1/2 My Love From The Stars

The Kid With The Hello Kitty Boxers (Series of Jaeho One Shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] My Love From The Stars [/CONTENTID1]
 

 

[CONTENTID2] 

A parody of 'My Love From The Stars' Yunho is Cheon Song Yi, and Jae is Do Min Joon <3 Hope you enjoy!! 

 

 

“Mmmmm....this coffee is total killer,” I said, sipping out of my coffee cup. It took my manager exactly thirty hours just to get this coffee in my hand, and it was totally worth the wait.

“Let me adjust your makeup Yunho-oppa,” the stylist said, soon patting some sponge that made my skin less oily. “And your hair too...”

The perks of being an actor was that people did things for you. Managers drive for you, buy you coffee, buy you snacks, bodyguard you, manage your schedule. Then, there’s the stylists often fixed my hair and picked clothes for me.

From a distance, the drama staff’s voices clashed with each other, along with the sound of transferring equipment. Right now it was break, so I got a little time to spare. So I decided to drink coffee and rest in this little chair of mine.

You know what? Since this coffee is so good~, I might as well take a picture of it.

“Manager-hyung, where’s my hand phone?” I asked.

“Wh...why? Are you going to post something?”

“Yeah, I want to share this coffee with my fans~”

“You better check your spelling, or I’ll get in trouble with the CEO...” he said, soon drawing out my phone from his pocket.

“Thank you~ and don’t worry. I have autocorrect.”

It’s not like I’m dumb or anything, but I just had the tendency of spelling things wrong. It’s not like a crime or anything, at least I don’t go to room salons.

I held the camera, giving myself a good angle shot. Oh, who needs the ‘perfect’ angle? My face was already perfect~. A few shutters went off as I tapped the button multiple times. To show my aegyo, I did a little pout as I held the coffee up to my face.

Then, I selected the pictures with my hot face on it, and typed my special tweet.

Today is a nice day for coffee~~Thank you Ik-jeom-ssi for smuggling mochas~~~

“Tweet~” I exclaimed, tapping on the tweet button.

“Omo...what did you tweet this time?” chubby manager hyung groaned.

“A very witty tweet~” I said, feeling pleased with me.

Pulling out his phone, his eyes scanned the screen, his face soon twisting into a grimace.

“Aish...Moon Ik-Jeom didn’t smuggle mocha!”

“Then...then what is it?” I stuttered, feeling very worried.

“It was mok-wha!! (Cotton seeds)...”

“...”

My jaw dropped at my stupidity.

“Aish!!! This is why you shouldn’t use SNS!!!!”

“How could I know better okay?!!!” I argued. “I didn’t attend any of my history classes!!!!!”

“This...this is why you stay SNS when you’re dumb!!!”

“Did you just call me dumb?!!!” I asked, raising from my seat.

“I didn’t mean that...” manager-hyung stammered, his eyes dancing back and forth.

 

 

“Jung Yunho!! This is why you shouldn’t use SNS!!! Now the Netizens are making fun of you!!!” the CEO scolded from behind his desk.

“Aish...I just tried to connect with my fans,” I whined. “How...how bad is it?!!!”

“Go look for yourself!!!” the CEO exclaimed, handing the tablet to me.

 

 

 

NAVER STAR NEWS

December 8, 2016

Jung Yunho Thanks Moon Ik-Jeom for Smuggling ‘Mochas’

A/N: Sorry, couldn’t find a selca of Yunho drinking coffee...enjoy his y selca :P

While on the set of filming his new drama ‘My Love From The Stars,’ Top star Jung Yunho takes a selca, sipping coffee and posts it on Twitter @Yunniebear.

His tweet says:

Today is a nice day for coffee~~Thank you Ik-jeom-ssi for smuggling mochas~~~

His new drama is set to air sometime in February, in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot. The drama revolves around a man who crosses paths with a vampire, and fall in love with one another. Hong Sisters and director Cha Eun Seok are involved in the production. Drama stars Jung Yunho, Kim Seul Gi, and Choi Si Won.

(Journalist: Park Hee Bon @parkheebon.daily.kr)

 

[+368 -45] He sure has a handsome face, but his head is sure empty....

[+245 -46] I can’t believe he mixed up ‘Mokwha’ with ‘Mocha’ ㅠㅠ

[+368 -96] Heol...he’s so hopeless...I’m so embarrassed for him... ㅠㅠ

[+268 -30] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ‘Mokwha’ and ‘Mocha’

[+190 -80] This is why celebrities should stay off of SNS....

[+165 -59] He’s dumber than Tiffany, except he has his stupid fan girls to shield him...

[+139 -86] Did he even go to school?! How do you mix Mokwha and Mocha up????

[+128 -26] Jung Yunho’s new legendary line... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ‘

[+125 -16] It’s not been a month since his spoon scandal with Go-Ara, and he’s back at it again tsk...tsk...

 

 

“Here...” I whimpered.

Damn! Those netizens were feisty!! 

Reading the comments, I couldn’t help but feel embarrassed! I should’ve went on Wikipedia to check my facts...

“You need to delete your Twitter, and reflect...”

“Delete my twitter?!!” I burst. “You can’t do that to me sajangnim!!!”

“Right now you’re Nation’s Top Actor, but your just inches away from being ‘Nation’s Dumbest Actor...”

I scratched my head, irked at the reality of my low IQ. It wasn’t my fault that I didn’t know...those two words sounded the same! How was I supposed to know? My job’s not to be a literature expert, it’s to be an actor!!!

“From now on, you’re deleting your Twitter...you’re going to pursue a mysterious actor image okay??”

“But I don’t want to!!” I cried.

“Do you want to be Park Bo Gum’s level?!!! Look at him, he’s the top of the top because he doesn’t have SNS!!!!”

“But I’m not Park Bo Gum, I am Jung YUUUUN HOOOOOO!!!!!” I cried, flinging my arms in the air.

“And after your drama, you’re going to attend your classes!!!”

“My...my classes?!!!” I asked, a bit taken aback. It’s been months since I last stepped in a classroom. I’m probably behind my coursework!

“I’m not doing that!!! I have so much CF’s to film, do you expect me go to class? How about if I get a breakout from stress??!! I still have to film my Misha CF you know?!!!”

“Too bad Yunho! We need to recover your image!!!” the CEO argued, wagging his finger.

 

 

Aish, I’m so stressed.

Today I did so much things, my eyes are probably swollen. Aish, what am I going to do? I need these eyes to be perfect and bright for tomorrow’s shooting, I can’t film with these bags under my eyes.

Okay, so first of all I filmed my Missha CF after meeting my CEO. Then I slept a little in the van. Then I had an interview with High Cut, then I had to go film for my drama again...How stressful. Being handsome is sure stressful. I should’ve been born ugly, and lived my life as a normal citizen, doing normal things like studying.

Well, if I can’t tell Mocha and Mokwha apart, how am I supposed to go to school?

And to add to the stress, my CEO is making me go to school, and delete my SNS account, as if!

I dragged my feet to my elevator, hoping to get to my penthouse as quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter