Chapter 31(Final Chapter)

From haters to lovers

2 years later...

Jiyong became a famous fashion designer aka owner of PEACEMINUSONE,a fashion company that gained worldwide recognition for its products.Seunghyun became an art museum owner while Daesung became a host for variety shows,and Taeyang and Hyo Rin together own a bridal shop.And yep,both couples got married after they graduated from highschool.As for Seungri.....

 

"Babe,do i really look fine in this graduation gown?" Seungri asked Jiyong nervously as he fixed his graduation cap.

"Yes RiRi baby,you looked absolutely gorgeous and you have been asking this question for like 100 times" Jiyong says as he sipped his coffee.

"Well,that's because i am extremely nervous right now,what if i screw up the whole graduation ceremony,then everyone will laugh at me,then i'll be a public embarrassment"

Jiyong put down his coffee and went towards Seungri,placing both of his hands on his shoulders and said "Wow wow,hold on RiRi baby,don't think like that,keep calm and take a deep breath,i know that you are feeling really nervous,i know it cause i've been through this before too.But don't worry,you only need to go up on stage,shake your hand,get your graduation certificate,down the stage and ta-da you're finished.Besides i will be there with Daesung,Taeyang,Seunghyun hyung and Hyorin noona to watch your graduation ceremony,so just relaxed,everything will be over in a few seconds on stage."

"I know that,but i just can't keep calm,my heart is pounding so fast right now."

"Ohhh...just relax and i've made this to cheer up for you" Jiyong turns around to take the plate on the table with omelette on the plate with the words 'RiRi hwaiting' on it.

"Aww that's sweet,but it still didn't help with my nervousness"

"Then what could help you?"

"Hmm...perhaps a kiss?"

"Ohhh,is that what you need? Then you should have said it in the first place,i am willing to give you my precious lips"

Jiyong says as he walked towards Seungri and gave him a deep,passionate kiss on the lips.

"Does that helps now?"

"Yeah...maybe a little..."

"What!?Just a little!? Hey! This lips that just kissed you is what many girls dream of wanting you know"Jiyong pouts 

"Ohh...someone's upset...Okay fine,i'm just kidding,your kiss does helps me calm down a lot.By the way,what's with the 'this lips that just kissed you is what many girls dream of wanting',are you trying to say that you have many female suitors who are wooing you right now?"

"Of course not,but to be honest though,many girls want my kiss"

"How dare you say that,you little er,do you not wanna live anymore? Don't ever forget that i will always be here as your ing boyfriend.You dare to cheat,i'll punched you in the face with a ing hammer until no one could  ing recognized you." 

"Wow language baby,your language,when did you start to speak vulgarities"

"Ever since i've known you,and i still remember what you said when you first met me 2 years ago...you said 'are you ing blind,don't you know how to walk',you thought i've forgotten what you said,actually to be honest,i was quite angry that time,i'm just controlling my anger and being nice for not shouting cursed words at you such as ' you bastard,who the do you think you are' "

"Wow...and great memory my baby,i said that because i was angry that time and we still do not know each other back then.Wow then,next time i should think before i speak,in case i have an angry baby panda glaring and shouting vulgarities at me every seconds"

"Yes,you better remember that.If you ever make me angry again,i will consider adding in a few vulgarities which i never did before"

"Yes sir,i'll remember that forever deep down in my heart and by the way,the graduation ceremony is going to start in 30 minutes,so hurry up,we need to leave now"

"Fine fine,let's go"

But before leaving,Seungri still took a glance of himself in the mirror and Jiyong who is by the main door,shouted impatiently "You already looked beautiful,just get out of the damn room at once."

"Shut up,can't i just look at myself to check if i'm alright" Seungri says as he walked out of the room

"Sure,you can,princess"

"What did i say about calling me princess?"

"You heard it wrongly baby,i said prince"

"Bull,i heard princess and from next time onwards,every time i heard you calling me princess,i will poke your eyes,remember that"

"Okaaay...let's go now"

 

15 minutes later,they reached the school and met with the SeungDae couple and the MinTae couple.

"Congratulations Seungri,you are finally graduating" Four of them say at the same time

"Thanks.So how have both of the couples been?" Seungri asked

"We're doing great" SeungDae couple say

"Same with us" MinTae couple say

"But we are just anticipating when will we be able to attend another wedding" Taeyang continues and the rest nod their heads.

"Soon" Jiyong says

"Yah,when did i agree to marry you,you have not even propose yet"

"That's why i said soon,my baby"

"Awww,someone is looking forward to getting married" Seunghyun says

"I know right" Daesung says

"Shut up both of you,let's go in now,we're late" Jiyong says as he quickly walked straight to head to the hall.

The rest started laughing when Jiyong walked away.

"Look like someone is getting embarrassed" Hyo Rin says while laughing with the others

"I know hahaha,hyungs and noona,let's go too" Seungri says while laughing at his cute boyfriend

Soon the rest arrived at the hall and gather with Jiyong to sit at the back while Seungri went to the third row to take his seat.

Few minutes later,the graduation ceremony starts,all the guests and graduating students are seated and the principal began with his speech.After the speech,students seated at the first row started to stand up and move to the side of the hall.When their names are being called,they slowly walked up the stage,shook their hands and take their graduation certificate from the principal and went down the stage after taking a photo.

Same goes with the second row and when it is the third row,Seungri was the first one to go up on stage to shake his hands,getting the graduation certificate and taking a photo,after that he went down.When it was Seungri turn,Jiyong,SeungDae couple and MinTae couple clap the loudest and the bingu Seunghyun even shouted "Seungri-ah,you're the best" with both his thumbs up and Seungri who heard it,started to blush because he is embarrassed.

After the graduation ended 2 hours later,Seungri went to the back of the hall to find the others.

"Hyungs,noona,i've finally graduated and Seunghyun hyung,why did you shout 'Seungri,you're the best" so loudly just now,it made me so embarrassed"

"Not only you're embarrassed,four of us who sat beside him are embarrassed as well."Jiyong says

"Now that we've ended,wanna go eat?" Taeyang asks

"Oh hyung,my class is having a graduating party now in the classroom,why not go to the party,there's free food" Seungri told them

"Did you just say free food?!" Bingu Seunghyun says

"Yea...it's buffet"

"Okay then let's go" Seunghyun says as he drags the rest together with him as well.

So no choice,everyone is in the classroom now because of Seunghyun.They went to take food and chat with Seungri's classmates as well.After the buffet ended,everyone in the class took a picture together and left after photo-taking.

As all of them wanted to relax after the ceremony,they went to a theme park to play.After spending hours in there,they decided to go home.

 

In the car(only Seungri & Jiyong)

"Baby,now that you graduated,do you have any jobs that you always wanted to work as?"Jiyong asks

"Hmm well,i'm not sure...oh i know"

"What job is it?"

"A kindergarten teacher"

"Kindergarten teacher? Why?"

"Cause children are cute and maybe teaching them might be fun too"

"Ohh..but you're only eighteen this year but you're still counted as seventeen years old cause you have not had your birthday yet,which kindergarden would hire you?"

"I don't know aishh"

"Ahh! I just remember that i have a childhood friend who is the principal of a kindergarden,if you really want this job,maybe i can talk to her about hiring you"

"OMG really,thanks oppa,oh and oppa,if you don't mind why not hire me to be one of your workers in your company?"

"How about your kindergarden job?"

"Maybe that can be my part-time job,same with yours?"

"Sure baby,i'll be more than welcome to hire you"

"Yay,then you have to take good care of me"

"Of course,i always do take care of you"

 

2 days later

Seungri is starting with his first job as Jiyong's personal assistant in the PMO company.

"Everyone listen up,this is Seungri and he will be your colleague starting from today and he will be working as my personal assistant,so please be nice to him"

"Yes boss"everyone say

"Hi Seungri,why not introduce yourself more" One of the female workers says

"Okay,so as boss says,i'm Seungri,nice to meet you all and i think that i must've been the youngest workers here,so please do take care of me" Seungri says and bow to greet them

"Youngest worker? Seungri,how old are you,our youngest worker here is 22" A male worker asked.

"Oh i'm 17 turning 18 this year"

"Wow that's young" All the workers exclaimed

"Well i'm working as a part-time job here and nice to meet you all again"

After that all the workers went back to do their job and Seungri followed Jiyong to his office.

"RiRi-ah,this is your office and mine is just next to yours,any queries just come over or call me to ask."

"Hahaha okay,so boss,what do i need to do to work as your personal assistant?"

"If there is any files that need me to sign,just give it to me after you check it and if i order you to do anything,you have to do it and always remind me my time schedule,also one last thing,wherever i go,you have to follow me.That's all."

"That means restroom too?"

"What?"

"You says wherever you go i have to follow,so does that mean if you go to the restroom,i would have to follow you too?"

"If you want,baby hahaha"

"Boss i think you shouldn't call me baby when we are working,people will get suspicious,call me by my name,only home you can call me RiRi or baby"

"Yes sir"

"By the way boss,what do i have to do today?"

"I have nothing on today i guess,so you can have a free day too"

"Okay boss,i will explore myself in your company then bye...oh yea before i leave,have you asked your friend about the kindergarten teacher job?"

"Yep,and she agreed to hire you after i kept on begging her to hire you,so you better treat me with something"

"Omg really,thanks Yongie,you're the best and to gratitude you,i will cook you my filled-with-love dinner tonight"

"Just a dinner?"

"No,a filled-with-love dinner,do you have hearing problems my dear boss?"

"Okay fine,a filled-with-love dinner only? Nothing else,just that?"

"Yea,or else,what do you want?"

"At least give me a kiss too"

"Okay that's easy,but not now,at home please"

"Fine..."

"By the way boss,when can i start my kindergarten job"

"My friend says anytime you want to"

"Really,then i'll start tomorrow"

"Wow that's fast"

"Then boss,I will do the morning shift for my kindergarden job and afternoon shift for yours,is that alright?"

"Of course"

"Okay then,boss i'll take my leave now"

After that Seungri went to explore the company,along the way some female and male workers ask him questions.

"Seungri,is boss emotionless to you?"

"No,why did you ask?"

"Because he never smiles and always looked at other people like 'I-want-to-kill-you' "

"Oh really,i don't know about that,but well,he's a human too,he does have emotions but just didn't expressed it in front of you all"

"Maybe...oh and Seungri,since you're boss's personal assistant,why not be a spy for the female workers"

"Why? What for?"

"Because boss is scary but well,some female workers still like him because he is cute but no one ever dare to ask the boss personal questions about himself."

"Ohh..." 

Ahh..Kwon Ji Yong so this is what you meant by many girls want your kiss.Seungri thought

"So..Seungri why not you help us asked the boss"

"Sure,what questions"

"Okay then main questions,how old is he and if he is in a relationship"

"I think i know the answers to your questions"

"Really?"

"Ya..to be honest,the boss is younger than you all,i think"

"I'm 23 this year,no way boss would be younger than me right.All the female workers always thought boss is 26-28 years old cause of his cold image"

"To answer your question,he is not that old,i could say that he is quite young to be a boss of this famous PMO.He is actually 19 turning 20 this year"

"What!!!? No way he's so young,omg girls i think we have no chance of him being our boyfriend"

"And yea,i think you girls would never have chance to be his girlfriend"

"What? why not?"

"Because i think he's in a relationship with someone called RiRi"

And that's me,the fabulous RiRi...Seungri added in his thoughts

"OMG NOOOOO!!!Our chances are gone,i have to hunt who is that girl"

"And yea,thanks Seungri for answering the questions even though it hurt our hearts"

"Okay then,i'll go now bye..."

After work ended,Seungri and Jiyong went home,took a hot shower and ate the filled-with-love dinner prepared by Seungri and after that lay on the bed.

"Yongie oppa,do you know what my colleagues asked me today?"

"What?"

"They asked me if you're emotionless to me,cause you never show expression to your workers."

"Ohh really?"

"They also asked me your age and if you're in a relationship"

"Then did you answer them"

"Of course and they say it breaks their hearts"

"So you told them about us?"

"Yea..but not really,cause i told them that you're in a relationship with someone called RiRi but they don't know who the heck is RiRi right?"

"Okay then,that's great,well baby you have to sleep now you have your kindergarten job tomorrow,i'll bring you there"

"Thanks oppa,you're so good to me"

"Good night sweety"

"Good night babe"

 

Next day

Seungri woke up early in the morning to prepare himself to be a kindergarten teacher and to also prepares breakfast for his oppa.

After their breakfast,Jiyong brought Seungri to the kindergarten.When they reached,all the children were entering the kindergarten gates as well and there was a lady who is standing by the gates with all the children bowing to greet her as they enter.

After Jiyong parks his car,he brought Seungri to the lady who was standing by the gates.

"RiRi-ah,this is Lee Chaerin,the principal of this kindergarten and also my childhood friend"

"Hi Ms Lee,i'm Seungri,the boy who you hired to be a kindergarten teacher"

"Hi Seungri,just call me Chaerin and i know about you,Jiyong's boyfriend right?"

"How did you know?"

"Well,Jiyong always messages me after he got you as his boyfriend,telling me how great,cute,kind,caring you are,which makes me jealous like how would someone like him get such a cutie boyfriend.And i always wanted to meet you but i can't believe it takes me 2 years to meet you,so i welcome you to this kindergarten"Chaerin says as she hugs Seungri to welcome him

And Jiyong being a little possessive said "Hey,no hugging,he belongs to me!" and Seungri and Chaerin can't help but  to laugh

"Hahaha,chill dude,i don't even know how could Seungri stand such a possessive guy like you for 2 years"

"Oh and Seungri,i have arranged to give you the job for teaching 3 years old kids,well not really teaching but you just need to play with them and read them stories.Is it alright for you?"

"Yep as long as there are kids,everything is alright for me"

"Okay then you may go to the classroom over there and start teaching but don't forget to be kind and soft to them or they'll cry"

"Noted"

"Same to you,you better be nice to my RiRi,if he cries,i'll haunt you in my dreams"Jiyong says

"Fine fine fine"

After that Jiyong left to PMO and Chaerin went with Seungri to check if he needs helps.

Few hours later,Seungri's job as a kindergarten teacher ended when the class is dismissed.All the parents went to fetch their kids home and some parents even compliment that Seungri is too cute and handsome to be a kindergarten teacher and Seungri just smiles and say thank you.After the children in his class are all fetched,he left the kindergarten and off he went to PMO to be Jiyong's personal assistant.

And Seungri's daily job is to work as a kindergarten teacher in the morning and personal assistant in the afternoon.All seems well until one day,Jiyong brought Seungri to a beach where they could see beautiful sunset and propose to him,in the presence of the SeungDae couple and the MinTae couple.

 

1 week before the wedding proposal

"Hey Tae,i wanna propose to Seungri after he finally graduated but i don't know what to do,help me"Jiyong says as he drinks his beer by the balcony(MinTae's house) with Taeyang beside him

"It's easy" Hyo Rin heard Jiyong from inside and came into the balcony 

"No way it's easy when i don't even know what to do"

"Then me and TaeTae will help you,right bae?"

"Yep"

"Then what would i have to do first"

"First,choose a place with beautiful scenery" Hyo Rin says

"I know a beach with beautiful sunset"

"Okay good,then secondly,you need to write down something that would touch his heart when you say to him on the day you propose"Taeyang says

"Thirdly,get a ring in order to propose,to be better,get a bouquet of 108 roses as it means 'Will you marry me?"

"Fourthly,on the day before you propose,please make sure to organized the place you chosen just now before Seungri comes"

"Lastly,make sure Seungri doesn't know anything,so maybe you can get some help from both of us and also Daesung and Seunghyun hyung to help bring him to the venue and to keep him out while you're organising the venue"

"Okay i'll remember everything,thanks you guys so much,i will start preparing from today and propose to him next Saturday"

"Wow,that's quick and no worries,we will inform the SeungDae couple about the proposal and us four will help you with this."

"Thank you guys so so so much"

 

On the day of the wedding proposal

Daesung and Hyo Rin were bringing Seungri along to the Doraemon exhibit to waste time for the other three guys to organized the venue.After the exhibit they went to other places to waste time.At first Seungri is energetic but after walking for so long,he is tired and decided to go home but is being stopped by Daesung and Hyo Rin after they heard him that he wanted to go home to sleep cause he is exhausted.If Seungri really went home,the wedding proposal will be ruin.

So Daesung find some places for them to sit first and he quickly took out his phone and start typing on his phone.

DaeDae:Hyunnie,what time will you guys be done,hurry up if not Seungri is going home soon

Hyunnie:Jiyong says about 5 more minutes

Hyunnie:You and Hyo Rin noona just have a chat with Seungri first

Hyunnie:When we are done,i will message you then both of you bring Seungri here

DaeDae:Fine

After typing,Daesung switched off his phone and turn to Seungri

"Seungri-ah,do you still do morning kisses with Jiyong hyung?"

"I always do,but this morning ,i don't even know where is he,when i woke up,there is no signs of him at home,i wonder if he's home now and why did you ask hyung?"

"Oh..nothing i just wanna hear how good are you and Jiyong relationship until now"

"Ohh..By the way,hyung,noona why both of you wanted to go out with me instead of staying with your husband"

"Cause we have not hang out with you for a long time"Hyo Rin says

Just then,Daesung got a message from Seunghyun

Hyunnie:We're done,you can bring Seungri here

After that Daesung decided to find ways to get Seungri to go to the proposal venue

"Seungri-ah,let's go somewhere"

"Wae?I'm tired hyung"

"Ohh..please,that place have very nice sunset,i wanna watch it"

"Hyung,you can watch it with Seunghyun hyung"

"But i wanna go today,noona wanna go too right?"

"Yep Seungri-ah,just go with us,you wouldn't regret it"

"Ohhh...fine,let's go"

So Daesung drives them to the venue,when they reached,Seungri is asked to cover his eyes with a panda mask.

"Why would i need to wear this,i can't see the sunset if i wear this"

"Don't worry RiRi,we need to walk a very long way,hyung will carry you"

"It's okay hyung i can walk by myself"

"Don't worry,RiRi,just hop on"

"Okay then hyung,thank you"

So Daesung carried Seungri all the way to the proposal venue

"RiRi-ah,we're here,i will let you down now,but please do not take off the mask first"

"Why hyung,what is so secretive enough that i couldn't take off my mask"

"You will know it later,stand here first,count to 10 seconds then you can take off your mask"

"Okay hyung"

 

So Seungri stood on the spot and counted "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10" loudly,after that he took off his mask.

The first thing Seungri saw after he took off the mask is Jiyong standing in front of him,dressed in fanciful clothes.

"Oppa...is that you?"Seungri said as he blinks his eyes to get used to the sudden brightness

"Yes.it's me"

"Aish oppa,where have you been"

"I was here"

"What?!So you've been spending the whole morning here in this almost deserted beach?"

"Well,not really that deserted and baby..."

"Yes??"

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure,what is it?"

"Let me cover your eyes and i will lead you to somewhere"Jiyong says as he makes his way behind Seungri and cover both of his eyes.

"Okay baby,now listen to me,turn to your left and just keep on walking straight until i told you to stop"

...

"Stop...now baby turn to your right,i will remove my hands now,but can you keep your eyes close for just a few seconds until i told you to open them"

As Seungri closes his eyes,Jiyong went to grab his bouquet of roses from Taeyang,who standing behind one of the trees with the others.

"Okay baby,you may open your eyes now"

Seungri opens his eyes and he saw a drawn heartshape on the sand with the words 'i love you' form using glowsticks in the middle with 2 panda soft toys kissing each other this time.

"What is this oppa?"Seungri said with a surprised tone

"Seungri,this is for you"Jiyong gave the bouquet of roses which he hid behind his back just now to Seungri

"Thanks oppa,but what are you trying to do?"Seungri says as he took the bouquet of roses

"Shhh....baby,listen to me,i've something important to tell you"Jiyong says as he places his index finger on Seungri's lips

"I love you so much,my RiRi,ever since i've known you,my life is getting better every single day,i am no longer the old Kwon Jiyong,you changed me completely.I've never felt the same feelings when i'm with other people except for you.You make my mind having crazy thoughts of you every seconds i spent with you,my heart pounding like mad as if i'm having a heart attack whenever i'm with you,my cheeks blushing whenever you kissed me,making me have a ear about your ears whenever i am stressed and my turns harden whenever you looks so y which is almost every single day and when you are just right in front of me.You are always there right beside me and have been through everything with me,through thick and thin and you still have not left.I appreciate everything you did for me and i think that you are the perfect choice of my other half to spent for the rest of my lives."Jiyong confessed and after that he kneels down on one leg

"Will you marry me?"Jiyong says as he shows a 10 carat diamond ring in the engagement ring box

Seungri is shocked and speechless,he didn't believe that Jiyong would confessed in such a slightly funny yet heart-warming way.After his mind goes blank for a few seconds,he says...

"No..."

"What?Why not?"Jiyong is shocked with Seungri's answers,so are the others

....

"Just kidding!Gotcha~didn't i hahahaha...of course,i would loved to be married to you"

Then Seungri went to kiss Jiyong's lips and showed his left hand and Jiyong happily put on the wedding ring.After that Jiyong carried Seungri up in a bridal way and kissed him on the lips while the others came out and throw confetti on them.

 

Few hours later after the proposal

"My dear husband,how should our wedding ceremony be like"Seungri asks

"Do you want an elegant ceremony or a simple one will do?"

"Maybe a simple one and why not we just have our wedding in South Korea?We don't really need an official wedding,as long as we witnessed it by ourselves and know that we belongs to each other will do right?"

"My wife,if you really want it like this,maybe why not we just host the wedding ourselves where only people that know us being in a relationship could attend"

"Ohhh that might be a good idea too but where to host the wedding?"

"My family's house,there is a huge ballroom on the ground floor,maybe we just find someone,maybe Taeyang to host our wedding"

"Not bad..then when do you want to get married"

"Anytime you want?"

"Hahaha really,then tomorrow?"

"That's too fast,we need to inform our parent's too"

"Yea...hahaha how about 2 days later,we'll inform them tomorrow and we will celebrate it the day after tomorrow"

"Anything you want t to be,i'll listen to you,my dear wife"

"But we need to take a day-off for our jobs first to host the wedding"

"Yea right,it's easy,i'll do that for you"

"Thanks hubbie.you're the best"

After that they went to sleep,knowing that they will finally get married soon.

 

2 days later

Most of Seungri and Jiyong guests had arrived at the Kwon's family mansion.Jiyong the groom had arrived earlier to prepare himself and await for his soon-to-be-wife to arrive as he greets the guests who had just arrived.

After all the guests arrived and seated,the wedding ceremony starts.With Taeyang being the marriage officiant on stage and Jiyong standing in front of  him while waiting for his baby.

10 minutes had passed,but there is still no sight of Seungri.All the guests including Jiyong were waiting and worried if something had happened to another groom.When suddenly there is a shout of Jiyong's name...

"Jiyong!!!"

"Yes???"

"An accident had happened when Seungri was on his way here!He is in the ICU now!The doctor said that he might not make it!Quick let's go to the hospital now!!!"

Everybody gasped as they heard that and before Jiyong come to his senses,he had already went out the ballroom to rush to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding,let's continue from....

 

....When suddenly there is a shout of Jiyong's name

"Jiyongie!"

Seungri shouted as he rushed to stand beside Jiyong

"Sorry i'm late,i am stuck in the traffic just now,so i try to rush here"

"It's okay RiRi,i thought that something had happened to you,but as long as you are here,it's alright"

"Let's officially start the wedding ceremony"Jiyong whispers to Taeyang

 

"Uhm hmm"Taeyang clears his throat before he continues "Dear friends and family,we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seungri in marriage.With love and commitment,they have decided to live their lives together as husband and husband" Then Taeyang do the reading...

"True marriage begins well before the wedding day.and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end.A brief moment in time and the of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage.but it takes a lifetime of love,of commitment,and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting.Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends.Your yesterdays were the path to this moment,and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day"

After that he continues

"Do you Kwon Ji Yong,take Lee Seungri to be your husband,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better or for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and to cherish,from this day forward until death do you part?"

"Yes,i do"Jiyong says as he held onto Seungri's hands tightly and showed his gummy smile.

"Do you Lee Seungri ,take Kwon Ji Yong to be your husband,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better or for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and to cherish,from this day forward until death do you part?"

"Yes,i do"Seungri said as he showed Jiyong his heart-shape smile

"Now the groom and the groom may exchange of rings"

Seungri and Jiyong had got themselves wedding couple rings,so Jiyong is the first one to help Seungri to put on his ring and next,it is Seungri to put on the ring on Jiyong's ring finger.

"And now,i hereby pronounce you as husband and husband.You may now kiss"

Jiyong gave a passionate kiss on Seungri's lips with all the guests clapping their hands to congratulate the newlyweds.

After witnessing the wedding ceremony,all the guests stayed for the wedding banquet.

Close friends and relatives of Seungri and Jiyong sat with them on the same table.

"Congratulations to the newlyweds"The SeungDae and Mintae couple said while holding up their champagne

"Thanks"Seungri and Jiyong said while they make a toast with both the couple

"Finally all six of us are married"Seunghyun said

"Hahaha yeah"Jiyong replied

"So when  and where will you guys go for your honeymoon"Hyo Rin asks

"We are going to Paris,the city of love and when are we going?Now you will know"Seungri said and signal Jiyong to say when they would go

"Dear family and friends..."As Jiyong says,he gained all the attention of the guests

"We are going for our honeymoon RIGHT NOW!!!Have fun eating:D"Jiyong says as he grabs Seungri's wrist and they make their way out of the entrance of the ballroom while they are laughing.When all the guests come to their senses,the newlywed are already gone and all the guests started laughing at how childish and funny the newlyweds are when they are going for their honeymoon.

 

On the other hand

Jiyong and Seungri had gotten into their car,with all their things prepared,leaving all their works behind and off they went to their honeymoon,Paris,the city of LOVE

 

 

 


Finally,i had finished writing the final chapter.I hope you like it:D