[YOUNGBIN] Birthday

SF9 Collection

Song: Runnin' by Henry & Soyu

That late at night, there are only a few people around the park. The huge tree near the entrance was decked with Christmas lights, making the night seem more magical. You sat on a bench a few ways off the entrance, partially hidden in the darkness. For the nth time that day, you read his message asking to meet you.

Someone plopped down next to you and you looked up from your phone, meeting his eyes. You saw him smile widely, sincerely and you can’t help but return it. He glanced around, making sure that you two are alone.

“Did you wait long?” he asked.

“Aniyo.” You whispered, shaking your head.

“That’s good… Oh, what are you listening to?” he said finally scooting beside you and reaching for the other earpiece.

“Oh, I love this song,” he remarked after a few seconds and started singing along.

You looked at him and smiled. His eyes were closed as he followed along with the song, a smile playing on his lips. Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at you, making you blush furiously.

He laughed and placed his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

“Happy Birthday, Youngbin,” you said, giving him a peck on the cheeks.

“Thank you,” he answered, eyes disappearing as he smiled wide. “But since it’s my birthday, can I request for one thing?” he asked.

“Okay. What is it?” you replied, suddenly curious.

“Kiss me again? Here,” he said tapping his cheeks lightly.

“Yah! I already did,” you answer feigning annoyance but you know what he’s already planning. He pouted his lips, “But it’s my birthday, you know. You have to grant me a wish,” he said.

“Okay, okay,” you yielded

At the last second, he turned his head towards you and your lips met.

 

=========================================================

P.S. this was supposed to be posted yesterday in time for YoungBin's birthday but i had too much to do. Still, Happy Youngbin Day!! :D 

P.P.S. this is also posted in FNC-verse. my other collection but i thought i'll just separate sf9 fics.. :D