[Juho & Hwiyoung] New Blood (a vampire fic) - part 1

SF9 Collection

 

Sure enough, they barged in following the trail of blood that he laid for them arrogantly and without any suspicions. Their eyes were burning a bright red, scanning the empty building. They probably haven't fed in a few days. He can't blame them, the trail of bodies they left in and around the city was enough to make the citizens take all the necessary precaution. 

Finally, they spotted the girl at the foot of the stairs and their eyes burned brighter still. The one with the white hair almost rushed towards her but the other one held him back. 

"Who's there?" the gray-haired one asked in a deep voice. "I know someone's in here! Show yourself!"

Jong Hyun stepped out of the shadows and walked to where the girl was.

The two young vampires crouched, fangs bared dangerously at him, their eyes glinting with both hunger and bloodlust. 

He gestured towards the girl. "Have your fill before we talk," he said softly.

The other two looked at him and then at the girl. Jong Hyun can already sense their desperation but they managed to hold it in. He smiled. "I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to help." he said showing them his own fangs.

The look in their eyes started to relax a little bit. Jong Hyun raised his hands and stepped away from the girl, putting about a meter or two from them. He raised his hands and once again gestured at her. 

The white haired vampire broke free from the grip of the other and rushed at the girl, the sound of him sipping her blood breaking the silence. The other one walked slowly towards the girl, not once exposing his back to Jong Hyun.

"I told you i won't harm you. I'm a friend," he assured him. Jong Hyun can sense the life of the girl starting to fade out and he can tell that the other guy can feel it too. "What's your name?" Jong Hyun asked. 

"Juho," he replied.

"Juho, you can feel it right? It'll take you days to find a new victim again," Jong Hyun insisted, turning on a little bit of his powers to force the guy to do what he says.

Juho hesitated for a second but kneeled near the girl. He lifted her wrist to his mouth and bit, feeling the warmth of her blood on his tongue. Jong Hyun smiled and closed his eyes, whispering a short prayer as he felt the girl succumbed to sweat death. 

"Who are you?" asked the white-haired one

"For now i go by the name of Lee Jong Hyun," he replied. "And you? What is your name?"

"Hwiyoung," he answered.

"What do you need from us anyway?" Hwiyoung asked. "We're perfectly fine with you."

The two of them exchanged looks and in the blink of an eye, both were only a few inches from Jong Hyun, fangs barred.  Jong Hyun just smiled and waved his hand, sending the other two flying to the opposite side of the building. Just as they were getting up, Jong Hyun raised his hands once again, effectively pinning them to the wall. He watched amusely as the two struggled to get away.

"W-what is this? How are you doing this!" Juho shouted at him. 

Jong Hyun stepped into the darkness and was transported right in front of them. He smiled before lifting his hand and slapping Juho so hard that he spitted blood.  

"Juho-hyung!" Hwiyoung exclaimed. "Yah! YO-!"

With a look, Hwiyoung's mouth was shut tight, the only sound coming out was his incoherent mumblings. 

"You dare attack me?! Me who showed you kindness and gave you the girl?" he asked surprised, letting his powers envelope the two. "The more you struggle, the more it's going to hurt," Jong Hyun whispered, watching as the other two struggled againt the invisible ropes burning against their skin.

He watched them for a few minutes before dropping the enchantment. The two slumped down to the floor, breathing hard, the burns on their skin already starting to heal. Juho crawled towards Hwiyoung, making sure that he was alright. 

"Now, are you going to listen to me or will i have to hurt you again?" Jong Hyun asked standing over the two of them

"We'll listen," Juho replied, trying to shield Hwiyoung with his body. "We'll listen," Juho repeated.

"Good,"