[JAESEONG] Roar!

SF9 Collection

That one time Jaeyoon and Inseong are in a closet together.

============================================================================================

He noticed the door to the walk-in closet slightly open. Jaeyoon turned turned towards the door only with the intention of closing it but as soon as he approached, he saw a familiar pair of sneakers peeking just inside the doorway.  Jaeyoon gently opened and the door. The room was illuminated enough for him to know that it was Inseong, sleeping on top of a heap of jackets.

He paused and smiled. Inseong's mouth was slightly open, his lips more pink because of the make up. Making up his mind, Jaeyoon took a step back and was about to close the door quietly when Inseong stirred awake.

Jaeyoon watched as the other man blinked a few times and finally met his gaze. 

"Jaeyoon-ah, is it my turn to film already?" Inseong asked sleepily, pulling a jacket from the pile and covering his body with it. 

"Well, they can always adjust," Jaeyoon replied. "Rowoon and Chani are still not done anyway," 

Inseong nodded smiling lazily. "Jaeyoon-ah," he said playfully and patted the empty space beside him. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Don't you want to take a nap? you're done filming your part right? Come on, i'll wake you up before we pack up," Inseong assured, patting the space again. 

Jaeyoon shook his head but he was smiling all the same. He pushed the door open all the way and flopped down beside Inseong. 

"Woah, i didn't know these jackets would be this soft!" he exclaimed. 

"Come on! Lay down," Inseong said, pulling his arm gently. 

Jaeyoon didn't resist and laid beside Inseong, facing the other man. 

"Isn't this amazing?" Inseong said. "We're having a comeback already! and shooting our third MV!" he exclaimed. 

Jaeyoon couldn't help but smile. Inseong's eyes were shining so brightly and his smile was infectious. "I know! I'm so excited to show this to everyone!" Jaeyoon replied.

Inseong was about to say something when they heard footsteps approaching. Jaeyoon sat up, thinking that one of their stylists would pick something up from the closet and scooted closer to Inseong. As it turns out, the stylist was just passing by, barely giving them a glance. 

"Is she gone?" Inseong whispered beside him. 

Jaeyoon looked at the other man and saw that his eyes were closed, pretending to be asleep. 

"Yah! Are you seriously pretending that you're sleeping?" Jaeyoon exclaimed. 

"Aniyo. I'm pretty sure i'll fall asleep immediately if you keep quiet," Inseong replied playfully.

"Yah!" 

Inseong smirked and peeked at Jaeyoon. Suddenly, he grabbed Jaeyoon's arm and pulled him down hard. Jaeyoon, although surprised managed to break the fall with his forearm but it brough their faces a few inches apart. 

"Kim Inseong, what are you doing?" Jaeyoon whispered. Inseong still has his eyes closed and Jaeyoon could almost count his eyelashes. 

"We should sleep," Inseong answered in a hush tone, his eyes not leaving Jaeyoon's face. 

Jaeyoon kept quiet but he was suddenly aware of the few inches between the two of them.