Chapter 31 : The Heiress' Tears

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning
A petite body stirs on the bed. Her hands accidentally touch the sleeping body next to her.
“Nggh” sleepy voice can be heard from the sleeping body.
“Ah.. it’s morning already” says Kim Taeyeon after rubbed her eyes.
Taeyeon carefully climb down from the bed, she grabs the dry towel then she dashes to the bathroom.
Tiffany just woke up. She blinks her eyes few times. She left alone on the strange bed.
“Where am I? ..ahh..right,Taeyeon’s place” mutters Tiffany to the empty room.
10 minutes later Taeyeon walks back to her bedroom to get ready.
“Morning Miss Hwang, just woke up?” smiles Taeyeon.
“Ah.. morning Tae, yeah” replies Tiffany in husky voice.
“It’s better you take your shower miss Hwang. I’ll get myself fixed and make us breakfast” cheers Taeyeon.
“Mmm.” Replies Tiffany lazily.
15 minutes later tiffany is wrapped in the bathrobe, she walks to the kitchen area. Taeyeon smiles at her happily.
“Suits yourself Miss Hwang, ah Tiffany. The breakfast will be ready in 5’” says Taeyeon.
“I make us a simple omurice, is that ok?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“Omurice? Yeah, that’s fine. It’s my first time eats that food to be honest” says Tiffany confuse.
“Oh really? It seems they treat you like a princess, right?” asks Taeyeon playfully.
“Haha.. Yeah. Strict and many rules. My life is boring Tae” replies Tiffany.
“Mmkay.. Our breakfast is ready” says Taeyeon while brings the omurice to the dining table.
Tiffany digs her bowl excitedly, she eats the food like a kid.
“Be careful Miss director, you’ll choke” reminds Taeyeon softly.
“mmm yummy it’s good, Tae. I don’t know this kind of food exists” says Tiffany shyly.
“Hey, there is rice on your lips, aigoo” says Taeyeon.
“Where?..here?” asks Tiffany while pointing her finger to the right side of her lips.
“Anniya..” replies Taeyeon.
“Here? Eoddi?” asks Tiffany again.
Being impatient, Taeyeon softly takes the rice on tiffany’s lips.
“There. Done” chants Taeyeon happily.
Tiffany stares at Taeyeon’s direction. Her heart beats like crazy because of The midget’s simple movement.
Dugeun..Dugeun..Dugeun..
Tiffany’s face blushes.
“Are you ok Tiffany? Your face is red” asks Taeyeon worry.
“A..ah ani. I’m ok Tae” replies Tiffany shyly.
With that the two eat the food in front of them in peace.
“Just put the plate on the sink, tiffany. I’ll wash it later” says Taeyeon.
“Ah yeah.. should I take you home, since your car is brought by your PA?” asks Taeyeon once she finished the breakfast.
“Hmm.. is it ok? I’m afraid to be burden” asks Tiffany hesitantly.
“Yeah, it’s ok. Ah..and you may use my shirt, since your office attire are dirty” says Taeyeon.
“I’ll prepare it now” adds the petite Kim.
“Thankyou tae” replies Tiffany short.
Taeyeon walks back to the bedroom and prepares the clean shirt. Tiffany follows the girl to the bedroom.
“Here, wear it. I’ll be outside. Prepares the car” says Taeyeon happily.
5’ later the boss walks out from the flat. Taeyeon has already waiting for her in the parking lot.
“Let’s go. Show me the direction to your house miss Hwang” says Taeyeon then she starts the machine.
They drive peacefully to Hwang’s mansion. 
“Please Stop in front of the big house there, it’s my house Tae” asks Tiffany suddenly.
“Ah okay, relax

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter