Chapter 30 : Present : The Kim and Hwang's begins

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having finished her late mom’s death ceremony, 2 days later Taeyeon goes back to Seoul to execute her plan. She contacts Lee Sunny, informing her coming.
“Hello Sunny-ah, It’s me Taeyeon. It’s been long time, how are you?” says Taeyeon as soon as her call is picked by Lee Sunny.
“Yah! You brat, no news at all after you moved to San Francisco. We are good Taeng. Me and Soo are officially being couple. Where are you now? It seems the number is Koreans’” asks Sunny curiously.
“Whoa.. congratulations to both of you. I’m in Jeonju right now, few minutes more the train will head to Seoul. Can I go to your place? Since I have no place to live for now” answers Taeyeon.
“Wh..what?! when are you comeback from SF?, It’s surprising that you’re in Jeonju and in few minutes will head to Seoul” asks the shock Sunny.
“Calm down sunny-ah, I’ll tell you everything later. Now I’ll end the call. In 2 hours I’ll be arriving in Seoul. See you later” closes Taeyeon.
2 Hours later.
“Huah.. it’s been years, Seoul. Be nice to me” says Taeyeon while stretching her tired arm. She walks out from the train station, then she hails Taxi to go to Sunny’s flat.
In 30 minutes, Taeyeon arrived at Sunny’s flat. The girl hits the doorbell.
“Whoaaa.. look yeobo who’s here!!” exclaims Choi sooyoung happily.
“Who is that Sooyoung-ah?” shouts Sunny from the kitchen.
“We have a guest from far place” says Sooyoung happily.
“Taeyeon is here, honey” says Sooyoung again.
Sunny quickly runs toward living room area, she hugs her long time best friend, Kim Taeyeon. The two hugged each other for few minutes.
“Ehem..” says Sooyoung try to get their attention.
“Ah sorry, it’s been long time guys” says Taeyeon.
“Sit first, Kim” commands Sunny.
Sooyoung walks to the kitchen area and take the prepared fruit and juice then bring them to the living room.
“So, how are you Kim Taeyeon?” asks Sunny once Sooyoung put the fruit and Juice on the table.
“I’m fine Sunny-ah, sorry for not calling these 3 years” says Taeyeon apologetically.
“When you arrived at Korea, Taeng?” asks Sooyoung.
“I’ve stayed in Jeonju for 3 years. I resigned from HCM and back to Korea as soon as I got news that my mom was in critical condition. My mom was sick. She is happy in heaven right now” explains Taeyeon calmly.
“Oh my god!..sorry to hear that dear” replies Sooyoung.
“Why you didn’t inform us, you little brat” asks Sunny in shock manner.
“Sorry sunny, I didn’t want to bother the other” says Taeyeon in apologetic manner.
“No.. we are your family taeng, don’t think that way” snaps Sunny.
“Thanks so much Sunny and Sooyoung-ah” Thanks Taeyeon.
“So, what is your plan now?” asks Sooyoung.
“I’ll looking for stable Job and starting new life. I have no relative except you guys, haha” Taeyeon smiles faintly.
“Can I ask your help guys?” asks Taeyeon in hesitate manner.
“What can we do for you Taeng?” asks Sooyoung.
“Can I stay in your flat? Literally I’m financially broken. My savings were used for my mom’s treatment fees. I promise you to pay once I get job” explains Taeyeon.
“Yes you may stay here, as long as you want. No need to pay. We are family after all, right Soo?” answers Sunny.
“Ah Thank you Sunny and Soo.. what can I do for you to pay your great kindness?” says Taeyeon while dropping her tears in joy.
“Just live well and be happy, Taeyeon-ah” replies Sunny, she hugs the other midget warmly.
Later, Taeyeon is living together at Sunny’s flat.
“Ah Taeyeon-ah.. my company needs Designer, seeing your background and experience the position suits you well. Maybe you can try to apply the position” says Sunny once she comeback from her work.
“Where do you work Sunny-ah?” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“At SM Corps” answers Sunny shortly.
Thanks god, you help me to do my plan easily, says Taeyeon silently inside her heart.
“Ok sunny, I’ll send the application tomorrow” says Taeyeon happily.
Having sent the application, 3 days later taeyeon is called for further interview. Because of her outstanding experience, she successfully got the position. Now, Kim Taeyeon is known as Designer at SM Corps.
“You may start your work from tomorrow, Miss Kim. You’ll be placed in Creative Divison” says Mr.Kang In, the HRD chief.
“Thank you Mr. Kang for the opportunity, I’ll do my best” replies Taeyeon politely.
After 6 months of work, Taeyeon moved out from Sunny’s Flat. She is now living independently and owns a good apartment.
It’s been a year the disguise Kim Taeyeon works at her father’s company.
Back to present time.
The next morning
The petite girl wakes from her short sleep. Last night her mind was busy recalled her painful past with Im Yoona, her 2nd ex- girlfriend. Since Im Digital tied the pact with SM Corps, the director hands the responsibility to Creative Division which responsible under the name SM Design. 
Having finished her morning routines, Taeyeon heads to the office.
“Morning amber” greets Taeyeon once she steps her shoes on the office’s floor.
“Morning sunbae, you look terrible today, are you sick?” asks Amber to Taeyeon.
“Nah.. I’m ok. Just lack of sleep I supposed” answer Taeyeon.
“Ah, It’s better to live healthy sunbae, don’t work too hard, sleep well” advices Amber.
“Thanks our genius animator, how’s the progress on our Seoul Design Festival?” asks Taeyeon try to divert the topic.
“The progress is positive, the digital promotion will be helped by Im Digital, our new director surely is capable one. In short time she successfully tied the pact with Im Digital. Tiffany Hwang is somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter