But...not my type. Not because I’m gay or anything, it’s just that...I prefer older, wiser women. Like actresses. Hmm...maybe Han Ye Seul? Yeah, she’s y.

“Oh my god, did you hear about the new kid that’s going to this school?” one girl named Lee Joo Yeon asked, twirling her hair with her index finger. The index finger she probably uses to finger all the boys in our class.

“I did! Wonder if he's gonna be hot...or smart...”

Who cares if he’s super hot? Who cares if he’s super smart? Is it going to benefit you in life? You only care about someone if they’re going to benefit you. Aish. I’m getting tired, I just want to end this day and sleep.

What should I do after school? Hm...I could always go to the academy and study for the sake of my future. But there’s Starcraft! Who needs university if there’s Starcraft?! school. Yeh. Sorry mom, I’m not going to be an engineer like you want me to be. If you want, there’s always Chang Wook...the smarter out of the bunch. And the most handsome.

I’m kinda girly looking compared to my older brother Chang Wook. He’s taller than me too. And he’s smart. God blessed him I swear, totally not fair. Ha, that rhymed. Maybe I should be a rapper.

“There....there he is!!!” the girls squealed.

The teacher came into the room, followed by the student. I turned my head to the side, and caught all the girls’ eyes all glued to the front. Wow. They’re actually focusing on something. What a surprise.

So then I glanced back to the front. Wow the guy is a total stud.

He’s super tall, not super tall...but taller than the male teacher. He’s tan, has monolids, and his hair is brown...and kinda spiky? But he kinda looks unconfident, like he’s going to piss himself by the way his shoulders are all hunched. And the guy’s not even looking up.

I could kinda tell he’s a messy kinda person. From the back, I can totally see the crumbs around his mouth. And his uniform is wrinkled! Like you need to iron that man.

“So students, we have a new student in class 8. Make him feel welcome,” the teacher said. “Introduce yourself.”

“Um...my name...is Jung Yunho....” he said, doing a bow afterwards.

“Guy looks like a total loser...” one of the guys in front of me, Go Nam Soon remarked. You don’t even know the guy, how do you know if he’s a total loser? Plus, you stink of cigarettes Nam-Soon ssi, so who’s the loser now? Hm.

“I hope you...you...accept me as your classmate....” he said. As he opened his mouth, I noticed his shaggletooth. Kinda funny looking if you ask me, the guy’s in a total need of braces.

“Go sit at the empty desk beside Kim Jaejoong,” the teacher ordered, pointing at my desk.

Oh god. He was going to sit with me. Someone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter