Chapter 23

From haters to lovers

In the morning,Taeyang who was always the earliest wake up,woke up earlier than the four of them.He decided to continue to let the others sleep while he will go to the gym to workout after his morning routine and also eating a light breakfast before working out

After eating his light breakfast and changing into his gym clothes,Taeyang went out and locked the room door before taking the elevator to the 1st floor where the gym was.

Just as he was about to press the 'close' button of the elevator door,he heard a feminine voice saying a little loudly "Please wait for a minute" and Taeyang immediately press the elevator 'open' button and wait for the lady that told him to wait.Taeyang heard quick footsteps walking towards the elevator.He was putting up a smile to greet his neighbour from the same storey until the lady was going to enter the elevator soon.

"Oh hi,it is you again,good morning"Taeyang said but deep inside his heart,he is actually thinking OMG OMG,my love at first sight,she is just right in front of me,but calm down,Taeyang,calm down,hide your excitement,you don't want her to think that you're a weirdo right?

"Oh hi,it really such a small world and good morning to you too"The lady replied back before entering the lift

In the lift,the atmosphere is so awkward as both of the were waiting for the lift to go down to the first floor.Taeyang decided to start a conversation first.

"So where are you going such early in the morning?"Taeyang asks

"Im going to the gym,my friends are still asleep so im kind of bored,then i decided to go to the gym,how about you?"The lady said

"Im on my way to the gym too and im also the same as you,my friends are sleeping so i decided to go to the gym too"Taeyang reply back

"Oh really?Such coincidence"The lady is surprised.

"Ya,such coincidence...Do you want to go to the gym together?"Taeyang asks

"Sure,since both of us are going to the same place"The lady said while smiling to Taeyang and Taeyang smiled back too.

Just then,the lift reached down to the first floor.Both of them exited the lift and walk to the gym together.

In the gym,they workout together,so they could seldomly chat with each other in order to not getting too bored while working out alone.After working out,they gulped down their water to hydrate themselves.When there are about to leave the gym,Taeyang ask his crush "Do you want to have a light breakfast together after working out?"

"Oh sure,let's go to the restaurant,but let's just walk slowly"

"Okay"

Both of them just took a stroll while looking at the scnery of the resort on the way to the restaurant and they reached the restaurant about 15 minutes later.Once they reached the restaurant,they ordered two bowls of salad as their light breakfast.As they are waiting for their food,Taeyang realized something and told his crush.

"Hey,did you realized something?"Taeyang ask

"Realized what?"The lady replied

"That we don't even know each other names after coincidently meeting for twice and been having a conversation since just now."

"Oh ya,you're right,then should we properly introduce ourself right now?"The lady said and Taeyang nodded

"Hi,my name is Min Hyo Rin,im 20 years old and i guess that im probably older than you,so you can also just call me noona but anyways still,nice to meet you"After Hyo Rin introduce herself,she raise her right hand slightly to shake her hands with Taeyang.

"Oh hi,Im Taeyang and im 18 years old,about to graduate this year.Nice to meet you too"This time its Taeyang who raise his hands to handshake with Hyo Rin.

"Oh so im really older than you,but its okay,because in this way,i gain a dongsaeng"Hyo Rin continued to smile

"But you dont look as old as you look,at first i thought that you might be younger than me,like about 17 years old?"

"Oh,you're flattering me,i dont look as young as 17,im already 20 years old haha"

"You do look young,by the way noona,do you have a boyfriend?"Taeyang ask and inside his mind he also want to know if his crush have a boyfriend or not.

"Secret~"

"Aww noona,tell me please"Taeyang really wanted to know

"Okay,then you shall answer my question first before i answer you"Hyo Rin said and Taeyang agreed

"Do you have a girlfriend?"Hyo Rin ask

"Not yet,but i have a crush on someone,okay i answered your question,now noona,tell me if you got a boyfriend"

"Not really,im currently still single"

"Oh really?"Taeyang felt a light of hope for him to woo Hyo Rin,he doesn't care of the age,he just think that she is the one for him.

"Yep,oh well,our food is here"Hyo Rin said as she saw the waiter come towards them.

When the food came,they just dig into their breakfast as they started to feel a little hungry.After finish their breakfast,they decided to go back to their own resort rooms as they think that their friends might have already woke up.

They half the bills each and left to take the lift back to the floor they living on.The lift arrives and both of them went inside.

"Noona,do you want to exchange number,maybe someday we can meet up and hangout with each other."

"Oh sure,i would love to hang out with you,you seem such a nice guy"Hyo Rin said as she took her phone out from the gym shorts.

Taeyang blushed upon hearing Hyo Rin said that he seem like a nice guy and would love to hangout with him someday.But as Hyo Rin took out her phone,Taeyang took out his phone from his pocket too and they exchanged their phone to type their phone numbers into the contacts.When they are done,they return back each other phone and continue to wait for the lift to reach their storey.

When the lift arrive on the 6tth floor,Taeyang is being such a gentleman and hold the door for Hyo Rin and say "Ladies first." before exiting after Hyo Rin.

They did not even realize that their rooms were opposite of each other until they open the room door.After that they bid each other goodbye and promise to hangout together next time when they are free.

When Taeyang entered the room,he saw Seungri already woke up and is preparing breakfast for him and Jiyong who is still sleeping.

"Taeyang hyung,where did you go?"Seungri said as he was frying the eggs.

"I went to the gym and RiRi-ah,are you the only one that woke up?How about the rest?"

"Only Daesung hyung and i woke up,Seunghyun hyung and Yongie is still sleeping,well you know,they are deep sleepers."Seungri whispered at the last sentence but Taeyang still can hear it and chuckled softly.

"By the way hyung,do you want me to prepare your breakfast too since im going to prepare us 4 breakfast,i dont mind making 1 more"

"Oh its okay,i had my breakfast already"

"Alone??Isn't that lonely?"Seungri asked as he place the 4 set of breakfast on the tray he found in one of the drawer and came out from the stuffy kitchen.

"No,i didnt went alone,i went with my crush"Taeyang said and place his palms on his cheeks to feel the happiness.

"Your crush?You mean that lady from yesterday?"Seungri asked

"Yep and her name is Hyo Rin but she is older than the 5 of us,she is 20 this year"

"Hyung,why do you sound like a stalker that know all the informations about the lady you just met yesterday"Seungri jokingly said

"Oh please,she told me that all by herself and you know what's more,she is staying in this resort,not only on the same storey as us but still our neighbour from the opposite from our room door,isnt it fate"Taeyang said

"Yes,it should be fate."Someone said with a hoarse voice and Taeyang and Seungri went to find where the sound came from and found out that it was Jiyong who just woke up.

"Bro,i know its fate,but do you have her number,did she have a boyfriend?"Jiyong said while lying on the bed

"I do have her number,we just exchange it just now and i ask her if she have a boyfriend and she told me that she is currently single"Taeyang said while looking at his best friend

"Wow,seriously bro,i think that you're a wolf in a sheep's clothing,i always thought that you're a shy guy when it comes to things such as relationship,but i cant believe that you can easily just got her number,her age,her name and if she have a boyfriend"Jiyong said

"Ohh shush bro,you also have Seungri's number,age,name and his love status"Taeyang said

"Seungri is currently taken by me,he ain't single or what but he belong to me,Kwon Ji Yong,he is my possession and by the way,me and Seungri really hates each other after we first met but in the end we are lovers like right now.I just realized something,actually we should not hate someone too much because in the end,we will end up liking them,one of the example can be me and RiRi baby."After Jiyong spoke,he send handblowing kiss to his RiRi.

"Okay stop enough,get out of your bed and brush your teeth before eating breakfast"Seungri said

"Yes sir"Jiyong immediately get out from his bed and went to the bathroom.

"Hyung,since breakfast is ready,lets go and ask Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung if he is awake to eat breakfast together."Seungri told Taeyang

Then both of them went to the connected doors and knocked on the door couple of times before saying "Im going in"

When they opened the door,the first thing they saw is Seunghyun and Daesung upper half of their body is and they are cuddling in each other embrace while watching a romantic drama i suppose and Taeyang and Seungri quickly shouted "Ahhhhh!My innocent eyes!" which caught Seunghyun and Daesung to notice them as well and also shouted "Ahhhh!" as they are shocked and they also let go of each other embrace.

Just then,Jiyong came out of the bathroom and went over to where his RiRi and Taeyang is standing.

"What is all the ruckus about,why are you guys screaming?"Jiyong said as he walk closer nearer to Seungri and Taeyang"

When Jiyong saw whats over in another room,he felt shocked too and said "What the f-,no,wait- what are you two doing?"

All Jiyong got was silence as Seunghyun and Daesung doesn't know what to say.

"Uh,uh,nevermind for now,Seunghyun hyung and Daesung hyung,quickly come out from your room,we will give you time to change and we will have breakfast together."Seungri said and slowly turn around and left and also cause both Jiyong and Taeyang to follow after Seungri too after they close the connected doors.

Meanwhile in Seunghyun and Daesung room,everything suddenly becomes awkward and Daesung quickly get out from the bed and said "Im just gonna grab a shirt" and Seunghyun just said "DaeDae,help me get a shirt too"

5 minutes later,Daesung and Seunghyun use the connected door and enter Seungri,Taeyang and Jiyong room.They started to eat their breakfast silently,no conversation was exchanged.

It is so quiet that Jiyong couldn't hold in anymore and said "Why is everyone so quiet,we should chat"

"Yep,we should,its getting too quiet here"Seungri said

"What do you want to talk about"Seunghyun softly said

"Hmm,maybe about where we want to go later?"Taeyang said

"Okay then lets think about where to go"Jiyong said

"Im fine with anywhere"Daesung softly said this time.

"Hmmm,okay i got an idea,anyone want to go hiking up the moutains"Taeyang said

"Yesyes,it sounds fun,what do you think Daesung hyung,Seunghyun hyung and Yongie"Seungri said

"Sure,im fine with that"Daesung said

"As long as my DaeDae is fine with that,im fine with it too"Seunghyun said

"Okay then,my Yongie,what do you think about Taeyang suggestion?"Seungri ask Jiyong

"I think that sounds great and if my RiRi baby is happy,i will be happy too."Jiyong says

"Okay then that settle it,lets continue to eat our breakfast"Taeyang said

After they finished their breakfast,Taeyang washed up the dishes and the others started to pack their camping bags,they decided to hike on one of the moutains and spent a night in their tents up at the peak of the moutain.

After they finished packing their bags,they double-check it again,in case they lose something out.Once everything is packed,they each took a shower before leaving and changed into their comfortable clothes after that they are ready to leave.

They took all their camping bags and went to the lobby of the resort to wait for the cab that they had called for just now.

About 10 minutes later,the cab came and they place all their camping bags at the trunk of the cab before entering the cab.They told their destination to the cab driver and the cab driver knew where it was and drove them to their destination.

Around 45 minutes of the ride,they reached their destination and they paid the cab driver and took their camping bags before they start to hike.

The way to the peak is such a long route that they need proper hydration,so Daesung will be the one carrying the bottles of water,but if he is tired,it will be changed to Taeyang as both of them are more muscular

After carrying all their things on their back,they started to walk up the mountain,at first all of them were still energetic but not until half of the mountain route,2 out 5 of them are started to get tired,but they still doesn't want to give up and continue walking as they have to reach before the sky turns dark.

When they reached half of the mountain route,all of them felt too tired like its draining their energy,so they decided to take a short break before continue.All of them drank up water and help each other to wipe each other sweat.After the short break ended,they continued to hike the mountain.On the way up,they encourage and motivate each other to not give up yet.they are reaching soon,they can do it!

1 hour 50minutes later,they reached the peak of the moutain,they did it and they were so proud of it for not really wanting to give it up until half way.They began to build their tents and after building their tents,one of them took a  look at their watch and found out that there are still 1 hour more before the sunset,so they have to make a find braches to make a campfire to give them light and warmth in the cold night.All of them went to search for branches to ensure that there is enough branches to keep the fire going in the nighttime.

After finding branches,there is still 20 minutes before the sunset and luckily everyone had already came back from fnding branches,as for dinner,Seungri had already prepared bento for all five of them so it settle their dinner.

The five of them are counting down on the time for the sun to set,right now,there is still 2 more minutes and Seungri and Daesung start to prepare the campfire,luckily they brought a lighter with them so they can ust light up a fire easily.

As the sun began to set,the campfire had already been lited and they started on their dinner too,The sky spread thousand or millions or stars up in the sky in the matter of minutes,they enjoy the captivating nightsky while eating their dinner.As they finished their dinner,they threw it into a big plastic and decided to walk around the peak of the mountain and from up there,as they looked down,they can see many beautiful colours of lights shining,it should be the colours of the buildings in the cities but the scenery is so alluring that Seunghyun even took out a camera and take a ton of pictures as this nightsky and lights in the cities are like a fine piece of artwork to him.

After a while,they decided to take out a big mat from one of the bag and lay it neatly on the grass.The mat is big enough for the five of them,so for the whole night,all of them just lie down on the mat by placing their arms at the back of their head while looking at the captivating  nightsky that could caught anyone attention.

Four of them place their arms behind of their heads except for Seungri because Seungri is not laying his head on the mat but instead he lay his head on Jiyong's chest and is hugging him and one of Jiyong hand is Seungri's hair another one is beneath his head.As for Seunghyun and Daesung,they were holding each other hands tightly while looking at each other face sometimes.Lastly for Taeyang,he was laying in between of the 2 couples but he doesn't care because deep in his mind,he is only thinking about a certain lady,and you know who it was,don't you;)