Chapter 62 : The Dinner at Kwon's.

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is going back to Shilla Hotel. She changed her outfit into more comfortable clothes. Having done her business then the petite Kim texted Yuri.


To: Black Pearl Love
Love, please answers my call. I overslept this morning. I’m really sorry I couldn’t attend Tyler’s wedding. Last night I drank too much and ended up in a friend’s house. I’ll come to the family dinner tonight. I love you.


A minute later a text from the dancer girl comes.


Fr: Black Pearl Love
You did a fatal mistake, Sweety. I am very disappointed with you. Today is my family’s important day and you didn’t come. Everyone was looking for you. You and your bad habit, don’t drink if u cannot drink. Better you come or I’ll never contact you anymore.


After read the text, Taeyeon felt relieved.
“Thanks god, Yuri did not throw her tantrum like a little kid to me” mutters Taeyeon under her breath.
Later, Taeyeon took some rest for hours. Her body felt exhausted.
At 5 PM the petite girl is waking up from her long rest. The handsome girl directly heads to the bathroom to take the shower.
“Aaaaaaahhhhh” shouts Taeyeon furiously.
“, I JUST NOTICED THE HICKEYS. MIYOUNG-AH! WHY DID YOU LEAVE THESE MARKS CARELESSLY?!” shouts Taeyeon loudly, her facial expression looks so red.
“Now, how’s the way to hide these marks?! Aaarggh” groans Taeyeon helplessly.
Calm down Tae, let’s find a way…wait, the make-up. Yes! Brilliant! ..says Taeyeon victoriously inside her mind.
At the end Taeyeon applied make-up to hide the hickeys. Now, she is wrapped her body in white tux. She styles her hair neatly, the handsome Kim is ready to show up. The petite Kim goes to the Golden Art Square to take her car and heads to the Kwon’s Mansion directly. She texts her girlfriend, Yuri.
To : Black Pearl Love
I’m on my way, Love. Be there in 20 minutes, xo.
There is no reply from Yuri, but she read the message.
20 minutes later Taeyeon’s car already parked inside the Kwon’s Mansion parking area. She grabs the painting and the flowers. Taeyeon is greeted by some securities as soon as she steps her feet out.
“Good Evening Miss Kim, the Kwons already waiting for you on the backyard” says the head of security.
“Thank you, please help me to bring this thing” Taeyeon hands the painting.
Later, she heads to the backyard. The Kwons are something. They designed the backyard into a lavish and beautiful venue. Yuri notices Taeyeon’s presence. The dancer girl greets the girlfriend.
“Finally you come. You owe me an explanation later, let’s go. Mom, dad, Tyler and His wife already waiting..oh yeah, The Kwons also coming. I have a plan to introduce you to them also” states Yuri.
“Sorry, Love. I will explain you later. What? I didn’t do many preparations. Am I looking good?” asks Taeyeon nervously.
“Yes, you look so handsome, Rika Kim” says Yuri while fixing Taeyeon’s tie.
Later, the two walk to the prepared table. Tyler and His wife still busy greeting the other family members. Taeyeon and Yuri go to Mr.& Mrs. Kwon first.
“Good Evening Mr.& Mrs. Kwon” gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter