Chapter 28

From haters to lovers

It had been an hour since Jiyong went into the operating theatre.Seungri is still crying over the accident and is pacing around outside the operating theatre,hoping that Jiyong will be alive.Jiyong's parents and his parents were on the way to the hospital after they received a call from Seungri just now.When Jiyong and his parents arrived,they asked him what happened and Seungri just kept on crying after he told them and Seungri's parents and Jiyong's parents just had to comfort him,telling him that Jiyong will be alright.

Just then,the doctor came out of the operating theatre,asking who is Jiyong's family.All of them quickly rush towards the doctor.

"Doctor,how is my Jiyongie??"Seungri asked.

"He is out of the critical condition but he is still into a coma,luckily that he is sent to the hospital at the right time,if not he would had been dead by then.We just had to undergo some check up on him before he can be moved to the normal ward,if there is nothing else,i take my leave."The doctor said

After the doctor left,Seungri fell down on the ground,covering his face to hide his tears.He is glad that his Jiyongie is alive and he can see him again soon.

After Jiyong moved into the normal ward,Jiyong's and Seungri's parents and Seungri went in to see him.Seungri quickly went over to Jiyong when he saw him and hold onto his hands tightly.Even though he doesn't know how long would Jiyong be in a coma,he is willing to wait for him until he open his eyes.

It had been 2 weeks since Jiyong is in a coma,Seungri came to accompany him everyday after school was dismissed.Hoping to be the first thing Jiyong see when he woke up,so that he wouldnt feel so lonely that no one is there with him.

"My Yongie,im here to visit you again,guess what happened today?Taeyang hyung crush came back to Seoul today and she asked Taeyang hyung if he wanted to go out for a lunch and he immediately agreed without saying anything,then he felt that his next half of the day is filled with brightness just because his crush asked him out,even though it was just a lunch.I hope that this two will really end up in a relationship like us,dont you think so too?And Yongie-ah,when will you wake up,it had been 2 weeks since you last opened your eyes,so open your eyes for me,then we can have a lunch date like Taeyang hyung and Hyo Rin noona."Seungri said as he hold onto Jiyong's hands as always.

Seungri's words is like a magical potion,Seungri can feel that Jiyong's fingers are twitching which is a sign that Jiyong is waking up.He decided to wait for a few more minutes before calling for the doctor.Minutes later,Jiyong is slowly opening up his eyes,trying to adapt to the brightness of the ward.And so,Seungri immediately went out of the room to inform the doctor that Jiyong woke up.

The doctor came and checked on Jiyong's condition before telling Seungri that Jiyong is alright.But before the doctor left,Jiyong asked "Who are you and where am i?" which scares Seungri a little.Did Yongie forgot about me,no way,he would never forget about you Seungri,dont be stupid... he thought.Seungri slowly answer him,"you are at the hospital and dont you remember me,Yongie-ah,im Seungri,your RiRi baby." but Jiyong only swing his head left and right.Seungri is anxious and he asked the doctor why Jiyong couldnt remember him,but the doctor isnt sure either,the doctor is sure that Jiyong is completely fine after he checked up on him,but why Jiyong couldnt remember anything,so he told Seungri that he would need to do a further checkup on Jiyong to know what is wrong,then he left.

Seungri decided to call his and Jiyong's parents to come over to the hospital because Jiyong had woke up.Before they arrived,Seungri kept on asking Jiyong if he remember him or anything else,but Jiyong just swing his head.Actually Jiyong does remember,he just want to fake a memory loss,so that Seungri would care for him and will never leave him alone,he feels bad for lying to Seungri but he just had to do it.

After their parents arrived,Seungri told them that Jiyong cant 'remember' anything and they are worried for him as well.Hours later,the doctor came to checked on Jiyong's condition again,all of them are still there.The doctor told them that he couldnt find out what is really wrong with Jiyong because all the reports of Jiyong is shown that he is healthy,so he just concluded this as a temporary memory loss and they could bring him home the next day to help him recover back his memories.

Night time came,Seungri decided to accompany Jiyong for a little while longer even though their parents had already left long time ago.Jiyong is feeling tired of being in the room and not able to leave his bed for the whole time,so he yawned.Seungri thought that Jiyong wants to sleep,so he decided to coax him to sleep and Jiyong just nod his head even though he is not really sleepy.He slowly closes his eyes and he could feel Seungri patting his shoulders,to coax him to sleep.

After a while,Jiyong is still not asleep but the patting on his shoulders is gone,he thought that Seungri had left and he felt a slight disappointment.But when he opened his eyes again,Seungri did not left,he was just laying down on the hospital bed,using his hands as a pillow and sleeping.Jiyong thought that his boyfriend is cute 24/7 even when he is sleeping,but he doesnt have his phone with him to record videos of Seungri cute moments,but he intend to add it to his to do list.So,in the end Jiyong just pat Seungri's head gently and he,himself will just watch him.

Morning came,Seungri felt that it's weird that Jiyong's hands is on his head the time when he woke up but Jiyong is still sleeping,so he slowly remove Jiyong's hand and place it on the hospital bed.It was 9+am and Seungri is glad that it is not a school day,if not he would had been late for school.He decided to wait for Jiyong to wake up before Jiyong is discharging from the hospital.

30 minutes later,Jiyong had woke up and there was egg tarts on the table that is for him which is bought by Seungri when Jiyong is sleeping.Seungri told Jiyong to eat up before he get him to be discharged from the hospital.

After Jiyong finished his egg tarts,Seungri went to the hospital reception to sign on a document that allow Jiyong to be discharged from the hospital.Afterwards he went back to the ward and gave Jiyong his clothes to change.Then,they left the hospital by taking a cab to Jiyong's apartment.On their way back,Seungri inform their parents that Jiyong is discharged and if they want to visit him,they could just come to his apartment.

When they reached home,Seungri told Jiyong to go back to his bedroom to rest,he will clean his apartment since it had been so long since it was last cleaned,but Jiyong insist that he will help him too.But Seungri disagree,so he just tell Jiyong to sit on the sofa and watch him clean instead.

Seungri started cleaning every part of the house,when Seungri is cleaning the coffee table in front of the sofa,which means that he will be facing towards Jiyong.Jiyong feel like grabbing that fine,peachy ,but he force himself not to do that,but he still did in the end,he squeezed Seungri's while Seungri was cleaning and it cause Seungri to shrieked that something is touching his .

Seungri quickly turned around and look at Jiyong,all that intense stares make Jiyong gulp down all his saliva,thinking about what reason he should come up with.

"Umm,its was an accident,i was trying to take my phone up from the sofa and it accidentally hit your ..."

"But your phone isnt with you right now,and i dont feel anything hitting my but instead squeezing my ...So Jiyong-ah,are you sure its an accident?"

"Uh um,to me it is..."Jiyong says as he try to give all the innocent looks to Seungri.

"You sure??"Seungri says as he raised his eyebrows up.

"Ummm,fine it was intentionally,i cant help myself but to touch that "

"And what's nice about my ?"

"Well,its look so squishable"

"Hahaha,i cant really believe that you will reply to my question,Mr Kwon Ji Yong."

"Its basic respect to reply to people's questions and surely i will always answer to my dearest RiRi after all..."Jiyong immediately cover his mouth,after knowing that he said something that will make Seungri know that he remembers.

"Hmm..Dearest RiRi???How did you know that my nickname is RiRi?"

"Umm...ummm"

"I know that my dearest YongYong did not have a memory loss,so dont bother finding a reason.You thought that i didnt know you were lying to me about memory loss?i knew about that since yesterday night.After i patted you to coax you to sleep,I just pretended to sleep and you start to pat my head gently and all that actions is only what my Yongie will do right?Because why would someone that have a memory loss pat the head of someone that have no memory of."

"Fine you are right,you always outsmart me"

"Cause im smart and im a clever baby panda that loves you"

"So,does that mean i am forgiven?"

"For the sake of you saving me from being knocked down by the car,i forgive you,but please dont do something like this next time,you dont have to save me,you know that you can died from that right?"

"But i promise to protect you..."

"I know that but you dont have to protect me to the extent of sacrificing your life for saving me."

"But i cant afford you to get hurt..."

"You cant afford me to get hurt,but i couldnt afford to lose you too.What if you died,i cant live in a world without you after being so attached to you,You know that dont you?"Seungri suddenly burstts into tears which Jiyong had to comfort him

"Dont worry RiRi baby,im still alive and healthy right here with you,arent i? and im like a cat that have nine lives,so i wouldnt die so easily and if we were to die,we have to die together dont we?So baby,dont cry,if not you will look ugly okay?"

"Yah!Are you trying to emphasise that i look ugly when i cry?"

"Of course not,you look beautiful even when you're crying,i just dont want you to have swollen eyes and you are an angel sent from heaven,angels should not be crying,so dont you cry over such matter next time."

"Fine,but if you lie or make me upset about you next time,i'll be sure to cut off your freaking d*ck."

"You sure RiRi baby,if you cut off my d*ck,if we are having in the future,what are you going to on?A chopped off d*ck??"Jiyong says as he raises his eyebrows up and down.

"Yah ert dragon~"

Seungri began to run away after slapping Jiyong lightly on the arm.

"Says the one who talk about my d*ck first,and the ert dragon is going to capture your lips,so come to the ert dragon~"

And Jiyong began to chase after Seungri.

They ran around the whole house,when Seungri is running out of the room again to the living room,He look behind to make sure the ert dragon is not behind of him and so,he took a deep breath when he saw no one behind.

Suddenly,Seungri felt someone hugging his waist.

"Muahaha,i caught you,you innocent looking panda that capture my heart"

"Ahhhh~Let go of my waist ert dragon"

"Nope~"

Jiyong then slowly turn Seungri around so that he is facing him.

"RiRi baby,you're really beautiful like a piece of masterpiece,i love you"

Jiyong moves a little closer towards Seungri

"So do i love you too Yongie~"

Seungri moves a little closer towards Jiyomg too

Just as their lips were about to touch each other,the doorbell rings

"Urrgh,who is it that have to break this peaceful moment?"Both of them said

"Who cares,lets continue our missing step from just now"Jiyong says

"Okay~"

Jiyong lay Seungri down on the ground and  began to attacked his lip and neck,when Jiyong was about to ripped off Seungri's clothes,the door suddenly opened

"What the hell..."Taeyang says and cause Jiyong and Seungri to stop what they are doing.

"Taeyang,what are you doing here?"Jiyong says

"Not only me,others are here as well,come in too"Taeyang says

Seunghyun and Daesung slowly walk in and behind them is Hyo Rin.

"Hi guys~"Seunghyun and Daesung says

"Nice to meet you,Im Min Hyo Rin,i heard a lot about all of you from Taeyang"

"Nice to meet you too,please treat this like your place"Jiyong and Seungri says

"Wow,not bad Taeyang,you brought your crush here as well."Jiyong whisper to Taeyang

"Well,we had nothing to do after lunch,so we decided to visit you without telling you,so you feel surprised,but i didnt know i was getting a surprised instead because im breaking you and Seungri from your intense session."

"Since all of us are here and with Hyo Rin noona here too,i'll cook dinner for all of us since its dinner time."Seungri says

"Thank you~"The rest of them says

25 Minutes later,Seungri place all the sumptuous meals he cooked on the dining table.After that all of them start their dinner.

Half way through the dinner,Jiyong says

"Hyo Rin noona,did you know something?"

"Hmmm?"

"That Taeyang lik- "'

But he was cut off by Taeyang as he kicked his legs under the table to stop what Jiyong is trying to say."

"Taeyang what?"

"Taeyang like to do aeygo when he was young to look innocent,but he doesnt really do that now,i wonder why"

"hahaha,really?I think i know why,because he have a cute face,so he doesnt really need aegyo,his face is enough"

That statement that Hyo Rin make made Taeyang blush because his crush says that he have a cute face and the others to laugh along as well.

The dinner continued with chitter and chatter.

After the dinner,All of them stay with each other for a little while longer and after that the four of them went home,before Hyo Rin went home,she told them that it was really a great time to spent together,next time they can hangout together too.They all agreed to hangout next time too,okay that they left.

Seungri and Jiyong were alone after the rest left.They decided to sleep early for tonight,because they feel so bored and tired.So,they went into their bedroom and lay down on their bed and not forgetting the goodnight kisses and 'i love you' but just that today is different.They had to kiss and say 'i love you' for the amount of times that they didnt spent with each other the last few weeks.After that they went to sleep with their lips and hands connected together,like a phone that have a connection with the wifi