Chapter 66 : Mom and Dad

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoa, I’m happy to hear that Jessica and Tyler have babies” states Taeyeon cheerfully.
“Yeah, we’re their aunties, now” replies Tae Hee excitedly.
“So, unnie.. it’s better you washes yourself up then take some rest. Let me take care of Joseph…and about Dr.Johasson, I’ll call my friend after this.. later I’ll tell you the progress” states Taeyeon calmly.
“Thanks, Taeng. I owe you so much. Joseph will like you instantly..He never met his father, as soon as he was born, Frederico’s mom forbid him to meet us. I heard that he got car accident from our friend, Christian” states Tae Hee in sad tone.
“Christian? The one who called you few minutes ago?” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“Yes. Christian is our friend. He plays with Joseph often since I bring him to the office many times…Christian is like his own uncle, Joseph is smart boy. He never asks me about his father, but I know inside his heart and mind that boy is curious about his dad” answers Tae Hee weakly.
“Ok ,from now on I’ll try to be a dad figure for Joseph. May I, unnie?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“What? Are you okay with that, Taeng?” asks Tae Hee in disbelief tone.
“Well, I like kids and kids are loving me.. I bet Joseph will love me as soon as I play with him, trust me” says Taeyeon confidently.
“So…how about my idea, Unnie? You’ll be the mom and I am his dad? Don’t worry about the look..my masculine side dominates my appearance, so the others won’t be put their suspicion on me” states Taeyeon jokingly.
“Well… Do whatever you want then, Tae. Thanks again…but I’m curious why you are so kind to me since first time we met?” asks Tae Hee curiously.
“Promise me don’t be mad or change your behavior after you heard my answer, Unnie” answers Taeyeon calmly.
“….” No response from the lady.
“Promise me, or I won’t tell the reason” states Taeyeon shortly.
“Oukaay” replies Tae Hee.
“It’s because I silently like you unnie. I like you since I met you on the student hall, when you delivered the welcoming speech for the freshmen.. when you smiled so brightly, I felt the world stopped for a moment” states Taeyeon. She hung her head low but her heart feel relieved after uttered the feeling.
“Why, Taeng?” replies Tae Hee in serious tone.
“…” no answer from the petite Kim.
“Why didn’t you say those words years ago?” says Tae Hee emotionally.
Hearing Tae Hee’s response, Taeyeon feels shock. She directly upwards her head.
Tae Hee hugs the other Kim tightly. Her tears are falling down on her cheeks.
The two Kims are enjoying the hug for a moment. Their heart beat faster.
“U-unnie, are you?” says Taeyeon in disbelief expression.
“To tell you the truth, I’m a Bi” says Tae Hee once she parts her arms from Taeyeon’s neck.
Taeyeon drops her jaw.
“You look cute when you’re shock” teases Tae Hee.
“Ok, I’ll take my shower first. Go play with Joe” states Tae Hee cheerfully.
Later Taeyeon walks to the living room, she joins the little boy watching the A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter