Chapter 30

From haters to lovers

Another month passes by.November/December holiday is coming,which also means Jiyong,Seunghyun,Daesung and Taeyang are going to graduate soon from their highschool after years of studying.The graduation ceremony would be different this year,normally it's just wearing a graduation attire,going up on stage and receive a certificate but for this year,the school decided to make it into a party or you could also say,a prom night for the whole school including those who are not graduating.Everyone is allowed to find a partner to go with them that night regardless if they study in this school or not.

In Jiyong's mind,he is already thinking of revealing his boyfriend a.k.a RiRi baby to the whole school just like what Seunghyun did last time and yep,broke lots of girls heart.In Taeyang's mind,he is thinking of inviting Hyo Rin to be his partner for that night since he had no one else on his mind that is more suitable than Hyo Rin.

The last week of school,students who are graduating soon,were excited but sad at the same time,because they'll never know when they will see their friends again,may it be a week,a month or years,but this doesnt stop Jiyong and Seungri to be cheesy with each other as always,also before the day of the prom night,Taeyang asked Hyo Rin out to a cafe and asked her if she would like to be his partner for tomorrow prom night and Hyo Rin gladly accepted.

The day of the prom finally came,it is starting in the evening,so Jiyong and Seungri were still cuddling with each other on bed,sleeping.About noon,Seungri woke up with something and biting his cheek,and it was Jiyong's who is still in his dream world.Seungri decided to push Jiyong's face away but Jiyong came in closer.

and biting my cheek huuhh...i will do the same to you then my Yongie...Seungri thought as he put Jiyong's arm to where his mouth was.

"Yongie baby,wakie wakie,timie to havie your breakfastie nowie..."

"uhhh....later RiRi baby,im having the best time of my life now.."

Best time of your life huhh,aren't i the best time of your life...nevermind now i showed you the best time of my life now muahaha... Seungri thought again as he began to put a small part of Jiyong's arm into his mouth and bite it hard.

"Ahh!!Ahhh!PAIN!!!!"Jiyong immediately woke up and rub his bitten arm.

"What are you doing,RiRi baby?!"

"It's not meee~It's a bearbear that bite you~"Seungri said as he showed his childlike smile

"Bearbear??It's more like a baby panda that didnt get to eat bamboos,now tell me what did you do that for?"

"Baby panda?...didnt get to eat bamboos?....what i do that for?....Hey you! It should be me asking you instead,what did you do that for?"

"Do what for???"

"Biting and my cheek like im some piece of meat for a ert dragon like you"

"Oh did i?My bad...okay as a revenge for you,i let you bite me anywhere you want"

"Really?Anywhere i want??"Seungri's eyes shined up as he says

"Yep"

"Then...can i bite your hair,pleaseeee?"

"Why would you want to bite my hair???You're starting to be weirder than me,RiRi baby"

"Because your hair have the smell of strawberries and thats my favourite fruit"Seungri pouted and looked down

"Okay fine,dont pout,i cant resist you,now go ahead and bite"

"Okay,but close your eyes first"

Seungri moves toward Jiyong and hold onto his face,leaned down and bite and his lips.

Jiyong opened his eyes and shockingly said "I thought you say you wanna bite my hair?"

"Nah,you got cheated hehehe"Seungri says as he pull out his tongue

"How dare you lie to me,you peasant!"

"Peasant,your !Come on lets get out of bed now if not we will be late for prom"

"Oh yea,i almost forget about it"

After that Jiyong and Seungri went into the shower together and came out about 20 minutes later.They went to their closet and choose their suits.After wearing their suits,Seungri and Jiyong both helped each other to tie their bow tie and then sprayed some really fragrant perfume and are ready to leave even though there are still hours before prom,but they are going to visit Daesung and Seunghyun first.

As Jiyong and Seungri were getting out of their car,Seunghyun and Daesung had already came down and saw them.They think that time is still so early so they decided to visit Taeyang and gave him a call.But Taeyang told them he is not at home,so the four of them decided to watch some comedy movie in the cinema before going to the prom.

Meanwhile Taeyang who is on the way to Hyorin's house(after he got her address of course) to fetch her to the prom,got a message from Hyorin that she is not going to dressed up so quick,so if he reached her house,he just have to text her.and she would open the door for him.

About half an hour later,Taeyang reached and text Hyorin,after that he went in and took a seat while Hyo Rin went to dressed herself.

About another half an hour,Hyo Rin is finally done and ready to leave.

"Hey Taeyang,let's go now"Hyo Rin says as she closes her bedroom door.

Taeyang who is using his phone turn around and saw Hyo Rin in her long,dark-blue dress,leaving him with his eyes wide open as Hyo Rin look great.

"Wo....oww...noona,you look really gorgeous..."

Hyo Rin blushes and says "Thank you,you look stunning too"

"Thank you,you're such a beauty,you know that right..."

"I do hahaha,if im a beauty,that makes you a beast"

"Then aren't we beauty and the beast"

Both of them burst out laughing as they were getting ready to leave as in about 1 hour,the prom is going to start.Just then,Jiyong,Seungri,Daesung and Seunghyun were done watching their movies and are going to the prom too.

30 minutes to the school,the three pairs had all reached the school.They parked their cars inside of the school and slowly get out of the car.

Taeyang being the gentleman,leave his car first and quickly went towards to the other side of the door to open and led Hyo Rin out of the car.After that they hook their hands like Daesung and Seunghyun and slowly walk in together with the rest of them.

As they make their way to the ballroom that is at the basement of the school,some of their fangirls had already gossip with each other.

"Who is that beside Taeyang oppa???"

"Is she from our school?"

"I dont think so,she is too pretty,if she really is Taeyang oppa girlfriend,gosh she is so lucky to have him"

"Noooo,Taeyang oppa have a girlfriend!?My heart had already been broken after Seunghyun oppa confess that Daesung is his boyfriend,i guess our only hope left is Jiyong oppa,he is the only one without girlfriend...or boyfriend"

"I know right,that means we still have a chance with Jiyong oppa,since its the last day of school,maybe after the prom we can confess to him about our love to him."

Meanwhile Soo Mi who is nearby the girls thought...Keep dreaming girls,Jiyong sunbaenim will never like you,he already have his panda baby,you never had a chance...

Soon the prom started with every present with their partners.The lights began to dim down and the principal begin his speech."Thank you for all the students who are present here blahblahblahblahblah...."

After the speech,the music begins to play and those with their partners begin to dance,following the pace of the music.About a few more songs later,Seungri and Jiyong stopped dancing and they went to drink champagne when suddenly Jiyong told Seungri he is going to the washroom first and leave Seungri alone their drinking champagne.

While actually,Jiyong is just going to the washroom to prepare himself not to be so nervous later up on stage to announce that Seungri is his boyfriend.After being back from the washroom,he slowly walk up to the stage with a mic in his hands.

"Testing 1...2...3...okay so hi everyone,im Kwon Jiyong..."

Everyone begin to stop whatever they are doing and face towards Jiyong,listening to him.

"Today,i am going to announce something,but i think you guys are not going to expect this...but...actually i have a boyfriend and some of you might know him,he is Lee Seungri,im sorry if this is going to hurt some of the girls heart but i know that you girls can find someone better than me..."Jiyong says as he slowly walk down the stage,towards Seungri who is shock that Jiyong would really confess to everyone that they are a couple.

Jiyong held onto Seungri's hands as he is in front of him,everyone is speechless except for those that really know about their relationship.

Suddenly,there came a shout.

"Sunbaenim,dont worry,i ship you guys,you two look great together" and it's Soo Mi who shouted it,then she began to clap her hands as if like she is approving of them being together and soon Taeyang and the other three also begin to clap their hands,so are those guys and some girls who were standing nearby Soo Mi(well,she is quite a popular girl,you could say she call the shots) then the whole school starts to clap their hands too,including those girls who were gossiping just now, they clap their hands too because they also admit that sometimes Jiyong and Seungri does appears close together like they are a couple.But even though this breaks their hearts,they still wish the best to Jiyong and Seungri.Students from this school are mostly very open-minded so they dont really care if people are LGBTQ because they are human like them too,so why bother to stop their relationships if they love each other so much that they are willing to sacrifice their life for each other,so why discriminate them if they were already like this since birth.

Then the music starts to be romantic and Taeyang thinks that it should be time for him to do something too,he slowly went to the other side to get the roses he bought.

He walk back again with roses in his hands and kneel down on one knee,holding up the roses in front of Hyo Rin,he admit that he cant seem to hide his nervousness but he have to.

"Hyo Rin noona,actually i have something to tell you too,actually i fell in love with you since i first saw you in Jeju,spending time with you is great,i feel like you are the perfect girl for me...so,will you be my girlfriend??"Taeyang says with his eyes filled with love but immediately put his head down,afraid that Hyo Rin would reject him

Hyo Rin is amazed so are the rest,but she thought for a while,remembering the times she spent with Taeyang and how they first met,knowing that Taeyang is a really nice guy and is also somewhere near to the type of guy she likes.She took the bouquet of roses out of Taeyang's hold and Taeyang look up.

"What does that mean??"Taeyang says

"Yes"Hyo Rin says with her blushing cheeks.

"Whatt??"

"Im willing to be your girlfriend,now get up"Hyo Rin says as she place her hand in front of Taeyang

Taeyang held Hyo Rin hands and stood up,after that he gave her a big hug

"I cant believe that you would really agree,my RinRin"

"Ohh,then should we do this again and i reject you,my TaeTae?"

"Noonoonoo,dont do that,i love you"

"Just kidding haha"

After that Taeyang gave a kiss to Hyo Rin on the lips with everyone going "Awww so cuteee"

After the kiss,Jiyong,Seungri,Daesung and Seunghyun went towards Taeyang and Hyo Rin.

"Congratulations on your relationships bro"All of them says

"Thanks bro and lastly thanks my babe for willing to be my girlfriend"Taeyang says and he gave a kiss on Hyo Rin's cheek

Just then,the principal took the mic and says "Okay students,we just witness two really romantic confesses,so now we have another surprise,may i invite everyone up to the rooftop now?"

Slowly,everyone left the ballroom,up to the roof.

At first there are only stars in the sky,but suddenly there is a bright flash moving so fast,its a shooting star.Everyone watch with astonishment as they start to wish when other shooting stars appeared as well.

Not only there's shooting stars,apparently the principal had set up fireworks display as well,soon the sky is booming with colourful bright lights,with all the students watching it with their friends and dance partners.

When the fireworks are booming,Hyo Rin is leaning against Taeyang's body with Taeyang's right hand holding onto her waist,Daesung hooking onto Seunghyun's waist with Seunghyun looking at him with dreamy eyes and lastly Jiyong's shoulder being a head rest for Seungri's head to lean on and with their hands holding tightly as they watch the fireworks.Before the end of firework displays,Jiyong tilt his head and face his sleeping panda and steal a few kisses from him without anyone noticing and continued to watch the fireworks with his heart filled with lots and lots and lots of love from his panda that he love the most.

 

 


Oh my gosh,sorry for the really really really late update:( Lately,i'm cropped up with exams,exams and more exams so i couldn't find some time to type this chapter(Sorry that this chapter is not up to your expectations like many of my other chapters before this).I'm really sorry that i had to put you up in misery of my bad english,bad grammar and bad punctuations like many of my other chapters.But i think i would end this story with a few more chapters(about 1-2),well firstly because i really have no time to type new chapters and secondly because i just type whatever appears on my mind.By the way,once again i'm sorry that you have to read such long notes from me...