My Sassy Boy: Kim Jaejoong

The Kid With The Hello Kitty Boxers (Series of Jaeho One Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MY SASSY GIRL, KIM JAEJOONG [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

(If you watched the movie my Sassy Girl with Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun, note that this is an inspired Yunjae version of it..shoutout to Yunho who loves this movie...<3 I love it too Yunnie!!)

I got help from this site: http://my-sassy-jihyun.blogspot.ca/2009/09/my-sassy-girl-chapter-1-4.html

Story not mine!!!

~~

Hello. I’m 23-year old Jung Yunho.

I’m nothing out of the ordinary, just a clean cut young adult who’s trying to survive the cruelties of college such as exams, assignments... Aish.

 I wear the usual too, just the normal fashion of 2001; striped collar shirts made out of cotton, baggy jeans and Nike sneakers. Actually, I think the Nike logo is fake, since the check is backwards. Well, can’t be helped. My family sits between the poor and the middle class. If they’re struggling to pay for my tuition, do you think they can pay for a pair of genuine Nikes?

While sitting on this bench, waiting for my subway to arrive, I find myself ogling at some guy next to me. I kinda want to move away, but he’s somewhat enticing to look at.

I gotta say, this dude is a hell of a looker. His hair was straight, and hung around his face. His face was a bit intimidating, that screamed ‘devil’. He’s definitely fit for the T.V screens. His eyes, nose, lips; they all stand out. On his skinny body, he wore the usual Korean boy get-up which consisted of; white polo, jeans, and grey sneakers. Simple fashion to balance out his luxurious looking face.

Maybe because he’s completely wasted with the way his eyes were moving, and how his mouth was all bloated...but I was kind of disgusted of him. If he wasn’t hammered, he’d be more cool.

Should I take a picture with my digital camera? Should I show my friends a picture of this wasted-looking guy and laugh about it? The thought wouldn’t escape my head as I took the idea into consideration.

As the subway approached us, the platform growled louder, and louder, soon its loudness drowned out by the abundance of people.

“My....trainnnnnn~~~~” he slurred.

I gotta say, this guy is a total mess.

Wanting to get ahead of the line, I joined the mass of people, even though I couldn’t breathe due to the heat. Aish....there’s so much people who go home at night...why won’t they take taxi’s instead?

“Get~~~out~~~~of~~~~the way~~~” the drunken guy blabbered.

Oh Jesus Christ. This guy was totally out of it as I saw him flail his arms like a total idiot.

I’m just hoping that I don’t have to sit with him so I don’t have to deal with his craziness. I’m not immune to idiots, you know? Plus, I had a long day...work, and college. I had no time for his drunken nonsense. All I wanted to do was go home, wash up, and go to sleep just to wake up to the same routine. 

I sat on the very end of the subway cab, claiming the last, vacant spot. Thank god I didn’t have to stand. It’s not like I did hard labor or anything, I’m just lazy.

Oh no.

He’s standing right near me, so near that I can see his adam’s apple protruding from where I was sitting.

Right beside me was a bald man, who was also sitting near where the ‘pretty boy’ was standing.

Then, the ‘pretty boy’ looked at a teenage boy who was sitting on a seat meant for the elderly. An elderly woman was standing near them, holding onto the handles.

“Yahh!!!” the ‘pretty boy’ yelled into the teenage boy’s ear, causing the teenage boy to wince.

“What?” the teenage boy asked, looking up.

“Get....out.....of....that.....spot!!” the ‘pretty boy’ burst, wagging his finger at the teenage boy. “Thatzzzz....fohhhhh.....thaaaaa,,,,,elderly......” he slurred, his bangs falling in front of his face.

“Why should I listen to a drunk bastard like you?” the teenager scoffed, crossing his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter