Chapter 7 part 1

From haters to lovers

Seungri woke up around 5am the next day as he couldn't control the excitement in his heart. The first thing he did when he woke up is to go on instagram to check out for new Nyongtory and Todae posts.

After strolling through and liking all the pictures of Nyongtory and Todae, Seungri check out the time again and his phone clock shows him 5.15am.

Seungri wanted to grab something to drink from the kitchen as he is thirsty but he didn't feel like leaving his bed right now as his bed will always be his first priority in the morning, but he was too thirsty that he had no choice but to go downstairs to quench his thirst. 

When he came down from the stairs, he saw his mom sitting on the sofa reading newspaper.

"Morning eomma."

"Good morning to you too RiRi, what makes you wake up so early today?"

"Because i'm too excited to go to Lotte World later, but part of it is also because i'm too thirsty." Seungri told his mom as he walk towards the fridge and pour some milk into a cup to drink.

"Oh RiRi?" 

"Yes eomma?" 

"Eomma forgot to tell you that I am going to Japan this afternoon for a business trip and eomma will only be back next Friday. So remember to take care of yourself when I am not around, and you can hangout with your friends too when I am not in Korea, eomma is worried to leave you alone at home, so you can also have sleepover at your friends' house, if their parents allow alright."

"Alright eomma, don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"If you say so. RiRi, if it's too late after leaving the theme park, you can stay at Daesung's house too, I have told Daesung's parents about my business trip and they assure me that they will take care of you."

"Okay, by the way eomma, when will appa be coming back from Australia?"

"If i'm not wrong, your appa will come back to Korea next month after he finish settling his business in Australia."

"Ohh."

"RiRi-ah?"

"Yes eomma?"

"You want me to prepare breakfast for you now or do you want to have breakfast with your friends later?"

"It's okay eomma, I can have breakfast with my friends later, you should rest now since you have to catch a flight later."

"Alright RiRi, eomma will."

"Good, then eomma i'm going up my room now, remember to take a rest."

"I will RiRi, now, stop telling me to take a rest, you should rest too since you woke up so early."

"Okay okay i'm going up now haha."

Seungri went back to his room and lay down on his bed again. He grab his phone, which he left on the bed just now, and unlock his phone and went to the groupchat.

Seungri: Is anybody awake now?

No one replied so Seungri went to watch random Nyongtory videos to get rid of his boredom.

After almost an hour, there's notification from the groupchat.

Youngbae: Me, I just woke up. 

Seungri: Hi Youngbae hyung. 

Youngbae: Hi Ri. 

Youngbae: Ri, what time did you wake up?

Seungri: Around 5am? I think. 

Youngbae: So early?

Seungri: Yep, I couldn't sleep last night so I woke up early. 

Youngbae: Oh I see. 

Around 5 mins later, there's notification again so Seungri went to check who is it. 

Daesung: Hi guys. 

Seungri: Hi hyung. 

Youngbae: Hi Daesung. 

Daesung: Only both of you are online?

Seungri: I guess so. 

Seungri: By the way, who is buying the admission tickets to Lotte World? 

Youngbae: I don't know, maybe Ji have bought it. 

Daesung: I have no idea too lol. 

Youngbae: But I think Ji did not bought the tickets so just now I went online to book it LOL. 

Seungri: Really? Thanks hyung. 

Daesung: Thanks hyung. 

Youngbae: Haha welcome. 

Seungri: Hyungs, do you guys want to eat breakfast together later?

Youngbae: Hmm anything. 

Daesung: Sure, but where?

Seungri: Uhh I don't know haha, how about Andhere cafe?

Youngbae: Hmm what time will it open?

Seungri: I think 11am?

Youngbae: Oh, maybe we could go together with Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung too if they woke up by that time. 

Seungri: Maybe we could, after that we can just go Lotte World. 

Youngbae: But from what I know, it is tough for Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong to wake up in the morning. 

Daesung: Yess you're right Youngbae. 

Seungri: Then what should we do?

Youngbae: Why not maknae, later I come by your house to fetch you then we will drive to Jiyong's house to wake him up. 

Youngbae: And Daesung, you try to wake Seunghyun hyung up later, if he don't wake up, we then go to his apartment, you help us to unlock the door and we will wake him up together lol. 

Daesung: Sureee.

Youngbae: Seungri I will come around 9am okay? 

Seungri: Okay hyung. 

After texting each other, all three of them went offline to do their things.

Around 8.45am, Seungri went to change into some casual clothes like long sleeves shirt with shorts and went downstairs. He saw his mom watching the television so he went to sit next to her.

Seungri's mom notices him and turns towards him.

"RiRi, you're going out soon?"

"Yep, Youngbae hyung will fetch me around 9am and we will go to Jiyong house. After that we will meet Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung at his house."

"Oh RiRi, you sure you don't want breakfast, eomma can prepare it for you now if you want."

"It's okay eomma, we are having breakfast at a cafe later."

"Okay then, have fun, don't forget that eomma will only come back home next week okay."

"Okay eomma." Seungri said with a sad tone. 

"Don't be sad RiRi, come, hug eomma, eomma promise you that I will come back soon okay."

"Okayy." Seungri said while hugging his mom. 

When they are hugging, they heard a car honk.

Seungri's eomma figured out that it should be Youngbae.

"Go and have fun RiRi, Youngbae is waiting for you outside."

"But eomma..."

"No buts, go and have fun, by the time you're back, eomma might reach Japan already, so don't be sad, eomma will come back soon."

"Okay then, eomma goodbye." Seungri hugs his mom again since he knew that he could only see her next week

After that, Seungri went to put on his shoes and his mom follows him to the door to send him off. 

As Seungri enter Youngbae's car, he greets him and ask him if they are going to Jiyong house now and Youngbae nodded before driving off.

When they reached, they unbuckle their seatbelts and leave the car, after that they find an elevator that could reach Jiyong's apartment floor. 

 When they reached Jiyong's floor, Youngbae went to Jiyong's apartment but he knew that Jiyong is still sleeping so he took out his spare card from his wallet to unlock Jiyong's apartment door.

After that they went into Jiyong's apartment, when Seungri came in, he didn't know that Jiyong's house would be so neat so Youngbae told him that Jiyong is a neat freak, and Seungri straightaway figures it out that a neat freak will never have his apartment be in a mess anyway. 

After that, Youngbae walks and stand in front of Jiyong's room and knock on his door but there's no answer so he pulls down the handle and as expected, Jiyong is still sleeping on his bed.

Youngbae tries to shake Jiyong to make him wake up but it doesn't not work, so he left the room to find something that could wake Jiyong up.

Seeing that Youngbae couldn't wake Jiyong up, Seungri climbs onto Jiyong's bed and kneels down with Jiyong's back facing him, and starts shaking him vigorously while saying "Jiyong hyung, stop sleeping, wake up now." 

Suddenly, Jiyong turns around and pulled Seungri by the arm, and now Seungri is lying down on the bed beside Jiyong, with Jiyong's right hand on top of his waist and Jiyong's right leg on top of his legs which makes him can't move at all since Jiyong is so strong.

Seungri starts to feel even more embarassed and was blushing so much when Jiyong's head snuggles towards his chest as he continues sleeping.

Seungri felt his heart beating rapidly when Jiyong snuggled closer towards him but he ignore it and wanted to push Jiyong away, however he did not have enough strength so he just lay over there helpless, waiting for Youngbae to come and help him out.

When Youngbae came into the room with something that could maybe wake Jiyong up, he burst into laughter when he saw them together on the bed, with Jiyong clinging onto Seungri and Seungri asking him for help.

"Hyunggg stop laughing and help me out."

"Hahahah maknae what the heck happened?" Youngbae said as he quickly took the feather that he found and place it in front of Jiyong's nose. 

Jiyong starts to show some movements as he felt itchy on the nose, and when Seungri tries to poke him on the stomach too, Jiyong straightaway woke up from both the itchiness and pokings towards his nose and stomach.

When he woke up, he open his eyes and the first thing he saw is Seungri's blushing face.

"Um hyung can you get up and stop holding onto me hahaha."

"Oh..ohhh omg so sorry maknae!!" Jiyong quickly let go of Seungri when he realised what he was doing.

"It's okay hyung hahaha." Seungri says as he slowly gets up from the bed. 

When Jiyong is sleeping, in his dream, he dreamt that he fell onto something squishy and there is like something beside him too, it is like a human-sized teddy bear. 

So when Jiyong hug and snuggle it, he felt calm and the teddy bear was so huggable that it gave him warmth as well. However there was something that made him itchy which almost made him lost hold of the teddy bear.

When he woke up, he realised that he is really holding onto something that has the same warmth as the teddy bear in his dream, but when he open his eyes, he realised that it's Seungri and the fact that they were only a few inches apart. And blushing Seungri also make Jiyong thinks that Seungri is so cute again and that Seungri was actually so huggable.

Jiyong had hug Youngbae and other stuff animals before but the feeling was very different compared to Seungri. Jiyong just felt...safe in Seungri's warmth.

Jiyong got out of his thoughts when Seungri asks him to stop holding him so he quickly got up and apologise, luckily Seungri didn't mind.

After that, Youngbae jokingly asks Jiyong if he had bought the admission tickets to Lotte World and that made Jiyong realised that he had forgotten to purchase it.  

"I knew it that's why I had already purchased it online just now haha."

"Omg thanks bro, I almost panicked for nothing." Jiyong felt relieved after hearing that. 

"I just wanna see you panicked lol, but now, get your up and change your clothes, we are going to Seunghyun's house to wake Seunghyun up because Daesung definitely couldn't wake that bingu up by himself, we gotta help him out. Then we will have our breakfast at Andhere cafe, and Lotte World after that."

"Okay hyung." said Jiyong to Youngbae because he knows that he have to obey Youngbae cause sometimes he will act like a mom if you don't obey him.

After they are ready to leave, Jiyong lock his apartment door and the three of them take the elevator to reach the basement.

After that Youngbae drove his car to their next destination with Jiyong sitting in front and Seungri sitted at the back.